I have lost 80lbs and still fat

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
Been starving myself for more than half a year and still I don't have visible abs fuck and I just ate a chocolate bar

You look like looksmaxxed @reptiles

YOU ARE SKINNY-FAT, NOT FAT.

to lose fat you need to eat healthy and lift weights and train, otherwise if you just starve yourself while eating chocolate youll just be skinny fat

good job on losing the weight though, start going to the gym and eating healthy.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
to lose fat you need to eat healthy and lift weights and train, otherwise if you just starve yourself while eating chocolate youll just be skinny fat

good job on losing the weight though, start going to the gym and eating healthy.
jjm4765

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
I do have a decent amount of muscle just from bodyweight, but yeah I need to do more cardio, I'm very sedentary. Been eating less than 1500 a day, 10 pounds lost per month, I need 2 months to lose another 20lbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'd fuck reptiles
we will have gay alien kids
I do have a decent amount of muscle just from bodyweight, but yeah I need to do more cardio, I'm very sedentary. Been eating less than 1500 a day, 10 pounds lost per month, I need 2 no to lose another 20lbs
just lose fat bro

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Overjetcel299 and Dogs

define eating healthy

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Reptiles mogs

define eating healthy
avoid eating processed and junk food and try eat non processed lean foods like nuts and meat to lose fat.
also for carbs you should eat stuff like brown rice and and vegetables and fruits

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 3043
avoid eating processed and junk food and try eat non processed lean foods like nuts and meat to lose fat.
also for carbs you should eat stuff like brown rice and and vegetables and fruits
Yeah I just eat what my wife makes tbh
mirin the morph
Lmao thanks for the compliment

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765 and Deleted member 3043
but you can't compete with the king of deathnics. i'll only show the upper third you'll mirin:

easy life ngl

Lmao thanks for the compliment
fair enough, i guess its easier than cooking yourself
maybe try start eating healthy by eating one healthy meal a day which you make yourself, you dont need to suddenly change your whole diet at once. just start slowly and build up to the point where you only eat healthy foods.

• +1
Reactions: Mexicancel
but you can't compete with the king of deathnics. i'll only show the upper third you'll mirin:

easy life ngl

Yeah, just wait until Taban does me orbital decompression, almond eye surgery, orbital rim implants and upper eyelid filler lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yeah, just wait until Taban does me orbital decompression, almond eye surgery, orbital rim implants and upper eyelid filler lmao
surgery is for copers.
raw beauty or it never began. anyway we'll both go for our ethnicities so it's fine

i heard orbital decompression was a pretty invasive surgery, are u serious about it?

surgery is for copers.
raw beauty or it never began. anyway we'll both go for our ethnicities so it's fine
Cope, this world is made for ambitious people, not for conformist low t losers
i heard orbital decompression was a pretty invasive surgery, are u serious about it?
Only if Taban says I qualify

Cope, this world is made for ambitious people, not for conformist low t losers
i'm already fairly gl tbh, but yeah
for the rest i agree

My looksmax potential is probably the greatest among any user here, my face already fits the golden ratio mask, I have great rations you can measure them yourself. After eye surgery, jaw implants and that's all I need. You probably a shitskin asymmetric rotter lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ldar = cope and Deleted member 2486
My looksmax potential is probably the greatest among any user here, my face already fits the golden ratio mask, I have great rations you can measure them yourself. After eye surgery, jaw implants and that's all I need. You probably a shitskin asymmetric rotter lmao
I told you that your eye area looks pretty stupid (and gay)

you say that I am coping and that I am probably a shitskin rotting in my basement

then you go on telling me how good your face is but you need eye surgery ?

FB IMG 1572658756745

this looks good

your real eye area does not

and you can pull your lower eyelid in any direction you want, you will still have the eyes of a faggot

I told you that your eye area looks pretty stupid (and gay)

you say that I am coping and that I am probably a shitskin rotting in my basement

then you go on telling me how good your face is but you need eye surgery ?

View attachment 152967

this looks good

your real eye area does not

and you can pull your lower eyelid in any direction you want, you will still have the eyes of a faggot
Cope, women , despite my eyes, love my eyelashes even if looks like i wear mascara, my girlfriends have told me time and time that I got their attention because I looked very different than other guys. Jokes on you pal

Cope, women , despite my eyes, love my eyelashes even if looks like o wear mascara, my girlfriends have told me time and time that I got their attention because I looked very different than other guys. Jokes on you pal
ok brother
still fag

not for you appearantly

now buckle down and work for your American Overlord
Only closet gay man call other men faggots to get their frustration out because they can't be themselves, so to cope they act too manly hoping nobody finds out. Everyone knows this. Keep coping rotter

• JFL
Reactions: ldar = cope
I had the same issue when I lost weight

its because you have literally no muscle or very little muscle on you currently.

starving yourself is pointless I did that for a while before I found out my metabolism is fucked up from not having enough muscle.

your a man you should be able to eat way more than 1500 calories a day without gaining weight. The reasonthat’s happening is because you have to little muscle for your frame and body.

I had the same issue when I lost weight

its because you have literally no muscle or very little muscle on you currently.

starving yourself is pointless I did that for a while before I found out my metabolism is fucked up from not having enough muscle.

your a man you should be able to eat way more than 1500 calories a day without gaining weight. The reasonthat’s happening is because you have to little muscle for your frame and body.
I do have muscle, is just that I'm very sedentary and have a slow metabolism, now that I think about it I always have been above 20% bodyfat, I gain weight and muscle very easily.

This is me with just body weight exercises

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191028-195001__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20191028-195001__01.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 4
I do have muscle, is just that I'm very sedentary and have a slow metabolism, now that I think about it I always have been above 20% bodyfat, I gain weight and muscle very easily.

You do not lol. Trust me hit the weights

to much cardio will only hurt you in the long run

Based on the pic 15% it looks like you dont have any love handles. Probably lose 10lb fat for the abs to start showing

In the words of heed "it's over for you bro"

Keep pushing