Strong vs weak: The difference in discipline between me (incel) and Chad

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I was in bed last night after one of my signature binge eating + gooning sessions, covered in my own sweat, cum, and pop tart crumbs, and I thought to myself how brutal it is that Chads in my school have the mental fortitude to go to the gym everyday, move heavy ass weight, do cardio, eat healthy food, and get basically 0 dopamine hits besides fucking their hot girlfriend, meanwhile I have an easy path to ascension (simply debloat) but I cannot do it due to my mental weakness and lack of discipline.

It made me wonder, do you guys think some people are just born with the ability to mentally torture themselves for self improvement? Or do you think it’s an ability one can gain, I simply do not see a world in which I put down the toaster strudels and work on my body/face, whereas this is all Chad nows, is there a world where I have a good physique? Or was I destined to be a skinny fat loser

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
I have that ability without being Chad, but only for the things that interest me.

Discipline is key, the will of man is capable of great things

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's the phenomenon of the rich become richer the poor become poorer as well as self fulfilling prophecy. the difference between him and you is that he has gotten enough feedback to indicate that what he wants is within his reach if he persists, so that is what keeps him in the gym and he actually believes that he can succeed. conversely once you start going down the path of self sabotage and defeatism again it becomes easier to rationalize why you can't succeed.

The hard part is just starting doing what helps you improve and what is in your best interest even when you have no reason to believe you can succeed, and you don't necessarily have the track record that gives you trust in yourself.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Freixel
cardio, eat healthy food, and get basically 0 dopamine hits besides fucking their hot girlfriend
Not true. Their brain works normally so they always have a healthy supply of dopamine. Not to mention the fact they're living a good life. Chad hasn't had to masturbate in over a month. He hasn't even thought about it. He's been busy going to the gym, fucking women, and getting IOIs from women. In fact the only time Chad sees his dick is when he's peeing, in the shower, or fucking a woman. Never even acknowledges it aside from those 3 parts of his day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ManletJordanBarrett
ephedrine / amphetamine until u debloat thats what im doing

I was in bed last night after one of my signature binge eating + gooning sessions, covered in my own sweat, cum, and pop tart crumbs, and I thought to myself how brutal it is that Chads in my school have the mental fortitude to go to the gym everyday, move heavy ass weight, do cardio, eat healthy food, and get basically 0 dopamine hits besides fucking their hot girlfriend, meanwhile I have an easy path to ascension (simply debloat) but I cannot do it due to my mental weakness and lack of discipline.

It made me wonder, do you guys think some people are just born with the ability to mentally torture themselves for self improvement? Or do you think it’s an ability one can gain, I simply do not see a world in which I put down the toaster strudels and work on my body/face, whereas this is all Chad nows, is there a world where I have a good physique? Or was I destined to be a skinny fat loser