I have never seen an attractive black girl.

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Or let me rephrase that:
I have never seen a black girl that im even slightly attracted to. The ones i do find attractive are always too light to be considered black.

Try change my mind, ill be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, VenatorLuparius, slavicpsycho and 3 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: butterworld, rand anon, nope and 3 others
Or let me rephrase that:
I have never seen a black girl that im even slightly attracted to. The ones i do find attractive are always too light to be considered black.

Try change my mind, ill be honest.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
I’ve seen only one irl that I genuinely found rlly hot, online I’ve seen a handful in my entire life that I find sexy and hot

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah and BadmanGangstar
You know what, mabye just mabye. Mabye if i hadnt jacked off for a few days i would be very attracted to her, right now im in a post nut state so i cant say for sure but that is definitely one of the most attractive black women ive seen, probably cause she looks asian 😂

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, murdah and vermillioncorefan
same bro i can see why other people like them just literally never me
their ass is big tho if u close ur eyes u can imagine shes white

goblina goblina goblina goblina
Main thing that turns me off is the colour contrast with their red vaginas, it just looks uncanny and like a wound, i cant handle it its such a massive ick that i cant ever look at black women the same without thinking of that fact

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and vermillioncorefan
Main thing that turns me off is the colour contrast with their red vaginas, it just looks uncanny and like a wound, i cant handle it its such a massive ick that i cant ever look at black women the same without thinking of that fact
oh bro their vaginas are straight disgusting to me too i hate that color contrast

but for me its mostly the skin color like if their body had white skin i would be attracted to it

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and BadmanGangstar
oh bro their vaginas are straight disgusting to me too i hate that color contrast

but for me its mostly the skin color like if their body had white skin i would be attracted to it
Yeah exactly, i thought i was the only one, tbh their face structures aren’t even bad at all its simply just their colouring

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Yeah exactly, i thought i was the only one, tbh their face structures aren’t even bad at all its simply just their colouring
We all have preferences and thats fine you dont need to like blk girls.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Cope, just say black women are migrating to bwc cos blackcels can't satisfy them anymore!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, rand anon, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
f33a86ea8aa6aaa80a522a8de4b1167e.jpg
jourdana-phillips-at-arrivals-for-amfar-new-york-gala-cipriani-wall-street-new-york-ny-february-6-2019-photo-by-kristin-callahaneverett-collection-RJRY7B.jpg
e03f874ecfeba33a39818d8bbcaa3098
Jourdana-Phillips.jpg

Jourdana is the prettiest black girl I've ever seen, but I understand why she wouldn't be everyones type.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, rand anon, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Blackgymmax, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
I’ve seen plenty 😍 🙏🏻😇

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: courtcase75, BeanletMogger, nope and 4 others
Would you race mix as a christian?

Sure. Nigga idgaf about keeping the white race pure or some other online 4chan autistic slogan like that. If I ever find a virgin who is well mannered and pious, she could be white, black, red, yellow, whatever

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
Sure. Nigga idgaf about keeping the white race pure or some other online 4chan autistic slogan like that. If I ever find a virgin who is well mannered and pious, she could be white, black, red, yellow, whatever
Respectable guy

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
In the blonde photo here features look quite nice, i wouldnt say im very attracted to her sexually but i do think she looks attractive in that photo. That being said, shes quite light for a black person so even if i was attracted to her I wouldn’t count it since her skins not black enough for the type of woman im describing in this discussion. Good insight tho

Ill be honest, hell nah her body looks really good and healthy and quite attractive even though i dont like curvy black women usually but her face reminds me of them uk shaniqua beasts you find in england, the ones with really bad attitude and act bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, TechnoBoss and murdah
arent u black op?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, TechnoBoss and murdah
She's low mtb which is the funny part
Everything about her is bad even accounting for black girl harmony
You need to either be a tall white mtn with money or white htn+ to get her

Why do you care… like ok you don’t like them

So what move on, do they live rent free in your head or something?

Any Jamal could grab her with ease lol. Over for you whybois needing money to get hoes we can pull when broke

• JFL
Any Jamal could grab her with ease lol. Over for you whybois needing money to get hoes we can pull when broke
Im black jfl and thats bull. Her boyfriend is literally that, her asethetic also and I saw her in some white chad's comments anyway asking to be his wife.

• So Sad
Im black jfl and thats bull. Her boyfriend is literally that, her asethetic also and I saw her in some white chad's comments anyway asking to be his wife.
I have grabbed blk foids on her level and I’m only HTN with a beard so you need to up your game. I also have autism as well

You need to accept you’re just an ugly ass goofy ass looking niggaaaaaaahhhh. Guys like you need to go for white girls cos blk girls don’t like you stop crying boii

I have grabbed blk foids on her level and I’m only HTN with a beard so you need to up your game. I also have autism as well

You need to accept you’re just an ugly ass goofy ass looking niggaaaaaaahhhh.
Objectively she is not that attractive so its not really saying anything. If you saw her without makeup, you wouldnt care for her. She's a 4.5-5 facially. I never said I was gl.

Objectively she is not that attractive so its not really saying anything. If you saw her without makeup, you wouldnt care for her. She's a 4.5-5 facially. I never said I was gl.
As I said I have pulled better and I’m aspie. I admit though I have high appeal to Islamic adjacent races like black Arab paki etc. my pheno works VERY well on them.

But hey I suck with Cumskins and gooks so there’s that. But imo if you can’t pull your own race of women your subhuman

It doesn't really matter what it takes to get her specifically
That is just a below average black girl. I mean anyone can get that lol

Do you prefer whites or mullatas?

Objectively but people dont see that looking at her filtered pics with makeup on and also she has a nice body too.