I have no friends.

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
I have had no friends for the past 4 years. I don't even know what's it's like to be In a group and talk about stuff and helping each others is out like. Im a single child so I think I know how to cope with this but now the weight of this is weighing me and it's destroying my mental health. I went to the movies recently alone bc I have nobody to go with and saw my old class mate and talked to him he repeatedly asked me did u come alone he was making fun of me for having no friends. Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, Luffymaxxing, NorwoodAscender and 6 others
What do u think is the cause

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, grief and FBl
What happened to your old friends?

• +1
  • So Sad
How do niggas not even have one friend I guarantee id have roped

• +1
Reactions: FBl
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Freixel and grief
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, NorwoodAscender, try2beme and 3 others
I have had no friends for the past 4 years. I don't even know what's it's like to be In a group and talk about stuff and helping each others is out like. Im a single child so I think I know how to cope with this but now the weight of this is weighing me and it's destroying my mental health. I went to the movies recently alone bc I have nobody to go with and saw my old class mate and talked to him he repeatedly asked me did u come alone he was making fun of me for having no friends. Its over
Join the club fagggot dnr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, FBl and grief
same man, I had an alr friend group up until 14 then it all went to shit

• +1
  • So Sad
The worst part is logging on to insta and seeing all those turbo tall bf and short gf and foids commenting i deserve this height difference. Bro i deserve love too but God made me short. I'm truly god's most hated solider

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, NorwoodAscender, grief and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and <6PSLcel
I had one friend from my school he went to a uni 10000km away

Brutal, I also feel alone sometimes even though I have friends

I see them little

Adulthood makes friends see each other less and less.

• +1
  • So Sad
Brutal, I also feel alone sometimes even though I have friends

I see them little

Adulthood makes friends see each other less and less.
I'm just 18 not even an adult I can only imagine this getting worse and worse as days progress by

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and grief
same but for like around 8 years now? I don’t really mind going to the cinemas alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, grief, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
same but for like around 8 years now? I don’t really mind going to the cinemas alone
One of the most brutual thing is, in my shitty college ( I plan to move out from this college) I was with my classmates and they made a plan to go to movies together and I was sitting right beside them like 1 finger distance and they didn't even bother asking me lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, NorwoodAscender, grief and 3 others
That’s y u need to ascend . Mogging feels 1000 x better when u see those truecels in reunion : when they see u gymmaxed leanmaxed softmaxed they’ll feel like cockroaches

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, NorwoodAscender, FBl and 1 other person
One of the most brutual thing is, in my shitty college ( I plan to move out from this college) I was with my classmates and they made a plan to go to movies together and I was sitting right beside them like 1 finger distance and they didn't even bother asking me lol
so I guess ppl in school don’t like you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, FBl and grief
havg friends is impossible as a sub 5 low trust man like me

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
CIAmax

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and grief
That’s y u need to ascend . Mogging feels 1000 x better when u see those truecels in reunion : when they see u gymmaxed leanmaxed softmaxed they’ll feel like cockroaches
Spill ur secrets bhai

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yeah they don't ig
Just accept life as it is tbh. Just be content you’re living in the first world.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i’m ur friend

Many such cases

• So Sad
Reactions: FBl
20240119 213614

Lets be friends Bhai