I have impacted wisdom teeth what should I do

D

Deleted member 24770

Kraken
Dentist told me i need wisdom teeth removal and referred me to a maxilofacial surgeon jfl, it honestly kind of pains like my gum is stuck in the wisdom tooth ugh. But will it cuck me aesthetically or it just doesn’t matter?

• So Sad
Reactions: goldpill
i had mine extracted but they werent impacted just rotten. i noticed asymmetry in face after about 8 months due to bone loss

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 24770 and Krakowski
i had mine extracted but they werent impacted just rotten. i noticed asymmetry in face after about 8 months due to bone loss
same not sure if they are exactly impacted but they are seriously fucked up. Jfl interesting you saw that because im already assymetrical, but mostly on the side where i have the painful wisdom tooth.

@Ai Impact do you think it makes sense? The dentist wants me to extract all 4 but I wouldn’t be able to have palatal expansion later on right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
kill your jew orthodontist. His only purpose is to take your money and make you ugly. The only way is to kill him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, shethinksimcute and Deleted member 32486
if its legit impacted you needa remove it as it will destroy your facial profile, . The removal is not as bad as some people make it out to be ive had several friends who have done it and theres no major change theres slight ones but if youre tooth gets infected and you develop a cyst your jaw bone will be fucked

if its legit impacted you needa remove it as it will destroy your facial profile, . The removal is not as bad as some people make it out to be ive had several friends who have done it and theres no major change theres slight ones but if youre tooth gets infected and you develop a cyst your jaw bone will be fucked
It isn’t impacted got it checked by my ortho but my jaw is quite assymetrical with unequal bites but I didn’t get a proper answer and the ortho said my teeth are straight enough for braces to not be insured. I will dm you a picture people say my front is htn but my side isn’t that good

Dentist told me i need wisdom teeth removal and referred me to a maxilofacial surgeon jfl, it honestly kind of pains like my gum is stuck in the wisdom tooth ugh. But will it cuck me aesthetically or it just doesn’t matter?
Never remove

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770