I have never seen anyone look even close to Ramirez, Delon or Opry Irl

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
I have seen guys look similar to maher with their hockey gear on

I have seen rich pretty boys look similar like Bjorn while I was stalking the upper class neighborhoods

I have seen white chad Chico look alike irl with long hair (with gook gf jfl)

and I saw Gandy looking oldcel but he had gray hair (still decent skin, gl and looked high class af)

and when I mean similar I mean similar looks. not exact replica obviously. they are just walmart versions of those unmoggables

but I have never seen a guy look even close to similar to Delon, Opry or Ramirez. Not online, not in real life. Its like guys with these looks are never able to be replicated. They have looks that are once in a universe. Never again will guys like this be replicated or seen again on this earth. save all photos of them asap u wont see it again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HarrierDuBois, Clark69 and 15 others

I have seen rich pretty boys look similar like Bjorn while I was stalking the upper class neighborhoods

and I saw Gandy looking oldcel but he had gray hair (still decent skin, gl and looked high class af)

and when I mean similar I mean similar looks. not exact replica obviously. they are just walmart versions of those unmoggables

but I have never seen a guy look even close to similar to Delon, Opry or Ramirez. Not online, not in real life. Its like guys with these looks are never able to be replicated. They have looks that are once in a universe. Never again will guys like this be replicated or seen again on this earth. save all photos of them asap u wont see it again
Because they’re so unique looking that it’s a rare combination of genes. So many things would have to align perfectly for it to happen

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, HarrierDuBois, aBetterMii and 3 others
I used to volunteer at a homeless shelter, and one of the guys looked like a really old version of ramirez.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Clark69, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Imagine being Ramirez, born with once-in-the-earth’s-history ultra appeal bad boy looks, and using them to just LDAR in graveyards and get some fanmail while you permarot in prison with all your teeth gone black. JFL what a cuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, HarrierDuBois, Clark69 and 18 others
yeah maher is just a standard gigajock. i see mahers more than ive ever seen a chico or opry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Zeruel, Hikicel69 and 7 others
Ramirez Is a Musty crack smoker, go to a rave party and you can find plenty of "bone moggers" (jfl)
Delon Easy every other prettyboy looks like him
O pry yes he Is an unmoggable unique model but JFL if you think you saw Maher lookalike, probably Just a generic jock. Maher might be "generic" but in reality his bone structure Is unmatched and his Eye area too

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss, vaseqmoherad and 7 others
Ramirez to me is one of the most studiable, meditative faces to exist. Delon of course is more soothing but he becomes bland after a while. Ramirez is insane dopamine after insane dopamine. Just one day as ramirez and id probably go giddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Ken, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Ramirez Is a Musty crack smoker, go to a rave party and you can find plenty of "bone moggers" (jfl)
O pry yes he Is an unmoggable unique model but JFL if you think you saw Maher lookalike, probably Just a generic jock. Maher might be "generic" but in reality his bone structure Is unmatched and his Eye area too
his eye area makes him special tbh. many jocks have a robust lower third like him but they dont have the eye area

uk nothing about facial aesthetics if u think ramirez is nothing special or that hes unappealing/unharmonious. either trolling or brainless

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 14561, datboijj and 2 others
I MOG ALL OF THEM LOL OP YOU LOOK LIKE SUCH A FOOL RN

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18244
niga just called delon an average prettyboy @Alexanderr bannable offence imo.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Account
Imagine being Ramirez, born with once-in-the-earth’s-history ultra appeal bad boy looks, and using them to just LDAR in graveyards and get some fanmail while you permarot in prison with all your teeth gone black. JFL what a cuck
he could have lived in a four foot box the whole of his life and hed still mog every other psl god to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Account and Deleted member
Maher might be "generic" but in reality his bone structure Is unmatched and his Eye area too
Yea his extreme bone mass and definitely his eye area with it just seal the deal. Man should wake up everyday thanking god

his eye area makes him special tbh. many jocks have a robust lower third like him but they dont have the eye area
Zygos too. His zygos are crazy

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 15827
he could have lived in a four foot box the whole of his life and hed still mog every other psl god to suicide
So? I’m saying he didn’t do shit with it

• +1
Reactions: Account and Deleted member 15827
I've never seen anyone that looks like this irl. Literally one in a million facial anesthetics

61589424d35cc9aadfdb16ddc70a5658 32

Attachments

• images - 2022-08-14T223745.974.jpeg
    images - 2022-08-14T223745.974.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, BrahminBoss, Oberyn and 1 other person
uk nothing about facial aesthetics if u think ramirez is nothing special or that hes unappealing/unharmonious. either trolling or brainless
He's not once in a Life time Bro lookism user demonstrator looked exactly like him and maybe mogged him too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Zygos too. His zygos are crazy
the guy in my apartment has all that except for the eye area. his eyes are still great though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and the BULL
He's not once in a Life time Bro lookism user demonstrator looked exactly like him and maybe mogged him too.
hes good looking ash but i dont remember him looking like delon

So? I’m saying he didn’t do shit with it
niga could have easily become a supermodel or movie actor but he just didnt give a fuck. if he was on this forum and he uploaded his pics and people callde him chad hed gouge his eyes out just for the heck of it on meth and the after resuly would still mog us. he was low inhib and we love him for that. so do women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
hes good looking ash but i dont remember him looking like delon
I meant ramirez
Delon lookalikes can be found on tik tok obv not same exact face but i don't think he's One in a Life time either

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 15827
ok then send the pic of him. maher is a generic plastic looking model that comes with every barbie doll limited edition

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Account
niga could have easily become a supermodel or movie actor but he just didnt give a fuck. if he was on this forum and he uploaded his pics and people callde him chad hed gouge his eyes out just for the heck of it on meth and the after resuly would still mog us. he was low inhib and we love him for that. so do women.
Yes yes he is a chad. It was all for nothing tho, he got life mogged by ugly mfs like me and normie mfs like you

• +1
Yes yes he is a chad. It was all for nothing tho, he got life mogged by ugly mfs like me and normie mfs like you
not really. he lived like a free man. did whatever he wanted in jail he had female company and spent his day watching cartoons. ofc unfortunate life but were just talking about looks. if delon was born in mexico and had those childhood experiences he wouldnt have achieved shit either

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Account and Deleted member

you are forgetting that ramirez is in a league of his own. Born into poverty, shit environment and upbringing, drug abuse and yet he is the only one who is completely flawless, features wise. Harmony is perfect, features are all top tier. Nose is insane. Opry and delon have a few flaws , Opry (narrow mouth and kinda small lips, delon rounded jaw and 5’10 height and low pfl. Just lol if u aren’t ramirez. Evident by how many jbs make edits of him. Meanwhile no jb ever makes edits of o pry and delon

Goes to show you the ideal male is a psychopathic careless gigachad with dark hair dark eyes and olive skin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Hikicel69, Deleted member 14561 and 5 others
ok then send the pic of him. maher is a generic plastic looking model that comes with every barbie doll limited edition
He's "generic" because he's perfect, Ramirez only looks good with his mouth closed and has failos, he literally looks like Mexican Micheal jackson

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hikicel69, datboijj and 1 other person
you are forgetting that ramirez is in a league of his own. Born into poverty, shit environment and upbringing, drug abuse and yet he is the only one who is completely flawless, features wise. Harmony is perfect, features are all top tier. Nose is insane. Opry and delon have a few flaws , Opry (narrow mouth and kinda small lips, delon rounded jaw and 5’10 height and low pfl. Just lol if u aren’t ramirez. Evident by how many jbs make edits of him. Meanwhile no jb ever makes edits of o pry and delon

Goes to show you the ideal male is a psychopathic careless gigachad with dark hair dark eyes and olive skin.
u tanmaxxing for the olive skin? i think delon also had a somewhat small mouth. ramirez had a huge mouth man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
u tanmaxxing for the olive skin? i think delon also had a somewhat small mouth. ramirez had a huge mouth man.
yea o pry and delon get mogged to the depths of hell by ramirez

my skin is already olive, I have similar features to him but I’m recessed. the only reason I ever heard of him was cuz of foids

And I thank him because he’s also the only reason I got laid.

I only got laid cuz these jbs had rape fantasies about ramirez and to them I was the closest looking person to him, obviously a truecel version of him but yea :feelskek:

• JFL

Lifefuel for you and me tbh if that’s all it takes but the ideal male is 7 psl is and nothing else

He's "generic" because he's perfect, Ramirez only looks good with his mouth closed and has failos, he literally looks like Mexican Micheal jackson
jackson doesnt have even half his bones. with those huge 1980s glasses everyone would look like jackson. No generic is not perfect, generic mean something like how nikeair270 user looks here. chad but generic. Meanwhile ramirez not only bone mogs but harmony mogs as well. the only failo he had is bad teeth when he was like 40

name one failo at 29 when he was on meth , no sleep and just off the streets while filmed by court cameras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Account
jackson doesnt have even half his bones. with those huge 1980s glasses everyone would look like jackson. No generic is not perfect, generic mean something like how nikeair270 user looks here. chad but generic. Meanwhile ramirez not only bone mogs but harmony mogs as well. the only failo he had is bad teeth when he was like 40

name one failo at 29 when he was on meth , no sleep and just off the streets while filmed by court cameras

View attachment 1823974 View attachment 1823976View attachment 1823977
No way OP never saw a guy like this
He's nothing special

• JFL
  • JFL
Muuuh dark triad Psycho theory :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you can tell Who talked to girls and Who bases his Life view on tik tok
its not about dark triad its about being pretty but at the same time capable of intimidation. ramirez pulls that off at 6 percent body fat and malnourished while maher gymcels and still looks like a twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Account
its not about dark triad its about being pretty but at the same time capable of intimidation. ramirez pulls that off at 6 percent body fat and malnourished while maher gymcels and still looks like a twink
He's not pretty he looks low bf bone ogre. I can go to a Goa party and find plenty of muh angry Ramirez on trip

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 15827
He's not pretty he looks low bf bone ogre. I can go to a Goa party and find plenty of muh angry Ramirez on trip
maher is low bf as well thing is maher put on 5 pounds and lost all mandible angularity meanwhile ramirez went from 6 bf to 12 and still looked fine. he is big skulled intimidating and pretty

jfl if u think this is not appealing to female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Account and Deleted member
No way OP never saw a guy like this
He's nothing special
He is unmoggable. You have to understand that all his pics are candids in shitty 1980s court camera footage

No special lighting that maher and opry has, no perfect angle pics taken 100 times to maximize perfect looks, just shitty colored footage and majority black and white yet he still looks like this in un prepared pixelated frames. Remember all these vids are taken when he was fresh off the street (homeless, starved, drug addict, sleep deprived). just completely random courtroom footage that shown on the news. and still this is how he looks

eYvSVg.gif
richard-ramirez.gif
ElectricResponsibleBats-size_restricted.gif
tumblr_p65kforpUk1xnyrhwo1_400.gifv
original.jpg
38777si0_400x400.jpg

Him at age 16-17 in 1970s cameras (not even close to finishing puberty but he had better lifestyle here which means he only did drugs occasionally and slept in cemeteries and not the street jfl)

higsbao1csx41.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member
maher is low bf as well thing is maher put on 5 pounds and lost all mandible angularity meanwhile ramirez went from 6 bf to 12 and still looked fine. he is big skulled intimidating and pretty

jfl if u think this is not appealing to female gaze
View attachment 1824009
if ramirez took care of his looks he would have looked similar to that 24/7. still unmoggable though despite not caring at all. crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
He is unmoggable. You have to understand that all his pics are candids in shitty 1980s court camera footage

No special lighting that maher and opry has, no perfect angle pics taken 100 times to maximize perfect looks, just shitty colored footage and majority black and white yet he still looks like this in un prepared pixelated frames. Remember all these vids are taken when he was fresh off the street (homeless, starved, drug addict, sleep deprived). just completely random courtroom footage that shown on the news. and still this is how he looks

eYvSVg.gif
richard-ramirez.gif
ElectricResponsibleBats-size_restricted.gif
tumblr_p65kforpUk1xnyrhwo1_400.gifv
original.jpg
38777si0_400x400.jpg

Him at age 16-17 in 1970s cameras (not even close to finishing puberty but he had better lifestyle here which means he only did drugs occasionally and slept in cemeteries and not the street jfl)

higsbao1csx41.jpg
I've seen a lot of dudes at this level of looks (chadlite) he's Just an incel icone because muh Murder and dark triad, based

• JFL
I've seen a lot of dudes at this level of looks (chadlite) he's Just an incel icone because muh Murder and dark triad, based
So u consider yourself near Chadlite. This means u think ur near Ramirez looks level?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Account and Deleted member 15827
the pic is fraudulent asf.
@StrangerDanger that"s why we shouldn't rate normal people with models.
thats salih right ive seen his unfrauded pic where he is bloated and has that dogshit hair u mog him in that

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
So u consider yourself near Chadlite. This means u think ur near Ramirez looks level?
Yeah Easy. Those are all long distance pics. This Is how i look from distance
2983430 dragon

Ramirez would probably look shit in selfies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 15827 and Account
I've seen a blonde Richard Ramirez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: Account