I have never been more bullish on crypto

Harold O'brien

Harold O'brien

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
honestly love the current market sentiment

really separates the clueless emotional momentum chasers from the people who understand the tech

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: karbo, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
i don’t give a fuck make me money, nft’s, metaverse, all that shit is fucking cringe incel cope made by rotting curries. i’ve been holding since before the 2021 september climb and i regret not pulling out, although i would’ve spent the money on drugs anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 5815, SLA and 6 others
you should be grateful to the emotional momentum chasers, since they are the only reason crypto has any value

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, BoneDensity, Entschuldigung and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
do you need the money soon?
im HODLING it i have diamond hands im looking for the macro returns and really belive ethereum will do superwell in the long run

im HODLING it i have diamond hands im looking for the macro returns and really belive ethereum will do superwell in the long run
exactly, if you are in it for long term why give a fuck about the short term

if anything it's a great opportunity for accumulation

my dads in it also but ngl hes invested like 100 dollars , my parents and social media are pressuring me to take money , but im resilient and still HODLING

ive invested in ape coin and shib lol

You're looking what, 5-10 years?

You're looking what, 5-10 years?
yeah me and my brother have been accumulating so much of ethereum via nfts we get paid in ethereum {500 dollars a week currently} by just modding the discord also in summer if all goes well we will be making around 3.1k a month in ethereum

yeah me and my brother have been accumulating so much of ethereum via nfts we get paid in ethereum {500 dollars a week currently} by just modding the discord also in summer if all goes well we will be making around 3.1k a month in ethereum
How do u accumulate eth through NFTs? Send me a PM if easier

How do u accumulate eth through NFTs? Send me a PM if easier
im ngl its basically a gamble me and my bro have made friends with very reputable people in the nft space , just watch videos on youtube they help a lot

Screenshot 2022 05 09 at 131238
:lul::lul: What is bullish about this shit

the people who understand the tech
show me one usage of cryptocurrencies in real life which actually people benefitted from it (meme projects and projects in crypto ecosystem doesnt count)

Last edited:
put money into solana or sum idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
show me one usage of cryptocurrencies in real life which actually people benefitted from it (meme projects and projects in crypto ecosystem doesnt count)
sure

what cryptocurrency do you own ?

sure

cryptocurrency ≠ blockchain

Right

So you are asking me what the uses of money are?
I am sure an extremely volatile asset is the most preffered method of storing your wealth (y)

i am pretty sure you either made no gains or made something minimal out of beginner luck.

cryptocurrency trading is a hype train, deal with it. you are not smarter than anyone in this racket, unless you understand what is going to be the next trend.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I am sure an extremely volatile asset is the most preffered method of storing your wealth (y)

i am pretty sure you either made no gains or made something minimal out of beginner luck.

cryptocurrency trading is a hype train, deal with it. you are not smarter than anyone in this racket, unless you understand what is going to be the next trend.
volatility is not an intrinsic aspect, that's due to speculation in a nascent industry. a large part of this is governments being insanely slow and unclear with providing regulation. crypto is the natural progression of money: metallic coins -> paper notes -> electronic balances -> cryptographically secure

I'm still up and the market just giga crashed lmfao

yeah the internet was just a fad too. crypto is going nowhere bro

• +1
Reactions: anticel
I went all in on "Internet Computer" when it was $40 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 3828
volatility is not an intrinsic aspect, that's due to speculation in a nascent industry. a large part of this is governments being insanely slow and unclear with providing regulation. crypto is the natural progression of money: metallic coins -> paper notes -> electronic balances -> cryptographically secure

I'm still up and the market just giga crashed lmfao

yeah the internet was just a fad too. crypto is going nowhere bro
Cope.

Screenshot 2022 05 09 at 202935

Out of interest, what do you see as positive about this? Looks absolutely terrible.
Next major support not until 10k. Over 90% chance we get there imo

Money is gold everything else is tales

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
ok chad.

Last edited:
Crypto :soy:

• So Sad
Reactions: JawMogger
the tech:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: shut the fuck up you midwit, even 9 figure crypto ambassadors understand the market for what it is, which is an emotion driven, scam infested jewish gambling shithole haven that exists purely because of greed
its ok to partake but acting all almighty about 'muh tech' makes you a cringelord

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 6128
the tech:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: shut the fuck up you midwit, even 9 figure crypto ambassadors understand the market for what it is, which is an emotion driven, scam infested jewish gambling shithole haven that exists purely because of greed
its ok to partake but acting all almighty about 'muh tech' makes you a cringelord
retard

I bought someone btc on spot, its a decent price
Uz2TpVj.png

most important trend onthe chart. it cant close on daily candle. 10 hrs left!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88
View attachment 1672692
Out of interest, what do you see as positive about this? Looks absolutely terrible.
Next major support not until 10k. Over 90% chance we get there imo
retarded how would you determine90%. at most a prediction like this could be 54/46. Right now its probably 51/49