I have Lima’s tier pfl but

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Glasses hides it all

Went to 3 glasses store and all of the doctors refused to give me contact lenses because of my astigmatism.

Glasses is my destiny?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, try2beme, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
Magnification can change your eye size to smaller

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I have huge eyes by raw measurements but they still look tiny in my overgrown head + they're 2 inches behind my ogre brow.

it means absolutely nothing.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
that's the problem my eyeglasses is -6 diopter
Try contacts bro, use glasses at home for saving contacts and contacts outside so that you dont have to worry about losing glasses or look off

I have huge eyes by raw measurements but they still look tiny in my overgrown head + they're 2 inches behind my ogre brow.

Theres a thing called magnifcation orc…..

that's the problem my eyeglasses is -6 diopter
Literally the same exact situation as u bruh. Naturally my eyes r kinda big, so my -6.5 diopters shrink them a little bit to look somewhat more on the average side (idk?)… (just coping lol:feelswah:)

I also fuckin hate the cut in effect… looks retarded in pics and is mostly visible when people are close to me. I ordered new glasses frames the other day that are a bit more round and high index so idk if that will make it look less autistic but the style is def way better than what i have rn

what type of frames do u have? Like the style?

your physique should be top 0.1% in Dutch land how come they haven't made you the face of the brands or sth already?

how lol, i also have -6.5 in right eye and -7 in left with really mild astigmatism and got contacts easily

• Woah
how lol, i also have -6.5 in right eye and -7 in left with really mild astigmatism and got contacts easily
Dont you have to take a new eyes examination for contact lenses specifically?

stare at the sun and far away trees, it cured my myopia. glasses and contact lenses is going to further degenerate ur vision and you will look like a nerd ur whole life

• Hmm...
Koreans have shit PFL you're lucky ig

• +1