I have never in my life come across a religious woman that knows what the fuck she is talking about

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
I’m watching an interview of an orthodox Jewish woman and this bish just said the signature female phrase but in a jewish format. She said “I think the messiah/moschiach is inside each and every one of us”

This got me thinking and realizing that every woman is completely and utterly retarded and cannot grasp religion or God. They all say shit that weed-heads say. “God is just like.. in all of us mannnn like we are all God ya know what I mean??” They want to come off as enlightened but they’re stupid.

This is why all of them get into crystals and astrology and witchcraft. They’re all spawns of Satan

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Tai Lung, niqfan625 and 7 others
It’s true

• +1
Reactions: grief
I have never in my life come across a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Tai Lung, Niksy and 3 others
I can feel god coming inside of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Petsmart, Niksy and 4 others
women are meant to take black cock not ponder the deeper meanings of life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Niksy and Kamui
Slavs are ugly

Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men.

Slavic man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, literally voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world according to women:

https://en.protothema.gr/the-15-ugliest-nationalities-in-the-world-photos/

Ugliest men in Europe.

1706518304372-jpeg.2708170.jpg

1706518327774-jpeg.2708171.jpg

1706518363321-jpeg.2708172.jpg

IMG_3259.jpeg

View attachment 2712992

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Kamui
I have never in my life come across a person that knows what the fuck they are talking about​

I’m watching an interview of an orthodox Jewish woman and this bish just said the signature female phrase but in a jewish format. She said “I think the messiah/moschiach is inside each and every one of us”

This got me thinking and realizing that every woman is completely and utterly retarded and cannot grasp religion or God. They all say shit that weed-heads say. “God is just like.. in all of us mannnn like we are all God ya know what I mean??” They want to come off as enlightened but they’re stupid.

This is why all of them get into crystals and astrology and witchcraft. They’re all spawns of Satan
Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
Slavs are ugly

Slavic man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, literally voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

Ugliest men in Europe.

View attachment 2712988

View attachment 2712989

View attachment 2712987

View attachment 2712990

View attachment 2712992

How some random tweets are evidence?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and The Grinch
How some random tweets are evidence?
Autism? As far as I know I didn’t only post tweets, however nobody asked you so stop talking to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
noetic enlightment is only achievable by man. Man is responsible for enforcing the law of God in the creation and development of cohesive and stable societies. Women were never meant to be religious on their own will (they are driven by the Devil).

• +1
noetic enlightment is only achievable by man. Man is responsible for enforcing the law of God in the creation and development of cohesive and stable societies. Women were never meant to be religious on their own will (they are driven by the Devil).
Just like in the beginning of days—in the garden of Eden, the retarded foid Eve commited the original sin and it was due to her whore self heeding satans words.

Woman introduced original sin into a sinless world. Not man. A woman did

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Just like in the beginning of days—in the garden of Eden, the retarded foid Eve commited the original sin and it was due to her whore self heeding satans words.

Woman introduced original sin into a sinless world. Not man. A woman did
True, the main way a man sins is through a woman's influence. Once women were given "freedom" regarding sexuality and political participation (feminism), society started to collapse

• +1
True, the main way a man sins is through a woman's influence. Once women were given "freedom" regarding sexuality and political participation (feminism), society started to collapse

Just also want to that add that female retardation (and satanic nature) is the reason why they are not allowed to have any leadership roles in any religion. They can’t be preachers or pastors or anything that has any value.

Here’s one of countless verses in the Bible that gives you an idea of what God thinks of foids and their mental faculties:

• +1
Just also want to that add that female retardation (and satanic nature) is the reason why they are not allowed to have any leadership roles in any religion. They can’t be preachers or pastors or anything that has any value.

Here’s one of countless verses in the Bible that gives you an idea of what God thinks of foids and their mental faculties:

View attachment 2713089
Are you catholic? I wish true Catholicism came back from the degenerate path it is following, can't help but prefer to listen to the orthodox priests who share great insights into true worship. Only we catholics can change things. Christ is Lord.

• +1
Are you catholic? I wish true Catholicism came back from the degenerate path it is following, can't help but prefer to listen to the orthodox priests who share great insights into true worship. Only we catholics can change things. Christ is Lord.

I was orthodox but just mainly from a cultural perspective because of my mom. I align more with Protestant ideology, interestingly enough! I disagree quite a bit with the legalism of orthodoxy and Catholicism and find the simplicity of Protestantism to best fit with my belief in our Lord and Savior—Jesus Christ 😇🙏🏻✝️

• +1
Bump for Jesus 😇✝️🙏🏻

I was orthodox but just mainly from a cultural perspective because of my mom. I align more with Protestant ideology, interestingly enough! I disagree quite a bit with the legalism of orthodoxy and Catholicism and find the simplicity of Protestantism to best fit with my belief in our Lord and Savior—Jesus Christ 😇🙏🏻✝️

You should look into the links between early Protestants and Jews.

Jews hate Mary cause Mary is Isis and was scripted as a side character who wasn't meant to be focused on, and Isis fights Seth, the secret god of the Jews. Certain people in the church knew what they were doing by elevating Mary and ensuring the bible could not be read or taken literally.

You should look into the links between early Protestants and Jews.

Jews hate Mary cause Mary is Isis and was scripted as a side character who wasn't meant to be focused on, and Isis fights Seth, the secret god of the Jews. Certain people in the church knew what they were doing by elevating Mary and ensuring the bible could not be read or taken literally.
Any sources? I find catholic and orthodox “veneration” of Mary and the saints to be incredibly odd. I don’t think we need any other intercessor aside from Jesus and just generally find the traditions in orthodoxy & Catholicism to be excessive and completely unnecessary.

So I take it you’re an ex Christian?

Last edited:
Bump. Another certified female take. Peak retardation, like the rest of them.

That's why women are not allowed to be priests etc.

Slavs are ugly

Ugliest men in Europe.

View attachment 2712988

View attachment 2712989

View attachment 2712987

View attachment 2712990

View attachment 2712992

The fuck

most religious people now are hypocrites

well Christianity makes no sense that's why

There's a reason the Bible prohibits women from teaching on religious matters and gives ecclesiastical authority to men only.

• +1
Imagine commenting on a thread you didn’t read. Idiot.
why are you in so much anger i thought christians are a bit more stoic

why are you in so much anger i thought christians are a bit more stoic
I’m not angered but I’m disgusted because you endorse pedophilia! Very gross

this is true this one old bitch at church pointed to grass as proof of god’s power 🙏🙏🙏

Jfl at her example

this is true this one old bitch at church pointed to grass as proof of god’s power 🙏🙏🙏

Jfl at her example

Further proof that females brains stop developing at 15 years old

I’m not angered but I’m disgusted because you endorse pedophilia! Very gross
nah always same argument back then it was usual you are just ignorant
and yes you are full of wrath