I have made superhuman efforts to keep a girl in my life

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i had sent like 10 messages to my oneitis and the other girls. NONE of them ever replied, they all ghosted me after the first date. they didnt want to ever hear from my subhuman ass ever again.

They never want anything to do with me ever. The only girl i could have kept contact with was my old oneitis if i accepted her instagram and even then i would just be lost in her sea of orbitters so it was pointless.

Its impossible for me to find love. All girls ghost me, even ugly tryhard ones. Why am i so ugly???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Zeruel, Allornothing and 3 others
Don't give up bro, keep running that game. The next big win is right around the corner !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, PseudoMaxxer, Clown Show and 4 others
i had sent like 10 messages to my oneitis and the other girls. NONE of them ever replied, they all ghosted me after the first date. they didnt want to ever hear from my subhuman ass ever again.

They never want anything to do with me ever. The only girl i could have kept contact with was my old oneitis if i accepted her instagram and even then i would just be lost in her sea of orbitters so it was pointless.

Its impossible for me to find love. All girls ghost me, even ugly tryhard ones. Why am i so ugly???
Shut up, donkey

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and InnerVoid
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and InnerVoid
its difficult to prove but calling the cops on your neighbor gets you one new slay within a week

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
I confessed to my hs oneitis 3 years ago her reply was " 💜😂" i hate women so much

• So Sad
I confessed to my hs oneitis 3 years ago her reply was " 💜😂" i hate women so much
i once told a girl i like her, she replied "thank you!"

• So Sad
Reactions: FBl
Jelly of you for getting ten dates.

• JFL
Girls give dates like nothing lol
If you're good looking enough. Girls don't want to get to know you if you don't look good enough. They won't even talk to you, unless their job requires it.

If you're good looking enough. Girls don't want to get to know you if you don't look good enough. They won't even talk to you, unless their job requires it.
cope

Where do you meet girls that they agree to go on a date with you? You realize women have limited time, and there are an unlimited number of guys that want to date them, they have other things to do.

You have legit contacts in your phone, which means you are physically attractive. Women don't verbally respond to you if you're not attractive enough for them, and they ignore you, and in a worst case scenario give you a fake number, or a real account then block you.

You probably have a shit personality. Obviously from your personality here. Women care mostly about looks, JFL if your personality is bad enough, it's actually a turn off. Pretty much every date I get, I wind up having sex, because I passed the looks test to get the date, and I don't fuck it up by acting insanely weird.

A date is too measure two things: Personality (Not rude, not fucked up vibes, not too autistic, not too emotionally fucked) & Income (car and ability to pay for dates)

Last edited:
Where do you meet girls that they agree to go on a date with you? You realize women have limited time, and there are an unlimited number of guys that want to date them, they have other things to do.
they also have unlimited needs

You have legit contacts in your phone, which means you are physically attractive
i have 1 contact lol and i cant call her because she will then know i like her.

You probably have a shit personality. Obviously from your personality here
i frauded my tinder pics

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • So Sad
These women want to destroy you !

• +1
  • So Sad
If you step out of line they will beat you up or call the police and have you medicated !
no they wont, that would require effort

i was able to meet my old oneitis. who specifically chose me because i was the perfect emotional tampon/punching bag for her
Did she make you her boyfriend?

Don't get too invested in one girl. Talking from experience.

• JFL
What type of shit did she complain to you about?
we were walking by the sea and she said "it would be so nice if you just fell into it"

• JFL
Over

• +1
Reactions: Jova and InnerVoid
i gibe up
I don't waste time on dating apps, or chasing women anymore. Literally no point if you don't meet their looks cutt-off, which is like HTN these days, maybe Chad light for dating apps.

• +1
never double text a girl rookie goof. screams desperation, u will gain nothing texting a bitch twice after she ignored you for a long period of time. she will lose respect for you instantly

• So Sad
I don't waste time on dating apps, or chasing women anymore. Literally no point if you don't meet their looks cutt-off, which is like HTN these days, maybe Chad light for dating apps.
yeah its impossible to have sex

• Hmm...
never double text a girl rookie goof. screams desperation, u will gain nothing texting a bitch twice after she ignored you for a long period of time. she will lose respect for you instantly
i had to try, i just liked her that much....

i had to try, i just liked her that much....
Why would you like a girl who had no real interest in you in the first place and that you ultimately didn’t know that well. You are a clingy pussy

Could never fucking relate I actually have pride and dignity whilst your a desperate sex starved rat. I’m sure these women can sense you’re a desperate weasel too

Why would you like a girl who had no real interest in you in the first place and that you ultimately didn’t know that well. You are a clingy pussy
because she was pretty and fun to be around :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

t. I’m sure these women can sense you’re a desperate weasel too
yes, women and their magical powers

Look on the bright side at least you got a first date that shows looks is not your problem it’s probably they way you behave

• JFL
Look on the bright side at least you got a first date that shows looks is not your problem it’s probably they way you behave
He heavily fraud's his pics with Ai, then get's the first date from dating apps. :LOL:

i need to anglemaxx to get that first date....

He heavily fraud's his pics with Ai, then get's the first date from dating apps. :LOL:
i dont use AI. i just take picures at a flattering angle

• +1