I have no booty

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
Do women like booty I have narrow hips, skinny long legs and no cake.

How do I improve my cake

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Zeruel and Xangsane
@Xangsane dont u dare post pics of ur ass on my thread

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Why does it have to be big?

I always imagine myself with a smaller girl my age who has a small petite ass and i would eat her ass every night like her happy little cuck who does her bed and simps for her until she she dumps me - in which case i become like Joe Goldberg.

C9CA1552 8CB5 4D37 9E85 3AC3732E0013

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Romanian deadlifts

Why does it have to be big?

I always imagine myself with a smaller girl my age who has a small petite ass and i would eat her ass every night like her happy little cuck who does her bed and simps for her until she she dumps me - in which case i become like Joe Goldberg.
I don’t think it possible for you since you have a baby dick all the foids will alight at you as they get fucked by big dick men who satisfy their primal urges

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Zeruel
na you need a big ah dump truck faggot ah mofo

Women love big trained butt on men! Trust me, I've even asked women about this irl. You need to do direct glute work, such as hip bridges. They are safest if you do them on the floor.

• +1
Still clappable

• +1
Women love big trained butt on men! Trust me, I've even asked women about this irl. You need to do direct glute work, such as hip bridges. They are safest if you do them on the floor.
Do you mean hip thrust? Anything else I should add I don’t train legs rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Do you mean hip thrust? Anything else I should add I don’t train legs rn
Hip thrusts are good also. Glute bridges are basically the same except you have your shoulders on the floor, which is a little safer for when you want to progress to more weight.

Idk how your physique looks, but if you want bigger legs then any type of squat works, like the front squat. I recommend some hamstring work as well because that's posturally and functionally important. For hams you can do something like a stiff-legged or Romanian deadlift. Then again if you're in a gym there's machines which makes the possibilities endless.

• +1