I have insane hate for christianity

What’s your take on the current war in the place rn? Do you see anything about it in revelations? Only thing I see is the world turning against Isreal which is written
No, I don't believe the current conflict has anything to do with the book of revelation. And as for my stance, I support Israel.

Look, "Palestine" has never been a State. Those ethnic Arabs that call themselves Palestinians who resided in that land before the Jews rightfully took it back were citizens of either Egypt or Jordan. They weren't screaming for a homeland of their own back then, so why are they now?

And I don't think Israel should have ever given them Gaza, or a grain of sand anywhere else for that matter.

No, I don't believe the current conflict has anything to do with the book of revelation. And as for my stance, I support Israel.

Look, "Palestine" has never been a State. Those ethnic Arabs that call themselves Palestinians who resided in that land before the Jews rightfully took it back were citizens of either Egypt or Jordan. They weren't screaming for a homeland of their own back then, so why are they now?

And I don't think Israel should have ever given them Gaza, or a grain of sand anywhere else for that matter.
I knwo your one of those weird American Protestants so I assumed you support isreal

I think the war has a little part in end time prophesy look how the worlds turning a against Isreal

As a Christian I take 0 sides. Fuck IDF and Isreal it’s a hate state fuck isreal. Fuck Palestine, fuck Hamas theh hate Christian’s and are Mudslime assholes who want sharia law.

I only support the innocent peoples of these lands

Those Palestinians are ironically more Jewish genetically than the fake cumskin Jews in Isreal. They are “Arabs” and “Muslim” now due to arabisation and Islamic law cucking them into being Muslim.

Christianity isnt doing shit in reality , cope in your fantasyland

Gay churches
Gay holyland
Gay marriages
Gay church workers
Onlyfans christians
Tatted christians

Bullshit
You’re clearly brainwashed by progress Protestantism. None of this is prevalent in orthodoxy or Catholicism.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I knwo your one of those weird American Protestants so I assumed you support isreal

I think the war has a little part in end time prophesy look how the worlds turning a against Isreal

As a Christian I take 0 sides. Fuck IDF and Isreal it’s a hate state fuck isreal. Fuck Palestine, fuck Hamas theh hate Christian’s and are Mudslime assholes who want sharia law.

I only support the innocent peoples of these lands

Those Palestinians are ironically more Jewish genetically than the fake cumskin Jews in Isreal. They are “Arabs” and “Muslim” now due to arabisation and Islamic law cucking them into being Muslim.
Maybe you're right. I don't agree the Arabs there are very Jewish though. Probably right about everything else.

Israel is corrupt as hell. I still support them though. And something has to be done about the Palestinians. Their religion is incompatible with the Jews living there. The peaceful Palestinians are irrelevant anyway. I mean, you take a peaceful Palestinian couple and they're still bound to have at least a few children who grow up to support Hamas.

• +1
FUCK all Christians, White ones especially for betraying the race.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sweetheart
every religious person is a retarded clown ngl

I’ve always said that, Europeans were forcefully converted to Christianity by the church in the Middle Ages. I know European history very well.

Remember when they wanted to execute Galileo for contradicting the Bible by saying that the earth goes around the sun and not the other way around. The only reason they decided to keep him alive was because they feared he would become an icon or a martyr if executed.

Public execution of "sinners“ and people who "insult“ god (by contradicting the Bible) were almost a daily thing, this is how Christianity even survived for so long, by forcing the people to be part of it.

Europeans were never Christian, they just didn’t had a choice, now that we have religious freedom there are barely any Christian’s around, unless incels who need religion to cope with loneliness, because they would rope otherwise, which brings us to a very famous quote of Karl Marx (Religion is opium for the people).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and sweetheart
Because I'm a Christian, and God said whoever curses them will be cursed. Whoever blesses them will be blessed.

People don't understand the Jewish hivemind. They aren't in control, and they understand that. And a lot of the Rabbis are jealous of us goys. Love them and get your blessing. We, the white race, will destroy ourselves with or without their help. So it doesn't matter. Love them anyways.
People liking people because holybooks say so is reason why Israel can kill millions of people without west giving single shit. They are love child of your god. Brutal mentality. Honestly thats prob explain why they are so successful. You guys will give them everything.

People liking people because holybooks say so is reason why Israel can kill millions of people without west giving single shit. They are love child of your god. Brutal mentality. Honestly thats prob explain why they are so successful. You guys will give them everything.
Look even if I weren't a Christian they're killing Muslims, so I wouldn't cry myself to sleep over it in that case either.

Even if that weren't the case I'm pretty sure it was the Palestinians who started killing Jews first. The peaceful Palestinian population allows Hamas to exist and hide out among them, so that's on them if they die because of it. And "Palestine" has never been a State. Those Arabs living in the region were citizens of Egypt and Jordan before the Jews reconquered. They weren't killing for a homeland of their own then.

Look even if I weren't a Christian they're killing Muslims, so I wouldn't cry myself to sleep over it in that case either.

Even if that weren't the case I'm pretty sure it was the Palestinians who started killing Jews first. The peaceful Palestinian population allows Hamas to exist and hide out among them, so that's on them if they die because of it. And "Palestine" has never been a State. Those Arabs living in the region were citizens of Egypt and Jordan before the Jews reconquered. They weren't killing for a homeland of their own then.
No. This conflict has been lasted for over many decades and Israel have bullied palestinians with all kind of shit for so long. Thats why they did that fucking attack in first place. Also when Arabs where majority in current Israelis Jews where Euro immigrants. They lived in Europe for over 2000 years. Its fucking absurd tio think that Arabs would just let Israel have their land like its nothing. Every single nation would have done same shit. Only reason why Israel got country is because West supported zionist movement and you can thank bible for that.

This conflict would have never started if Israeli immigrants just lived as citizien there. Even Einstein was against Zionist conquer plans.

Last edited:
dfd

Last edited:
iu

Last edited:
i

Last edited:
No. This conflict has been lasted for over many decades and Israel have bullied palestinians with all kind of shit for so long. Thats why they did that fucking attack in first place. Also when Arabs where majority in current Israelis Jews where Euro immigrants. They lived in Europe for over 2000 years. Its fucking absurd to think that Arabs would just let Israel have their land like its nothing. Every single nation would have done same shit. Only reason why Israel got country is because West supported zionist movement and you can thank bible for that.
Well they lost. So they should have fled to Egypt or Jordan after that. Could have lived peacefully. I think it's pretty nice that the Israelis allowed them to keep living there. I wouldn't have.

Well they lost. So they should have fled to Egypt or Jordan after that. Could have lived peacefully. I think it's pretty nice that the Israelis allowed them to keep living there. I wouldn't have.
It does not matter if they lost. Its still their land and they will fight until they get their rights.. IF russia wins UKRAINE. Ukrainians will never stop fight back.

Arabs also allowed jews to immigrate in Palestine but instead of living with them peacefully them they conquers their land.

It does not matter if they lost. Its still their land and they will fight until they get their rights.. IF russia wins UKRAINE. Ukrainians will never stop fight back.
Then they should be forcibly deported or eradicated.

"Palestine" has never existed.
It does not matter nigga. Its like saying Kurdistan has never existed
because most nations have not voted its existence but those same people have lived there for century. Only reason why Israel exist is because of bible. Christians give Israels everything because they are Gods chosen people.

Religion is a cope. Only thing that matters in life is luck.

Saw an old guy doing a prayer in the bus when it's drove by the church and I wanted to smash that traitor to white race mf skull in .
IMG 4724

It does not matter nigga. Its like saying Kurdistan has never existed
because most nations have not voted its existence but those same people have lived there for century. Only reason why Israel exist is because of bible. Christians give Israels everything because they are Gods chosen people.
Maybe you're right. But what can you do? I love Israel because the Bible says I should.

Anyways, taking a step back from what I know to be true I still don't think Jews have been a scourge on the nations they've dwelled in.

Maybe you're right. But what can you do? I love Israel because the Bible says I should.

Anyways, taking a step back from what I know to be true I still don't think Jews have been a scourge on the nations they've dwelled in.
I get it but just filters bad people from good. People should not love bad people for sake of religion. My point is just dont be blind. Just be self aware of reality.

Maybe you're right. I don't agree the Arabs there are very Jewish though. Probably right about everything else.

Israel is corrupt as hell. I still support them though. And something has to be done about the Palestinians. Their religion is incompatible with the Jews living there. The peaceful Palestinians are irrelevant anyway. I mean, you take a peaceful Palestinian couple and they're still bound to have at least a few children who grow up to support Hamas.
I hate Islam, but love Muslims, not all are bad many I’d say most westernised ones are good people I work and live around them. Those ones get to live and I don’t mind them practicing their religion in ignorance of the cruelty and fucked up parts of their fairh

The truth is most Muslims try and pretend the fucked up parts of their Quran aren’t there lmfao 🤣 these are the ones that can be converted to the blood of the lamb of god. But the evil Isis kind are rotten only miricle can save them from damnation

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I get it but just filters bad people from good. People should not love bad people for sake of religion. My point is just dont be blind. Just be self aware of reality.
It's not religion. Religion is a group of people going this way or that because of how they collectively interpret a certain text, or because they believe God talks to them. I'm following an explicit verse though, "Those who bless them will be blessed and those who curse them will be cursed."

I'm not blind. I read this verse which I choose to believe is the word of God. Never been a part of any group.

• +1
Hate the Sin love the sinner

This is another issue I have with Islam, how can you kill a faggot for being a faggot but allow a thief to live? Both are sinners. God doesn’t differentiate between sins all sin seperates you from god. I’m a sinner so I’d be a hypocrite to judge and hate homosexuals BUT I hate my sin my masterbuation is my biggest sin and I hate my sex drive and my loneliness which causes me to wanna rope daily.

Everybody has a reason for why they are the way they are and there are some people who are possibly too far gone that’s true but I belive if they had the love of Christ shown to them in an accurate and caring manner they’d equally be able to become spiritually endowed enough to have a softened heart.