I have no drive to get a job, just seems pointless

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I am 16 and getting a job for me isn´t something I´m worried about. I never understood how people are comfortable with getting jobs at an early age. But if I must get a job, I will. My mother has been threatening to kick me out for years so is this my only option before time runs out? Or should I be my own boss and focus on my hobbies? Tell me your thoughts.

My thoughts are that you got homework due 9 o’clock tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
I am 16 and getting a job for me isn´t something I´m worried about. I never understood how people are comfortable with getting jobs at an early age. But if I must get a job, I will. My mother has been threatening to kick me out for years so is this my only option before time runs out? Or should I be my own boss and focus on my hobbies? Tell me your thoughts.
Get a work ethic while you’re still young or you’ll be a lazy rotting fuck like me and 99% of the forum

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadrapist, fauxfox and 1 other person
Do what you like, so it will not feel like working, what are your hobbies, what activities do you enjoy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Get a work ethic while you’re still young or you’ll be a lazy rotting fuck like me and 99% of the forum
Sure, i´ll look into it. I´m around a bunch of stores that hire at 16 too so why not.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and bignosesmallchin
Do what you like, so it will not feel like working, what are your hobbies, what activities do you enjoy?
Well I do drawing occasionally as well as making music. I am pretty good at both

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
My thoughts are that you got homework due 9 o’clock tomorrow.
I haven´t checked my grades yet but I am doing pretty well in school right now it seems. Homework isn´t even coming in like that tbh.

Well I do drawing occasionally as well as making music. I am pretty good at both
Nice, just become an artist then or join a band...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467