I have ideas 😏

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
I have ideas 😏

I am currently discussing my ideas with my associates on Discord 😏

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
@Manletmachine what are you gonna do about it? 😏

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
OP rn:
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
This nigga is evil as sin 🤣
 
associates = eriot lodger
 
  • JFL
Reactions: tokoloshe and Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and tokoloshe
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 20399
That's why u can't be his enemy

Bro im not mad at you for real. Hope we can make ammends. I realized our beef was nothing compared to what mvp n veganist did to me 🙂

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Bro im not mad at you for real. Hope we can make ammends. I realized our beef was nothing compared to what mvp n veganist did to me 🙂

//Thomas DOM
What he do?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
What he do?

He insulted my father and he wished a painful death on him right after finding out my father had a stroke.

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tokoloshe, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 20399
DarkTriadmaxxing

//PsychoSigma
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
13
Views
62
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
piperbomb
Replies
5
Views
63
bogaboga
bogaboga
ragu
Replies
2
Views
33
ragu
ragu
couragecel
Replies
11
Views
64
moongazing
moongazing
_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
15
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top