I have lowered my standards now

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
Stacies? I strictly go for 3s and 4s and even they ghost me. Femal hypergamy is off the roof in 2024 boyos, you cant afford to have standards as a sub 5 psl man. If the 1psl fatties i matched with on tinder didnt want an ltr and were down to fuck i would have done it. the price of pussy is just to high, i cant believe i even thought i had a chance with my oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It isn't about hypergamy or your psl rating, it's because women are looking for their power and independence.

They are being bitchy and picky because THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
It isn't about hypergamy or your psl rating, it's because women are looking for their power and independence.

Women these days aren't looking for relationships, they are looking for complete independence, even independence from chad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Stacies? I strictly go for 3s and 4s and even they ghost me. Femal hypergamy is off the roof in 2024 boyos, you cant afford to have standards as a sub 5 psl man. If the 1psl fatties i matched with on tinder didnt want an ltr and were down to fuck i would have done it. the price of pussy is just to high, i cant believe i even thought i had a chance with my oneitis.

• Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95

if only i wasnt bordeline deformed....

No standards for your face

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
3s and 4s are too high for you.

• So Sad
It’s over…

• +1
Women these days aren't looking for relationships, they are looking for complete independence, even independence from chad
Yea, most men and women are too instrument to whatever agenda the globalist see fit for their idea of society, and unfortunately for us, part of the current agenda includes the wests idea of feminism and independence. What it means is actually equality without fairness. An unfair advantage at the suffering of another. Lets not forget the majority of humans both male and female are probably unrighteous and unempathetic at a base level. A recipe for disaster.

I suspect these globalist agendas for individuals in society vary in difficulty to achieve based on nature. Gender would certainly be a consideration. Its easy to manipulate a person who is prepositioned genetically to being socially dominated through social fraternity. This is why all elites make sure to advertise their fraternities to the population. They use the power of these fraternities through suggestion or indirect and coerce means to stifle spaces and truths like this that could otherwise expose a bit of things, as well as continue to suggest acceptable archetypes and ideologies to easily impressionable people that fits their agendas. Its no wonder you see people share the same few archetypes and ideologies, as well as dislike the same few ideas and archetypes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and BigLooks22