I have never met a girl that wants her pussy torn apart by a prettyboy

U

Umbra

Retired
Not larping tbh. I'm really questioning what other advantages does a prettyboy have. I was one during mid teens, i did attract girls but i was never called hot or sexy. Meaning i had 0 appeal. I did however get lots of messages, all wanting ltr's etc

Rn at 18, with a stubble and shorter hair, slowly turning into maesthetic as i get older it's the opposite. I got called handsome instead of cute like when i was youger, i'm more respected by men and so on, my sex appeal increased

I remember when i was like 13 during middle school ( i was ugly of course) there was this girl (like 13-14) and she told me how badly she wants to fuck this 19yod guy, like holy shit the age difference. She showed me a pic of him and he was slightly tanned , dense stubble, dense eyebrows and not really big but neither skinny, kinda toned/muscular not gymcel shit

Prettyboy pros imo: lots of attention, girls wanting to ltr you, ???
Prettyboy cons imo: will age like shit in most cases, you're not taken seriously by other guys (i've seen this happen in high school jfl), you lack sex appeal since lack of strong dimorphism , ???

tl:dr : It feels like being a prettyboy is like a time bomb, unless you turn maesthetic as you get older, then you're fucked (all genes anyway). Why are faggots here so turned on by being a estrogenic twink? It will get your girls attention but rarely any sex. Not surprised since majority of you are deprived of female attention/attention in general :lul:

• +1
Reactions: blite, AscendingHero, squirrelcel and 8 others
My theory is: you have shit genes, and the only possibility for you is to turn into a prettyboy to cope with the time you have left before it's over, meaning you are low t and most likely got the genes from your mother

Genes from mother to be a prettyboy in your teens then your dad's maesthetic genes into your 20's like mine is the best outcome

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
@averagejoe has been saying like the same things the more masc dudes get more sexual opportunities and can't be as direct or quick to get sex

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
Not larping tbh. I'm really questioning what other advantages does a prettyboy have. I was one during mid teens, i did attract girls but i was never called hot or sexy. Meaning i had 0 appeal. I did however get lots of messages, all wanting ltr's etc

Rn at 18, with a stubble and shorter hair, slowly turning into maesthetic as i get older it's the opposite. I got called handsome instead of cute like when i was youger, i'm more respected by men and so on, my sex appeal increased

I remember when i was like 13 during middle school ( i was ugly of course) there was this girl (like 13-14) and she told me how badly she wants to fuck this 19yod guy, like holy shit the age difference. She showed me a pic of him and he was slightly tanned , dense stubble, dense eyebrows and not really big but neither skinny, kinda toned/muscular not gymcel shit

Prettyboy cons imo: will age like shit in most cases, you're not taken seriously by other guys (i've seen this happen in high school jfl), you lack sex appeal since lack of strong dimorphism , ???

tl:dr : It feels like being a prettyboy is like a time bomb, unless you turn maesthetic as you get older, then you're fucked (all genes anyway). Why are faggots here so turned on by being a estrogenic twink? It will get your girls attention but rarely any sex. Not surprised since majority of you are deprived of female attention/attention in general :lul:
Water is wet.

As I said before, I can literally disrespect women and call them sluts to their face and they still want me to manhandle them.

Pretty boys have to text and go on dates and shit before it actually gets to that level of sexual tension

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19036, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Even tho I look like a twink, I've met girls before who were genuinely interested in getting thorn apart by me, wanting to have sex again the other day after we fucked and shit :ogre:

Masc vs Pretty boy looks are a cope for the most part, if you're genuinely gl to a girl she will probably want you to fuck her, being masc or not.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, ManletBlackcel and Deprived
I have the luxury of being suhuman in my teens and turning into subhuman again. So this doesnt worry me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NFA PB, gymmaxedhorse and Umbra
Water is wet.

As I said before, I can literally disrespect women and call them sluts to their face and they still want me to manhandle them.

Pretty boys have to text and go on dates and shit before it actually gets to that level of sexual tension
I've never had to go on dates and shit before fucking a girl :ogre: everytime I had sex it was pretty much the firts time we met irl.

Stop pretending like you know the reality of a pretty boy, you're not one to speak in the name of one.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I've never had to go on dates and shit before fucking a girl :ogre: everytime I had sex it was pretty much the firts time we met irl.

Stop pretending like you know the reality of a pretty boy, you're not one to speak in the name of one.
Your right hand doesn’t count virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Bvnny.
TFW nigga can't disprove your point, so he just calls you a virgin even tho you're not: :feelsgah:
Don’t lie son, no shame in being a virgin

Masc guys are literally just pretty boys with more muscle, beard and shorter hair. Jfl at this masc cope. Good looking is good looking at the end of the day. All jbs want pretty boys jfl at ur coping thinking pretty boy will decend. Literally all masc guys were pretty boys when younger.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

I am an incel and get no poon.

Why u on this website if u get so much pussy? I am incel and have no friends and I stopped caring about life

Repent from fornication. I am incel so I rarely if ever fornicate. I also think loneliness is making me crazy. Repent from fornication my bruddas. The day of judgment is near

Why u on this website if u get so much pussy? I am incel and have no friends and I stopped caring about life
He doesn’t.

99% of this forum is incapable of holding a conversation face to face for more than 20 seconds. And I say this with high certainty

They would probably look down while talking to me in person and stumble their words. Now imagine when they’re in front of a woman.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, gymmaxedhorse and DarkLoner94

prettyboy DOESNT work in eastern europe

Masc guys are literally just pretty boys with more muscle, beard and shorter hair. Jfl at this masc cope. Good looking is good looking at the end of the day. All jbs want pretty boys jfl at ur coping thinking pretty boy will decend. Literally all masc guys were pretty boys when younger.
Yes, gl is gl at the end of the day. But being maesthetic isnt just stubble, it's ratios, eyebrow tilt and shape, voice etc

Prettyboys are usually framecels, naturally skinny, rounder eyes, high pitched / soft tone and so on

Maesthetic guys are never framecels (only autists will high expectations will say this), they have high fwhr, low set positive or neutral tilted eyebrows and average voice when young turning into deeper voice

You can turn yourself a little maesthetic, but it's mostly genes. I had high prenatal t and rn my t levels are high so of course i don't have to do jack shit except stubble and haircut for looking maesthetic. Since i got a masculine tone and deep voice naturally from my hormones alongside low set browridge resulting in low set eyebrows and low inner eyebrows

Last year at 17 i did a blood test, i was constantly jerking off, stressed, barely slept, ate bad foods. Guess what? My t levels were 750 ng/dl , that's above average almost everywhere if not everywhere

tl:dr genes limit you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
prettyboy DOESNT work in eastern europe
I'm from there and usually i see guys in ltr, but as i said, most have ltrs, no respect from guys, sometimes they're called faggots and so on. It works to a certain extent. If you're a mix of prettyboy and masculine it works wonders. But if you're like guys on tiktok all girly and stuff then majority of time no

• +1
I'm from there and usually i see guys in ltr, but as i said, most have ltrs, no respect from guys, sometimes they're called faggots and so on. It works to a certain extent. If you're a mix of prettyboy and masculine it works wonders. But if you're like guys on tiktok all girly and stuff then majority of time no
exactly, its because most women are deranged whores starting from age 12 (where they begin the kind of life which westoids usually do at like 21)

Pretty cope is just a Jewish trend, no women imagine another half women to brutally humiliate and man handle them in bed :feelskek::feelskek: dimorphic guys will always win, keep coping pretty boy copers

Also forgot to mention, girls literally change their preferences depending upon their menstrual cycle and hormones, and most of the times they crave a masculine dimorphic man. So pretty boy cope has no value here

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Umbra
He doesn’t.

99% of this forum is incapable of holding a conversation face to face for more than 20 seconds. And I say this with high certainty

They would probably look down while talking to me in person and stumble their words. Now imagine when they’re in front of a woman.

Most guys that looksmaxed like me spend their time here when bored, this isn't incels.is or whatever it's called. Just a forum to discuss when bored or improve yourself status, looks and money wise. But majority here are mentally deranged , not really curry or ugly to rot here.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and gymmaxedhorse
Pretty cope is just a Jewish trend, no women imagine another half women to brutally humiliate and man handle them in bed :feelskek::feelskek: dimorphic guys will always win, keep coping pretty boy copers

Also forgot to mention, girls literally change their preferences depending upon their menstrual cycle and hormones, and most of the times they crave a masculine dimorphic man. So pretty boy cope has no value here
I am incel

Most guys that looksmaxed like me spend their time here when bored, this isn't incels.is or whatever it's called. Just a forum to discuss when bored or improve yourself status, looks and money wise. But majority here are mentally deranged , not really curry or ugly to rot here.
Exactly my point. They are socially unaware

I am incel

Because I've been here since before I lost my v-card
Don’t lie son, no shame in being a virgin
Bro, everyone knows by now that I stopped being a virgin in January, when I made a thread talking about the chubby girl I was in a relationship with and shit :ogre:

Then her mom prohibited our relationship (since I was 19 and she was 15 at the time), so I started fucking LTBs and jbs after that.

Because I've been here since before I lost my v-card

Bro, everyone knows by now that I stopped being a virgin in January, when I made a thread talking about the chubby girl I was in a relationship with and shit :ogre:

Then her mom prohibited our relationship (since I was 19 and she was 15 at the time), so I started fucking LTBs and jbs after that.
Did you ask for repentance?

Yeah, sex feels good :feelsgah:
I am incel and do not have sex. My life has no enjoyment. I am hollow inside and do no feel anything anymore. God is my only coping mechanism now. I will pray for all the fornicators that they will repent so they are ready in judgement day. God bless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Bvnny.
Have you swallowed the RTT pill?

Have you swallowed the RTT pill?
I heard of it, but sometimes rtt is exaggerated. Steroids aren't always necessary and neither tanning to look like an ethnic

It's different for everyone

• +1
He doesn’t.

God damnnn

Pretty boys don't trigger their hormones sure, but I think most foids rather date a pretty boy than a beast.

In my office in Hong Kong most girls (90%) find the most estrogenic guys most attractive, white or Asian. Even cuck face and high bodyfat cuck frame is not seen as too bad a thing.

In my office in London and San Francisco it's still probably 60/40 in favor of femboys.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Pretty boys don't trigger their hormones sure, but I think most foids rather date a pretty boy than a beast.

In my office in Hong Kong most girls (90%) find the most estrogenic guys most attractive, white or Asian. Even cuck face and high bodyfat cuck frame is not seen as too bad a thing.

In my office in London and San Francisco it's still probably 60/40 in favor of femboys.
Asians dislike even shaped and maintained stubbles , they like muh prettyboy, colored hair and eyes . So basically as feminine as possible not to destroy their subhuman feminine genes, but white enough for their future kids, makes sense.

White girls vary tbh, but in general a relationship is different if there is no sex appeal and just emotional support and all that. So the betabux cuck is a preference for many girls since they don't give them so much trouble and they know they can control him and he can't really cheat. That's why many here agree that sex appeal > muh psl and prettyboy appeal

You can get ltr as a maesthetic guy full of sex appeal, it's rare but i guarantee you it will be better than 10ltr if you were prettyboy / betabux or whatever

• +1
Asians dislike even shaped and maintained stubbles , they like muh prettyboy, colored hair and eyes . So basically as feminine as possible not to destroy their subhuman feminine genes, but white enough for their future kids, makes sense.

White girls vary tbh, but in general a relationship is different if there is no sex appeal and just emotional support and all that. So the betabux cuck is a preference for many girls since they don't give them so much trouble and they know they can control him and he can't really cheat. That's why many here agree that sex appeal > muh psl and prettyboy appeal

You can get ltr as a maesthetic guy full of sex appeal, it's rare but i guarantee you it will be better than 10ltr if you were prettyboy / betabux or whatever
also valid, plus some Asian girls like masc

• +1
Reactions: Umbra