PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
It’s over for me.

Tell me ways to gain discipline.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and <6PSLcel
you don’t gain discipline directly
you need to remove distractions because willpower is finite and the only way to get stuff done is to remove the stuff you don’t want to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel and PseudoMaxxer
Like with almost everything human psychology related, it all comes down to previous interaction and previous experiences, had being disciplined in the past done something for you, you’d associate being disciplined with good things and therefore it would be easy for you, same goes for confidence, you can’t just pull it out your ass after being a shy, beta cuck for most of your life, people who are confident are so because of good experiences and interactions in the past, most importantly in their pre adolescent years.

Like with almost everything human psychology related, it all comes down to previous interaction and previous experiences, had being disciplined in the past done something for you, you’d associate being disciplined with good things and therefore it would be easy for you, same goes for confidence, you can’t just pull it out your ass after being a shy, beta cuck for most of your life, people who are confident are so because of good experiences and interactions in the past, most importantly in their pre adolescent years.
so it’s basically over?

Watch Hamza:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PseudoMaxxer