I have mental breakdown. Destroyed my looks today with beard shaving. From slayer back to incel

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
The last months i got so much positive feedback and lays like never before.
Tomorrow i have a job interview in finance and needed to shave my beard. It took me from htn to legit incel tier. Its absolutely insane.
I will need to stay at home the full december and january without meeting any of my fuckbuddy girls or friends. Chances for sex are ZERO. If i also dont get the job, i will be destroyed.

My jaw and chin looks non existent and i have massive double chin despite being totally lean. I wanna cry.
Before:

After:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, ItsOverCel, StrangerDanger and 14 others
Over for you for the next couple of weeks, then you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
just give it time, salvageable

Over for you for the next couple of weeks, then you'll be fine.
But would you agree that i have more chances to get the job? Full beard is usually not accepted in banking

But would you agree that i have more chances to get the job? Full beard is usually not accepted in banking
Well you're a retard for fully conforming to their standards. You should have asserted yourself as an individual by showing up with a proper beard instead of a half-shaven recessed jaw.
Oh well, may as well buy a hooked nose for the banking business. I'll set it up for you.
JewChad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Dystopian, GymCelNeckPill and 9 others
Beards really are makeup for some men, tbh just wait till it grows out after you get the job, they're not gonna fire you for having a beard lol you're a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Why would your job make you shave, but not even clean shaven? This is like a tiny trim and barely looks different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Danish_Retard, ascension and 1 other person
lol

overi f you dont look good clean shaven

andrew tate jaw

Holy shit major descension son

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BoneDensity
Can you use hair fibres on face?

Andrew tate pilled

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Thought you were exaggerating before looking at the pics :feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BoneDensity
Robust jock to incel

Brutal

brutal beardpill

also, look at alisson becker, brazillian goalkeeper

Beard makes you look more masculine but older and less appeal to young girls

Beard makes you look more masculine but older and less appeal to young girls
No young girl wants a recessed incel, even if i look 10 years younger. No chance to have sex for at least 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Elvisandreaa and sub5inchcel
No young girl wants a recessed incel, even if i look 10 years younger. No chance to have sex for at least 3 months.
Have you had/consider chin fillers for projection? Im asking this because you seem to have fillers before

Get a genio, jaw filler and lose weight

Its worth looking younger tbh

Have you had/consider chin fillers for projection? Im asking this because you seem to have fillers before
I will go for a massive amount of chin & jaw filler next week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, stressftw and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Johanjohan
Im only 69kg at 178. Have visible abs and people call me skinny.
Yes you are recessed tbh and your protruding adams apple makes it look worse.

I think a genio and jaw filler would help. The problem is you have a weak jawline so the beard conceals that.

FB24EC67 F952 4712 9D0D 3E5A6CAF55DF

Yes you are recessed tbh and your protruding adams apple makes it look worse.

I think a genio and jaw filler would help. The problem is you have a weak jawline so the beard conceals that.

View attachment 1966311
I looked so good with my big beard. Will take me 3-4 months to grow it back :cry::cry::cry:
I had a hot girl that wanted me to meet and fuck this weekend. I will delete their number and sleep for 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
You need a large bimax and genio with a rotation but keep coping with that minoxidil pubic hair on your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Danish_Retard
You have biprotrusion, need extractions + bimax.

Just tell them you’re “a gay power bottom just trying to feel more masculine and forcing me to shave my beard is discrimination!”

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, Baldingman1998 and Johanjohan
my beard looksmins me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
You need a large bimax and genio with a rotation but keep coping with that minoxidil pubic hair on your face
I got laid and called cute many times. Girls found me attractice.

I got laid and called cute many times. Girls found me attractice.
My goal isn't to attract women. It's to mog everyone to suicide. Getting women is a side quest. I've seen dudes with NCT and short get laid too.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Johanjohan
Get fillers. Beards are cope, all foids know what it is by now

quick update: i still met a chubby fuck buddy girl that i had the last few weeks.
Lokg story short, she didnt wanted sex because she was not confortable with me anymore. Also she was shocked about my new face. Said shaving was a major mistake.

Im 10x more depressed now. I cancelled all meeting with friends for the whole december. Even my birthday party next week is cancelled.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2268, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Learn from this and beardmaxx as much as you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
quick update: i still met a chubby fuck buddy girl that i had the last few weeks.
Lokg story short, she didnt wanted sex because she was not confortable with me anymore. Also she was shocked about my new face. Said shaving was a major mistake.

Im 10x more depressed now. I cancelled all meeting with friends for the whole december. Even my birthday party next week is cancelled.
its all about luck tbh

Some girls will still fuck you if you look worse
Some girls act like stuck up princesses and are very judgemental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
its all about luck tbh

Some girls will still fuck you if you look worse
Some girls act like stuck up princesses and are very judgemental
My girl acted like im a totally different person. She had no sense of humor, was negative and had no respect anymore.

This sounds made up JFL

This sounds made up JFL
What do you think how a girl reacts if she saw that she fucked with a genetic trash incel birdcel instead of a masculine warrior?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 2268
What do you think how a girl reacts if she saw that she fucked with a genetic trash incel birdcel instead of a masculine warrior?
Bro have some confidence wtf lol

Looks like andrew Tate