I have insane hate for christianity

S

sweetheart

Tsar
Saw an old guy doing a prayer in the bus when it's drove by the church and I wanted to smash that traitor to white race mf skull in .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, aber, atlantean and 10 others
Why? Christianity is whats missing in modern society, thats why we are so detached nowadays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, jordanbarrettjaw, HTN_Mentalcel and 16 others
Saw an old guy doing a prayer in the bus when it's drove by the church and I wanted to smash that traitor to white race mf skull in .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, malvolio511, not__cel and 4 others
say this to my face irlu uneducated swine

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, not__cel, aber and 3 others
Why? Christianity is whats missing in modern society, thats why we are so detached nowadays.
Good troll . Go back to Israel , faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, mid, jordanbarrettjaw and 1 other person
Typical Muslim. Bet when you say a 9yr old you wanted to rape her like Aisha

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, jacobrb07, Deleted member 51576 and 1 other person
Pussy bitch. Cope, seethe, and dwell in your hatred you dumb little bastard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber and Deleted member 72978
Very nice if not Christian . Burn churches brother
I live in accordance with Morals and Laws which Christianity made.
*More Churches

• +1
Reactions: aber and Deleted member 51576
Pussy bitch. Cope, seethe, and dwell in your hatred you dumb little bastard.
We talked about this Jewish religion shit ton of times buddy. Keep being a good goyim slave, what can I say .

What is the reason for that. Personal experience?
Because I'm a Christian, and God said whoever curses them will be cursed. Whoever blesses them will be blessed.

People don't understand the Jewish hivemind. They aren't in control, and they understand that. And a lot of the Rabbis are jealous of us goys. Love them and get your blessing. We, the white race, will destroy ourselves with or without their help. So it doesn't matter. Love them anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, PrinceLuenLeoncur, LancasteR and 1 other person
OP is Jewish btw

Because I'm a Christian, and God said whoever curses them will be cursed. Whoever blesses them will be blessed.

People don't understand the Jewish hivemind. They aren't in control, and they understand that. And a lot of the Rabbis are jealous of us goys. Love them and get your blessing. We, the white race, will destroy ourselves with or without their help. So it doesn't matter. Love them anyways.

I agree that we should not hate Jews, but i'm curious... are you also the type of Christian who thinks the Israel of today is biblical? Lol. I support Israel and I like Jews but I cannot in good conscience say that the modern establishment of Israel has any biblical roots or divine inspiration. I also don't think Jesus will literally physically reign from Jerusalem.. These sort of American evangelical fundamentalist and literalist takes of the bible don't make sense to me at all and I think they're completely wrong

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., aber and 2 others
whats ur religion op?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Christianity isnt doing shit in reality , cope in your fantasyland

Gay churches
Gay holyland
Gay marriages
Gay church workers
Onlyfans christians
Tatted christians

Bullshit

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart and emeraldglass

Gay churches
Gay holyland
Gay marriages
Gay church workers
Onlyfans christians
Tatted christians

Bullshit
noticing a pattern here :forcedsmile:

western white Christians = lukewarm 99% of the time

• +1
Reactions: aber, PrinceLuenLeoncur, incel194012940 and 3 others

Gay churches
Gay holyland
Gay marriages
Gay church workers
Onlyfans christians
Tatted christians

Bullshit
European and african christianity don’t indulge in any of thst

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, try2beme and 0S4MA
Op is Pag fag caught

European absolutely yes lmao
Where? I only see western civilizations indulge in degeneracy, orthodox countries in europe do not indulge in any of that

I agree that we should not hate Jews, but i'm curious... are you also the type of Christian who thinks the Israel of today is biblical? Lol. I support Israel and I like Jews but I cannot in good conscience say that the modern establishment of Israel has any biblical roots or divine inspiration. I also don't think Jesus will literally physically reign from Jerusalem.. These sort of American evangelical fundamentalist and literalist takes of the bible don't make sense to me at all and I think they're completely wrong
No, Jesus destroyed the temple and rebuilt it in three days just like he said he would. He is the temple now. Israel the state is biblical, but most of the people living there are still very wayward and stiff-necked. Most Jews will sadly go to hell. And when Jesus comes back carrying a sword many of them will die. But I myself have no authority to condemn them. And as long as they breathe they still have a chance to repent and accept their Messiah. Some will.

I believe Jesus Christ will rule the whole world from Jerusalem for 1000 years, just like it says in the book of revelation. I don't think this kind of thing is open to any other kind of interpretation, unlike some parts of the Bible. It seems pretty simple and straightforward to me. I mean, what do you make of that part? What other way could you interpret it than that? How could a God so great say something like that is going to happen if it's only allegory?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LancasteR and Deleted member 51576
No, Jesus destroyed the temple and rebuilt it in three days just like he said he would. He is the temple now. Israel the state is biblical, but most of the people living there are still very wayward and stiff-necked. Most Jews will sadly go to hell. And when Jesus comes back carrying a sword many of them will die. But I myself have no authority to condemn them. And as long as they breathe they still have a chance to repent and accept their Messiah. Some will.

I believe Jesus Christ will rule the whole world from Jerusalem for 1000 years, just like it says in the book of revelation. I don't think this kind of thing is open to any other kind of interpretation, unlike some parts of the Bible. It seems pretty simple and straightforward to me. I mean, what do you make of that part? What other way could you interpret it than that? How could a God so great say something like that is going to happen if it's only allegory?
L
M
A
O

Them always trying to ally themselves with Jews even though Jews spit on them and hate them and killed their god makes me hate them but I hate others more

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Based sweetheart

• +1
Reactions: fuse and sweetheart
So what do you think it means when it says Jesus will reign in Jerusalem for 1,000 years?
I take the same stance that St.Augustine posited—that being, the reign of Christ in the hearts of Christians and spiritually through the church and in heaven, and not a literal 1,000 year reign in a physical Jerusalem. It is way too silly and unserious to take it literally. This is why I scorn the dispensationalist movement. I’m assuming you also believe that a rapture happens as well! LOL

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You should be mad at the people who added the old testament to it, not jesus’s teachings

Gay churches
Gay holyland
Gay marriages
Gay church workers
Onlyfans christians
Tatted christians

Bullshit
terrorist cope

I take the same stance that St.Augustine posited—that being, the reign of Christ in the hearts of Christians and spiritually through the church and in heaven, and not a literal 1,000 year reign in a physical Jerusalem. It is way too silly and unserious to take it literally. This is why I scorn the dispensationalist movement. I’m assuming you also believe that a rapture happens as well! LOL
Yes, the rapture will certainly happen.

You know what you are? A modern day pharisee in that regard. You deny the supernatural.

Go outside and tap your foot on the ground. How did that get there? The big ball beneath your foot? God created that right? If God created that and everything in it, nevermind the solar system as well, then how could it be in any way far fetched for Jesus to come back and reign for 1000 years?

And Jesus will reign in the hearts of God's elect for eternity anyways, not just a mere 1000 years. If not then what's even the point of him being Jesus?

2 Peter 3:8
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Why would God's only begotten son reign for only one day before God in the hearts of men and those in heaven? And what happens after that? Do those in heaven and earth just stop loving Jesus after that thousand years is over?

Look, there are no Christians whom Jesus does not already reign in their hearts anyway. If you call yourself a Christian and he does not reign in your heart then you are a liar and not a Christian at all. You will be one of the lukewarm that he refers to that he will spew from his mouth.

Yes, the rapture will certainly happen.

You know what you are? A modern day pharisee in that regard. You deny the supernatural.

Go outside and tap your foot on the ground. How did that get there? The big ball beneath your foot? God created that right? If God created that and everything in it, nevermind the solar system as well, then how could it be in any way far fetched for Jesus to come back and reign for 1000 years?

And Jesus will reign in the hearts of God's elect for eternity anyways, not just a mere 1000 years. If not then what's even the point of him being Jesus?

2 Peter 3:8
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Why would God's only begotten son reign for only one day before God in the hearts of men and those in heaven? And what happens after that? Do those in heaven and earth just stop loving Jesus after that thousand years is over?

Look, there are no Christians whom Jesus does not already reign in their hearts anyway. If you call yourself a Christian and he does not reign in your heart then you are a liar and not a Christian at all. You will be one of the lukewarm that he refers to that he will spew from his mouth.
You’re an idiot. With all due respect. I am now going to add you to my ignore list. All the best

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You’re an idiot. With all due respect. I am now going to add you to my ignore list. All the best
Only losers ignore on this site.

Can't have a discussion without insulting. You're the one who's dumb.

Why? Christianity is whats missing in modern society, thats why we are so detached nowadays
John 15 [18] "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. [19] If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
noticing a pattern here :forcedsmile:

western white Christians = lukewarm 99% of the time
👏 and niggas wonder why I’m Orthodox ☦️

European and african christianity don’t indulge in any of thst
European ones do… dunno why you even compared European Christianity to African lmfao. Only Latin American and Africans are very religious but European Christian’s are lukewarm even the strictest Euro Christian country is meme compared to African.

What’s your take on the current war in the place rn? Do you see anything about it in revelations? Only thing I see is the world turning against Isreal which is written

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Embrace the folk religion of your culture, embrace paganism

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sweetheart and Deleted member 51576