I have little facial hair growth at 22yo

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Only places where i have decent beard growth is chin, but even here it grows to a certain lenght like 2cm max and not further. Other areas where i have some decent growth are sideburns and mustache (but very low density). I have barely any beard growing on my neck or cheeks, like some sparse hairs here and there on both my cheeks that i can count with my fingers.

Is this sign of low T? Or just genetics? Or do European males grow beard at a later period.
Everymale in my family can grow a beard, my uncle from my mothers side is the closest to me, he also had very little growth at his early 20's and it wasn't until his 30's where he could grow a full beard. Why is this the case, like shouldn't beard growth be complete by 25 at most?

come see daddy i will help you

genetics. just use minox tbh easy problem.

full beard at age 12 still no arm pit hair at age 30

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18879
Could be low androgen levels, yes

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Could be low androgen levels, yes
In theory, but extremely unlikely cause turbo cucks can grow huge dense beards. As far as i know, you need to be hypogonadal for beard growth to stop

• +1
Reactions: Slob
In theory, but extremely unlikely cause turbo cucks can grow huge dense beards. As far as i know, you need to be hypogonadal for beard growth to stop
Sure, but now that I‘m on TRT my beard growth has definitely sped up

Not androgen problem. Most likely you have high progesterone. It's a good thing, will age better, look at kinobody.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest and TsarTsar444
Not androgen problem. Most likely you have high progesterone. It's a good thing, will age better, look at kinobody.
Not going to go all narcy on this but basically you might be on to something. My mothers side/her family is known to have good aging genetics (my uncle, my aunt, my mothers uncles, they all love younger then their ages by like 10 years at least) and very long lives (my great grandmother lived to around 100 without first world country medical treatment).

And also its my mothers side of family that has very slow beard growth, like her brother (my uncle) didn't get a full beard until his 30's.

What does this mean? And what is pregosterone involved with here?

I've had the same facial hair pattern since I was 20 and possibly earlier, I'm 27 now. I've been using minox for over 6 months and I don't seem to be responding to it at all so I'll quit.
Moustache and sideburns are quite thick, chin is somewhat dense but it doesn't look good, cheeks are patchy (doesn't connect to moustache/chin) and there's some hair on my neck around my adam's apple and the rest of my neck is baby smooth, from a distance it looks like I have barely any facial hair with the exception of moustache, soul patch and a chin.

My dad has more hair on his neck, but his cheeks have like 20 hairs on each side. He can grow a goatee though. I think it's 100% genetics (DHT sensitivity mostly.)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I've had the same facial hair pattern since I was 20 and possibly earlier, I'm 27 now. I've been using minox for over 6 months and I don't seem to be responding to it at all so I'll quit.
Moustache and sideburns are quite thick, chin is somewhat dense but it doesn't look good, cheeks are patchy (doesn't connect to moustache/chin) and there's some hair on my neck around my adam's apple and the rest of my neck is baby smooth, from a distance it looks like I have barely any facial hair with the exception of moustache, soul patch and a chin.

My dad has more hair on his neck, but his cheeks have like 20 hairs on each side. He can grow a goatee though. I think it's 100% genetics (DHT sensitivity mostly.)
Yeah you are exactly like me jfl, and yeah its definitely genetics

This is a good thing

• JFL
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Yeah you are exactly like me jfl, and yeah its definitely genetics
I can grow a legit moustache and it looks very thick when it's 1cm long, I also have good philtrum density so it's nice and connected. Too bad it doesn't look good on me because it further accentuates my childlike recessed chin and jaw.

Not going to go all narcy on this but basically you might be on to something. My mothers side/her family is known to have good aging genetics (my uncle, my aunt, my mothers uncles, they all love younger then their ages by like 10 years at least) and very long lives (my great grandmother lived to around 100 without first world country medical treatment).

And also its my mothers side of family that has very slow beard growth, like her brother (my uncle) didn't get a full beard until his 30's.

What does this mean? And what is pregosterone involved with here?
Progesterone competes with testosterone and dht. High Dht causes the mature look.

Only places where i have decent beard growth is chin, but even here it grows to a certain lenght like 2cm max and not further. Other areas where i have some decent growth are sideburns and mustache (but very low density). I have barely any beard growing on my neck or cheeks, like some sparse hairs here and there on both my cheeks that i can count with my fingers.

Is this sign of low T? Or just genetics? Or do European males grow beard at a later period.
Everymale in my family can grow a beard, my uncle from my mothers side is the closest to me, he also had very little growth at his early 20's and it wasn't until his 30's where he could grow a full beard. Why is this the case, like shouldn't beard growth be complete by 25 at most?
clean shave mogs anyway idk why you want facial hair unless you are homosexual

lifefuel if this is true

Please trade with me

Same, we're probably High T but low DHT.

I kinda need a stubble tho to balance out long midface.