I have my first date tomorrow, any advice?

When the date reaches peak when you’re both having a lot of fun, say you’re busy and have to go so she craves the dopamine spike she got before you leave
i undeestand

If you will LTR her, NEVER, EVER, show your weakness, you may think she cares, she DOESN’T. This legit fucked up my 3 years relationship cause i got complacent. I know it’s difficult to behave like this if you haven’t been fucked already, but PLEASE listen
Do you plan to have another LTR any time soon?
Whats ur age?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Do you plan to have another LTR any time soon?
Whats ur age?
Yes, i’m already planning but will not even take into remote considerations mild-religious girls, ONLY tradmaxxed religion-obsessed ones, my aim is to marry fast and young as Peterson is suggesting. I’m 20

Yes, i’m already planning but will not even take into remote considerations mild-religious girls, ONLY tradmaxxed religion-obsessed ones, my aim is to marry fast and young as Peterson is suggesting. I’m 20
Why marriage so soon?
U think u ll have enough time to vett a women and understand who she truly is?

Why marriage so soon?
U think u ll have enough time to vett a women and understand who she truly is?
I hope so. That’s why i know time is not by my side. EVEN at 20, it’s still a little late to find a virtuous woman who is not fucked up by the media but I don’t have another chance.
I want a trad family and at 25, let alone 30, all the girls you can find aren’t virgins anymore and all the good ones are taken

I hope so. That’s why i know time is not by my side. EVEN at 20, it’s still a little late to find a virtuous woman who is not fucked up by the media but I don’t have another chance.
I want a trad family and at 25, let alone 30, all the girls you can find aren’t virgins anymore and all the good ones are taken
bro u wont find virgins after 15 lol

It would probably make a lot of sense, because being low inhib is way more important than you having slightly more hollow cheeks.
Very true. Low inhib normie = very high inhib chadlite.

Basically fear in social situations. Low inhib = low fear in social situations.
does not being interested in talking during social situations also make u high inhib?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
bro u wont find virgins after 15 lol
Already found them, i’m talking with 3 of them. I don’t live in degenerate usa boyo

Bones mashing.

try to involve alcohol

i am not allowed to drink alcohol
why?

how did the date go? did she murder/mug you?
she asked me if we want to hang out tho
Screenshot 2023 02 04 at 182908

Last edited:
Hey,
what are quick looksmaxes that I can do for tomorrow?
Debloating, shaving, fashion recommendation?
I am very nervous :/
Do NOT I repeat do NOT be yourself. And wear lifts, suck cheeks and squint fraud the whole evening.