I have lost all my gym progress and won't be able to roidmax because of my deadly disease!

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
So lately I had an internal bleeding caused by some rare disease with 80% mortality rate but I ignored it when I had symptoms of black poop and weakness because I had to gymmax and looksmax but 2 days later I lost my consciousness and had no choice but to call the ambulance so it turned out I had lost most of my blood due to the internal bleeding and I spent more than a week in hospital eating low calorie foods and in this time period I became a twink and even the bloodwork showed that I had high creatinine and BUM which indicates that my muscles were breaking down really fast. Also I had an acne breakout because I couldn't wash my face in resuscitation so hospitalmax was a severe looksmin for me. Now after I left the hospital I won't be able to gymmax for at least a month due to extreme weakness and severe anemia, so I will have to put aside my plans of roidmaxxing and forget about my plans of slaying during summer!!!!! I am very fucking unlucky:feelswah::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, FootLongDong, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
> almost dies is lucky to be alive
> "lost all my gym progress and wont be able to roidmax"

mirin dedication:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, FootLongDong, currylightskin and 15 others
Is this genetic or did something cause this

The plight of incel

Doctor: You have cancer
incel mind: OMG Im going to go bald

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and 17 others
Is this genetic or did something cause this
My diagnosis is still uncertain but I was about to die the day I had to call an ambulance, my blood cells levels were extremely low, even lower than of the cases of severe anaemia, I had to have lots of blood transferred

My diagnosis is still uncertain but I was about to die the day I had to call an ambulance, my blood cells levels were extremely low, even lower than of the cases of severe anaemia, I had to have lots of blood transferred
Brutal buddy boyo dont think its smart to take any roids for the rest of your life

The main problem of anaemia is not the weakness and inability to exercise. Due to the small amount of blood cells I can't get a pump and my muscles look flat. I will have to wear hoody the whole summer due to muscle flatness :feelswah:

So lately I had an internal bleeding caused by some rare disease with 80% mortality rate but I ignored it when I had symptoms of black poop and weakness because I had to gymmax and looksmax but 2 days later I lost my consciousness and had no choice but to call the ambulance so it turned out I had lost most of my blood due to the internal bleeding and I spent more than a week in hospital eating low calorie foods and in this time period I became a twink and even the bloodwork showed that I had high creatinine and BUM which indicates that my muscles were breaking down really fast. Also I had an acne breakout because I couldn't wash my face in resuscitation so hospitalmax was a severe looksmin for me. Now after I left the hospital I won't be able to gymmax for at least a month due to extreme weakness and severe anemia, so I will have to put aside my plans of roidmaxxing and forget about my plans of slaying during summer!!!!! I am very fucking unlucky:feelswah::feelswhy:
Sorry i jfl u wrong reach

feel you bro
last year I did lots of chemotherapy and surgeries and had to ldar for almost the whole year, but i've beat it and i'm close to my prime again
stay strong

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Bakin donuts 🍩, BoneDensity and 1 other person
feel you bro
last year I did lots of chemotherapy and surgeries and had to ldar for almost the whole year, but i've beat it and i'm close to my prime again
stay strong

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gad
The plight of incel

Doctor: You have cancer
incel mind: OMG Im going to go bald
Becoming bald would be unironically my biggest concern if the doctor told me I had cancer.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Lmao
jesus, health is more important than looks dude. fix your health first stop being anxious over gym body.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
The main problem of anaemia is not the weakness and inability to exercise. Due to the small amount of blood cells I can't get a pump and my muscles look flat. I will have to wear hoody the whole summer due to muscle flatness :feelswah:
Dont take iron follow ray Peat advice for it. I think it has something to do w calcium not sure