I have low test at the age of 17 jfl

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate

This is wild lol I've never done roids only ashwagandha. Got bloods to check baselines before starting GH and aromasin and found this.

Its low enough that apparently I'm eligible for TRT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fentanyl, slavicpsycho, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
mutt

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Also subclinical hypothyroid this is good news for heightmaxx potential.

• +1
Do TRT then, easy hack

• +1
your TSH levels are the problem

• +1
Also subclinical hypothyroid this is good news for heightmaxx potential.
underactive thyroid/low thyroid hormones = good ?? how bhai

• +1
He has higher thyroid hormones than the usual range if I understand this shit correctly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MA_ascender and BrutalMogger
brutal cortisolpill

because it means if he takes thyroid hormones its almost guaranteed he will grow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender, BrutalMogger and LegitUser
Slower rate of growth plate closure, once its corrected with T3/T4 there is rapid catch up growth and if combined with AI the increase is even more significant without even adding GH.

I am only subclinically hypothyroid so it may not be as pronounced in me but I think I should still be able to squeeze some extra cms.

See my thread on my old account for more info: https://looksmax.org/threads/effect...and-its-implications-for-heightmaxing.898237/

Basically if you fix the hypothyroidism and use GH before growth plate closure u grow taller than u would have otherwise but if its too late then its too late

• +1
Good, so your plates are most likely open

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser and BrutalMogger
get trt

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and BrutalMogger
He has higher thyroid hormones than the usual range if I understand this shit correctly
No high TSH means the thyroid is struggling to produce T3 and T4 and will fail eventually so the pituitary is producing more TSH to try to stimulate it. My TSH has been elevated for at least a year.

My free T4 is normal meaning my thyroid hasn't failed yet but elevated TSH with normal fT4 means subclinical hypothyroid.

I may get free T3 checked as that's the active form which interacts with long bone growth

• +1
Reactions: descension and BrutalMogger
Slower rate of growth plate closure, once its corrected with T3/T4 there is rapid catch up growth and if combined with AI the increase is even more significant without even adding GH.

I am only subclinically hypothyroid so it may not be as pronounced in me but I think I should still be able to squeeze some extra cms.

See my thread on my old account for more info: https://looksmax.org/threads/effect...and-its-implications-for-heightmaxing.898237/

Basically if you fix the hypothyroidism and use GH before growth plate closure u grow taller than u would have otherwise but if its too late then its too late
good shit bhai ill push for thyroid tests. if im low on them it's lifefuel. if not hypothyroid will taking supraphysiological t4 doses + high dose AI help? cause a study on hyperthyroid kids showed they still kept the mogger growth rate with normal growth plate aging after taking 1 mg anastrozole

• +1
No high TSH means the thyroid is struggling to produce T3 and T4 and will fail eventually so the pituitary is producing more TSH to try to stimulate it. My TSH has been elevated for at least a year.

My free T4 is normal meaning my thyroid hasn't failed yet but elevated TSH with normal fT4 means subclinical hypothyroid.

I may get free T3 checked as that's the active form which interacts with long bone growth
Yeah makes sense. Sorry the biology class about this was a while ago now

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and LegitUser
good shit bhai ill push for thyroid tests. if im low on them it's lifefuel. if not hypothyroid will taking supraphysiological t4 doses + high dose AI help? cause a study on hyperthyroid kids showed they still kept the mogger growth rate with normal growth plate aging after taking 1 mg anastrozole
Link the study but if that's the case then yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrutalMogger and MA_ascender
nope bhai TSH isnt a thyroid hormone it's the hormone that tells your thyroid to make t4, in his case his thyroid hormones are lackluster

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and descension
nope bhai TSH isnt a thyroid hormone it's the hormone that tells your thyroid to make t4, in his case his thyroid hormones are lackluster
Yeah I understand now I just mixed up the two

In my language it's a bit different

• +1
update in 6motnh ok thenk you

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
shoutout ashwagandha for keeping the cortisol just under the upper echelon

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, LegitUser and elemanzelvadre
  • +1
Good, so your plates are most likely open
even with low T my E2 is within normal ranges sadly so this suggests my aromatase enzymes are highly active. suggests low DHT levels too, glad I caught this at 17/18 tbh so I have a small window to intervene in before puberty is fully completed over imagine if i Never discovered bp and heightmaxxing and just ended up low T low DHT cuck jfl.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and BrutalMogger
Well u need get on aajonus vonderplanitz diet and start whole detox journey .
U need to do semen retention
And gain bodyfat with that diet i mentioned
Worth to try 98procent thats gonna work
I personally inscresed 50 times my testosterone its now above average little bit i just know by signs and how i was before
View attachment 3039608
This is wild lol I've never done roids only ashwagandha. Got bloods to check baselines before starting GH and aromasin and found this.

Its low enough that apparently I'm eligible for TRT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, slavicpsycho and BrutalMogger
how do you feel on a day to day basis being low t?

how do you feel on a day to day basis being low t?
I've been low energy and fatigued and prone to mood swings constantly for the last year or so but assumed I was just depressed

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel
low dose aromasin needed till you weight loss

That's approx 272ng/dl
Lol nigga hop on test asap or over

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser