I have lost interest in gta6

Thodian

Thodian

Autist
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Posts
10,703
Reputation
19,617
It was cool at first
Now its meh
Dont care for it anymore​
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fantom0726, Mr Test, voks and 2 others
I get you, took to long between trailer 1 and release
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, Thodian, voks and 1 other person
Just another game
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, Thodian and polarpop
I’m still excited cuz it’s the week after I finish high school exams forever r


But I’m more excited for online tbh

I like playing with friends it’s so much cooler
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, voks and Thodian
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, voks and polarpop
I’m still excited cuz it’s the week after I finish high school exams forever r


But I’m more excited for online tbh

I like playing with friends it’s so much cooler
Lil ass boy
Id take ur body
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN., voks and fantom0726

Attachments

  • IMG_0598.gif
    IMG_0598.gif
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: voks and Thodian
It didn't even look interesting at the extended look
It looked like just another game for da goyim
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, voks and Thodian
I am not buying this female girls boss slop too.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: voks and Thodian

Similar threads

Leviatán
Replies
31
Views
122
Leviatán
Leviatán
TGUN.
Replies
15
Views
87
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
Surfsup
Replies
3
Views
35
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
Jaynoyn523
Replies
3
Views
45
sonic55555
S
Αlchemy
Replies
0
Views
8
Αlchemy
Αlchemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top