I have never seen anyone look even close to Ramirez, Delon or Opry Irl

Bro Ramirez looked good for a single day and that's It
Looks shit in all the High quality candids
i think ur confusing his 50 year old pics w his 25 and 29 year old ones. he did an interview at 50 and reappeared in court for a day so theres some footage of him there circulating around with bad teeth. watch this vid fully, he mogs maher to suicide and every other psl god ik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Ken, Account and 1 other person
i think ur confusing his 50 year old pics w his 25 and 29 year old ones. he did an interview at 50 and reappeared in court for a day so theres some footage of him there circulating around with bad teeth. watch this vid fully, he mogs maher to suicide and every other psl god ik

Watched It. Looks like every other crack smoker, only appeals to fags like you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 15827
Bro Ramirez looked good for a single day and that's It
Looks shit in all the High quality candids
keep crying cuz he mogs you to suicide, you have 0 harmony

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
keep crying cuz he mogs you to suicide, you have 0 harmony
Muuuuh keep crying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he looks bad dude. You're coping with muh Ramirez because you have that same crack addict looks

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 15827
Watched It. Looks like every other crack smoker, only appeals to fags like you
vid is 3 mins long replies after 1 minute @astatine i cant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
Muuuuh keep crying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he looks bad dude. You're coping with muh Ramirez because you have that same crack addict looks
wed kill every user in this forum for one day as ramirez lmao and u think ur insulting him :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Account
wed kill every user in this forum for one day as ramirez lmao and u think ur insulting him :ROFLMAO:
Females don't want Ramirez they voted for Maher and Cox and other mascthetic models not serial killers with rotted teeth and Mexican pheno

• JFL
  • Woah
Females don't want Ramirez they voted for Maher and Cox and other mascthetic models not serial killers with rotted teeth and Mexican pheno
light brown and darker hair is a dimorphic trait and was almost voted as the most attractive. theres studies on this. even if it isnt it doesnt matter he could be abo and still mogs maher .

• +1
Reactions: Account
light brown and darker hair is a dimorphic trait and was almost voted as the most attractive. theres studies on this. even if it isnt it doesnt matter he could be abo and still mogs maher .
In your Dreams

• JFL
Put Maher and Cox in the cemetery abusing drugs, starving to malnourishment and barely sleeping and u will see if they look even close to what they do now with ideal environment. And despite all that Ramirez still mogs those guys. Typical Chads ok. Seen 100 on instagram this week. meanwhile Ramirez has universe breaker looks. No one looks close to him. U cant find one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, It'snotover, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Put Maher and Cox in the cemetery abusing drugs, starving to malnourishment and barely sleeping and u will see if they look even close to what they do now with ideal environment. And despite all that Ramirez still mogs those guys. Typical Chads ok. Seen 100 on instagram this week. meanwhile Ramirez has universe breaker looks. No one looks close to him. U cant find one
Not trying to argue with this level of fanboy
Just grow hair long and you got ramirez

In your Dreams
take the ramirez pill boyo hes like our morning coffee . the sooner u put aside ur biases and start to enjoy the most perfect fallen angel the sooner ull get more dopamine from how good he looks and imaging urself as him and be humbled because u know we are all truecels next to ramirez.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, PointOfNoReturn, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
take the ramirez pill boyo hes like our morning coffee . the sooner u put aside ur biases and start to enjoy the most perfect fallen angel the sooner ull get more dopamine from how good he looks and imaging urself as him and be humbled because u know we are all truecels next to ramirez.
Not a fag i'm good

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 15827
The Unique Chad Ramirez will never be seen again. Like u see bigfoot one time and he disappears. They never replicated that photo of bigfoot. Never took a pic like that again. Meanwhile u see 100 lions in the savannah. Maher and Cox pheno. Good looking but not unique. Ramirez is the universe breaker mythical monster. Too unique to exist

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
Not trying to argue with this level of fanboy
Just grow hair long and you got ramirez
I wish. To achieve Ramirez looks is impossible. I would burn down the entire school + orphanage to have 10 minutes of Ramirez looks. It just isnt possible. When mother Mary came down she never came down again. It just is the way it is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Jfl at grouping Ramirez with Delon and O’God

Jfl at grouping Ramirez with Delon and O’God
FF36C956 A612 4A91 B5B4 7185126FA673

ramirez makes them look like incels next to him

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, copemaxxeer, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
@ForeverRecession

I used to volunteer at a homeless shelter, and one of the guys looked like a really old version of ramirez.
That’s usually how it is. I came here to say this actually.

Most of the time, all the good looking people I’ve ever seen were homeless. Maybe it’s because they’re so lean that their bones show and they have good healthy skin from being in the sun and living a natural life.

But homeless men are usually model tier in looks

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member

Damn holy fuck he looks insane. Looks like a dark triad evil narcy bad boy walking in like he owns the place. I will never amount to anything close to him. He will always be the man I could never be

• +1
Reactions: Account and Deleted member
I have seen guys look similar to maher with their hockey gear on

I have seen rich pretty boys look similar like Bjorn while I was stalking the upper class neighborhoods

I have seen white chad Chico look alike irl with long hair (with gook gf jfl)

and I saw Gandy looking oldcel but he had gray hair (still decent skin, gl and looked high class af)

and when I mean similar I mean similar looks. not exact replica obviously. they are just walmart versions of those unmoggables

but I have never seen a guy look even close to similar to Delon, Opry or Ramirez. Not online, not in real life. Its like guys with these looks are never able to be replicated. They have looks that are once in a universe. Never again will guys like this be replicated or seen again on this earth. save all photos of them asap u wont see it again
I almost never see Chads, let alone 7psl moggers.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Show me one guy resembling prime Gandy and I will prove to you guys that the earth is a fucking triangle

His prime was probably one in four billion years of evolution

Do you retards actually think Ramirez is handsome or something??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 17791
Bro. there is this opry looking guy who works at an electronic store near my house

View attachment 1824391
Damn holy fuck he looks insane. Looks like a dark triad evil narcy bad boy walking in like he owns the place. I will never amount to anything close to him. He will always be the man I could never be
This is how optimal facial development looks like. If he taked care of his looks, probably looked far better in his prime.

Imagine being Ramirez, born with once-in-the-earth’s-history ultra appeal bad boy looks, and using them to just LDAR in graveyards and get some fanmail while you permarot in prison with all your teeth gone black. JFL what a cuck
The fact that he lifemogs most billionaires is testament of the facepill

He's "generic" because he's perfect, Ramirez only looks good with his mouth closed and has failos, he literally looks like Mexican Micheal jackson
NCT hooding cyclops horsefaced. how is he perfect.

@PointOfNoReturn

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn