I have no foids left on my "fuck when I've ascended" list. I'll probably never develop infatuation for a girl again

6ft4

Kraken
There's still some names left on the list just so I can check out their social media from time to time but the one foid that was left that I genuinely wanted to slay one day since I thought she was the most ideal looking, I found her tiktok and got to see her without makeup and turns out she's barely average
I would still get with her because she has a cute babyface but genetically speaking she is mediocre so keeping her as the last foid left on the list is just pedestalizing an average foid for no reason just because I like the feeling of the "ideal" girl existing
She is also in an LTR so if I ascended and attained gigastatus she would prob still ignore me if I DMed her anyway

There are effectively no girls left anywhere on the internet that I consider worth lusting over
I have built up folders with hundreds of girls, none of their faces do anything for me now, most of them look like ugly jokes
As the thread title says I'll probably never develop infatuation for a girl again, never feel oneitis again, never give a shit about the existence of another foid again

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Racky, Oberyn and 6 others
i fell for a girl yesterday and she rejected me, this life is just disappointment after disappointment

There's still some names left on the list just so I can check out their social media from time to time but the one foid that was left that I genuinely wanted to slay one day since I thought she was the most ideal looking, I found her tiktok and got to see her without makeup and turns out she's barely average
I would still get with her because she has a cute babyface but genetically speaking she is mediocre so keeping her as the last foid left on the list is just pedestalizing an average foid for no reason just because I like the feeling of the "ideal" girl existing
She is also in an LTR so if I ascended and attained gigastatus she would prob still ignore me if I DMed her anyway

There are effectively no girls left anywhere on the internet that I consider worth lusting over
I have built up folders with hundreds of girls, none of their faces do anything for me now, most of them look like ugly jokes
As the thread title says I'll probably never develop infatuation for a girl again, never feel oneitis again, never give a shit about the existence of another foid again

Brooke monk maybe? I find her quite cute even without makeup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Elvisandreaa, the BULL and 1 other person

Screenshot 350

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I feel like a similar thing happened to me recently whereby I no longer care about slaying unless it was with girls with excellent bodies who I can’t pull anyway but instead I want a girl with a particular vibe which I met a few girls who fit it but can’t describe it accurately tbh

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Pumanator, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
i'll never put my trust in a girl again after my last breakup. bitches are literally not worth it unless they're infatuated with you

getting emotionally invested in a girl is a mistake i'll never make again. i cared so much about this person and they just didn't give a shit. they didn't even give me any indication that they didn't care, their friend just accidently let it slip that she kissed another guy at a party, and when i confronted her about it she became defensive and made ME out to be the villain??

i hate women

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, 6ft4 and Niklaus Mikaelson
the days when I had a networth that could've taken care of every possible looksmax I needed had I cashed out
Screenshot 346
Screenshot 680
Screenshot 192

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 6ft4
i was always stacysexual but i see what u mean. u were sex deprived

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
  • WTF
its easy just have knowledge and instincts
Stop saying this abstract bullshit tell me what i need to learn and how much can i invest in first investment

• JFL
Reactions: height
Stop capping, she’s a confirmed cutie
Dead average Bro jfl fogged by average tinder match in Copenaghen
I expect you to post way better looking girls

• Hmm...
Dead average Bro jfl fogged by average tinder match in Copenaghen
I expect you to post way better looking girls
Yeah, but I was looking for someone that isn’t wearing makeup, nobody is posting pictures on tinder without makeup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and the BULL
Yeah, but I was looking for someone that isn’t wearing makeup, nobody is posting pictures on tinder without makeup
No make up Is ltb

• Hmm...
Highly doubt that, she’s got an angelic skull with pretty much no huge flaws
Bro i shit you not i see those kind of "angelic" (boneless) skull on the daily here in italy

• Woah
Bro i shit you not i see those kind of "angelic" (boneless) skull on the daily here in italy
Maybe I should come and visit you! :love:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
She doesn't look human
Her eyes are insanely big
This Is definitely rarer and a Stacy
Not my type though because too neotenous
CE7E44C8 DB8F 48D5 B2A7 0B4D0562BFC1
Better with blue eyes or worse?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Once you looksmax and get more interest from girls you will find the right one