I have never met a girl who found me sexually attractive

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
no matter what circumastnces where under which i met a girl, never did any of them like me.

and this is because some men just dont have it. we arent low trust enough to be bad boys, high trust enough to be oofie doofie or good looking to be chads.

we are nothing. we have nothig to compete in the dating market with. we have great personalities but woment dont give a shit about that, its all baout the face.

even men dont like us for the exact same reasons. some people are genetically wired to be alone, its a brutal truth.

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, kt4x_w, murdah and 1 other person
I'm a girl and I find u attractive tho!

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, sub5outsider, WeiWei and 1 other person
Not even LTBs?

nope. in fact ltbs seem to be even more ruthless to me than good looking girls
Fuck, geomaxx to Nordics, LTBs are easy here. Strong MTB+ are BWC only or you have to oofy doofy hard (fuck no)

Fuck, geomaxx to Nordics, LTBs are easy here. Strong MTB+ are BWC only or you have to oofy doofy hard (fuck no)
grass is greener on the other side

relatable when i was a kid like from 10-12 there were girls who liked me but after that none i know its my fault to some degree but my appereance just cannot bring any type of sexual tension on top of that im inscecure,not confident,not attractive very non nt

relatable when i was a kid like from 10-12 there were girls who liked me but after that none i know its my fault to some degree but my appereance just cannot bring any type of sexual tension on top of that im inscecure,not confident,not attractive very non nt
there has never been any point when girls liked me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: