I have limitations for the amount of things I can do as an ugly man

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I set rules for myself as an ugly man.

- I can’t do drugs. Drugs are for chads, foids, and other cool people. “Euphoria” type of teens who fuck all day and get high. I’m too ugly, so even if I wanted to do drugs, I can’t…ugly men shouldn’t be allowed to participate in drugs.

- I don’t party. Parties are for winners who fuck and have overflowing joy and dopamine. But I’m a bloated cuck and I should be eating little Debbie cakes and cosmic brownies like a fat manbaby instead. It’s where I belong.

- I don’t listen to hip hop. Rap and hip hop is for cool people and super low inhib, NT people. I’m a high inhib fat bitch boy. I deserve to watch movies like a nerd while eating pizza and ice cream with action figures around me like a little sheltered scared pussy

TLDR: as an ugly man, I set rules for myself. I self-segregate. Ugly men need to learn their place

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Daniel Plainview, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
True I bought dxm like a year ago and it's been sitting beside my bed the whole time next to the moldy food and stuff, if I had lsd I'd probably try it though

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Last edited:
All the people I know who use to consume a lot of drugs are broke losers now with kids.
Being that type of loser is the cool type of “uncool”. That’s the “Junkie” “drug addicted tweaker” type of uncool. I’m the fat nerdy quiet ugly piece of faggot shit type uncool

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Being that type of loser is the cool type of “uncool”. That’s the “Junkie” “drug addicted tweaker” type of uncool. I’m the fat nerdy quiet ugly piece of faggot shit type uncool
Lol

Bruh im ugly and i do all of that shit
I set rules for myself as an ugly man.

- I can’t do drugs. Drugs are for chads, foids, and other cool people. “Euphoria” type of teens who fuck all day and get high. I’m too ugly, so even if I wanted to do drugs, I can’t…ugly men shouldn’t be allowed to participate in drugs.

- I don’t party. Parties are for winners who fuck and have overflowing joy and dopamine. But I’m a bloated cuck and I should be eating little Debbie cakes and cosmic brownies like a fat manbaby instead. It’s where I belong.

- I don’t listen to hip hop. Rap and hip hop is for cool people and super low inhib, NT people. I’m a high inhib fat bitch boy. I deserve to watch movies like a nerd while eating pizza and ice cream with action figures around me like a little sheltered scared pussy

TLDR: as an ugly man, I set rules for myself. I self-segregate. Ugly men need to learn their place

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore