I have never met a mulatta woman whose not a slut

Most Carribbean countries are under 10% Muslim tbh. Not saying there aren't religious NP women but holy shit it's probably the most primitive culture in the world. If you go to a dancehall concert/club/festival you'll know
I have seen dancehall concerts and festivals and even went to house parties with lots of African and Caribbean people (my black housemate at uni invited me and I just watched in a corner since I hate parties) and saw loads of foids wining. To be fair it's just part of their culture tbh. Not all of them go to such festivals and many of these women are disciplined Christians. I even made a post about them before.

Of course not all take part in carnival or dancehall culture but they are very down to earth and fun to be around.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
True tbh.

But my foid cousin is a HQNP mulatta who married a white guy and is a trad wife.

Her husband is a manlet white Chad though.
And I really love HQNP mulattas, but they're so hard to find.
My cousin, also half Lebanese, who looks like me but is HTN got one from a Caribbean (Trinidadian) background; they live in NYC and are getting married this autumn
Yeah she's a huge minority mirin

@earthwindandfire has kind of put me off mulattas tbh lol see how it goes

Mainly the UK club scene that sucks tbh

Yeah she's a huge minority mirin

@earthwindandfire has kind of put me off mulattas tbh lol see how it goes

Mainly the UK club scene that sucks tbh
Lol I'm not trying to, it's just my observation, but I think it matters more where and how she was brought up. The ones with a Carribbean parent tend to come from poorer low class environments and generally Carribbean culture is quite degen and usually involves a lot of partying and promiscuity.

But for sure there are still a number of decent ones out there.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
Lol I'm not trying to, it's just my observation, but I think it matters more where and how she was brought up. The ones with a Carribbean parent tend to come from poorer low class environments and generally Carribbean culture is quite degen and usually involves a lot of partying and promiscuity.

Basically if she's white washed or has a conservative Carribbean family then those are the ones you would actually want to be with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056

I agree with this, which is why UK Caribbean families are often poorer than UK African families especially west African families who are powering away in education.

However I have observed that there is a higher proportion of Guyanese/Trini/Surinamese NP foids than other Caribbean nations, the nations with more curries and even Muslims. I have an Indo Guyanese normie friend who told me this, and my half Sunni Lebanese cousin's Trini fiancee who is mulatta seems HQNP on the outside but still likes dancehall culture. I talked to him a couple of months back about her.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 20056
SO TRUE NOW U MENTIONED IT

i met 1 and she told me she had slept with like 15 guys(she was 17 at the time)

then she sucked my dick i couldnt get hard so i just went home:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Chadethnic101
Yes because they get way more attention

Blacks go crazy for them
Some whites and other ethnics like them more than black girls too
Yes, they are on average way sluttier.
Half white/half carribean is probably the sluttiest mix of all.

Mullatas get crazy attention from black guys compared to normal black girls.

Even more extreme than lightskin curry vs darkskin

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yes, they are on average way sluttier.
Half white/half carribean is probably the sluttiest mix of all.

Mullatas get crazy attention from black guys compared to normal black girls.

Even more extreme than lightskin curry vs darkskin
Brooo tell me about it lmao
Even if they are half African /white if they are at a venue with a large black crowd man these dudes go crazy for them

This weekend I could see so many Preeing on the perimeter of the dancefloor lmao

Puts me off these kinds of girls tbh
Where I live there's not many curry girls unfortunately coz top tier ones are unbelievable eg stacypreet

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Brooo tell me about it lmao
Even if they are half African /white if they are at a venue with a large black crowd man these dudes go crazy for them

This weekend I could see so many Preeing on the perimeter of the dancefloor lmao

Puts me off these kinds of girls tbh
Where I live there's not many curry girls unfortunately coz top tier ones are unbelievable eg stacypreet

Currys going to blonde girls is a meme but Black guys are truly the group that chases girls outside their race the most by far.

In my experience white stacies might be more common than ethnic stacies but its easier to get a white one than a lightskin staceypreet because all the mid tier brown guys will shower them with so much attention and gifts that their egos are through the roof.
You can get a hot white girl if you are good looking, NT, tall, driven etc.
But for most lightskin staceypreets they expect all that plus you to also be rich and betabuxx them on top of that. JFL.

Mullatas i agree with you, but you have to be Primal to succeed here and be able to deal with the hypermasc black guys who will be hitting her up everywhere she goes. I'm more of a NP guy so i don't have much success with mullattas and only get white/brown girls.

• +1
Currys going to blonde girls is a meme but Black guys are truly the group that chases girls outside their race the most by far.

In my experience white stacies might be more common than ethnic stacies but its easier to get a white one than a lightskin staceypreet because all the mid tier brown guys will shower them with so much attention and gifts that their egos are through the roof.
You can get a hot white girl if you are good looking, NT, tall, driven etc.
But for most lightskin staceypreets they expect all that plus you to also be rich and betabuxx them on top of that. JFL.

Mullatas i agree with you, but you have to be Primal to succeed here and be able to deal with the hypermasc black guys who will be hitting her up everywhere she goes. I'm more of a NP guy so i don't have much success with mullattas and only get white/brown girls.
Many blacks are self hating so they chase diff races lol
Your absolutely on point bro jfl I agree with everything here
This is why I don't really like south Asian girls
Coz personality wise they're so stuck up and materialistic- I really don't think I could be with someone like that lol

Same man me personality isn't primitive but I look primitive according to everyone here they seem to like me but
I personally truly prefer middle class white girls ngl haha
I can pm you me too for reference if you're curious

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Another story about another mulatta girl

Used to work with her
She's bisexual in a relationship with a woman( I didn't know is this I figured it out eventually lmao)
Asked her for drinks she went all red and went yeah maybe we can
Then messaged me on work chat saying she's in a relationship she doesn't wanna be in and she really wants to meet me for a drink jfl

She adds my socials I see she has a black GF jfl
She decides to stay with her gf and not meet me coz she probs knew I'd use her for one thing she kept screening me about relationship questions jfl

But the fact she even entertained me is a joke lmao just say nah im in relationship
Normally I'd call bullshit on tales like these but after having seen you, I believe you

you're a Bengali mogger tbh harmonic Caucasoid-Mongoloid lookz:Comfy:

• +1
Normally I'd call bullshit on tales like these but after having seen you, I believe you

you're a Bengali mogger tbh harmonic Caucasoid-Mongoloid lookz:Comfy:
I wouldn't larp, like why would I even care to make stranger's on internet think I'm some kind of slayer lmao
Caucasoid-mongoloid mogger

I'm going Japan in November, you think I can larp as Rolas cousin? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004