I have no good features

I have ideal coloring, i’m not gymmaxxed but i have a big frame so it doesnt matter, i’m dropping to 15% cause 12% isnt maintainable.
Haircut is ideal
Eyebrows are ideal
I’m debloated
I’m chewing gum but slowly cause i dont wanna get bloated look
Skins ideal

All this to be mtn… i’m hoping once i go from 25% to 15% everything will change.

(though i doubt i’m actually 25%)
Whats your coloring

• +1
Reactions: smallman
6 foot isnt average

We have non jewified stats and ANECDOTAL evidence

I’m almost 6’1 and usually the tallest in the building, 6’3 is the 8 inches of height
6’0 is the 7 inches

Jason love has crazy girth, which makes up for it

Why do you think it looks so big on him at 6’5?
calcsd shows that 6 inches is top 21.5% in dick size while 7 inches is top 1.5% in dick size.
neither one is average and 7 inches is near freakish. 7.2 looks huge because it is. 8 inch dick is top 0.001% in size aka nearly unheard of
Google search shows USA has 14% of men at 6 foot and above... according to calcsd, a 6.2 inch dick puts you in at 14% and above.

Again none of these measurements are average.

The other aspect of dick size is that increasing length and girth doesn't automatically satisfy a girl more... like its the same old story on looksmax over and over. i fucked a girl with my 7 inch and it wasnt enough, if it was 8 inches se would definitively have cummed... when the reality is that there are a bunch of factors that made her not cum.

Like ofc its better to be larger, but its insane and definite homosexual-esque and cuck fetish to say that 7 inches is the minimum dick size for life to begin lol.

I’m literally damn near peak softmax, once i’m done eyepulling and volufiline shit I will be 100% softmaxxed, i literally wear makeup too

All i have to do is lose the 25% bf which i still doubt i actually am 25%

After that if i’m not atleast high htn i’m gonna need to hardmax with some form of money
Fatcel is volcel bro

195 cm
bro shut the fuck up
unless you are a larper, you are easy mode in life
fuck off dude 195cm can’t save a hideous sub 5 face

calcsd shows that 6 inches is top 21.5% in dick size while 7 inches is top 1.5% in dick size.
neither one is average and 7 inches is near freakish. 7.2 looks huge because it is. 8 inch dick is top 0.001% in size aka nearly unheard of
Google search shows USA has 14% of men at 6 foot and above... according to calcsd, a 6.2 inch dick puts you in at 14% and above.

Again none of these measurements are average.

The other aspect of dick size is that increasing length and girth doesn't automatically satisfy a girl more... like its the same old story on looksmax over and over. i fucked a girl with my 7 inch and it wasnt enough, if it was 8 inches se would definitively have cummed... when the reality is that there are a bunch of factors that made her not cum.

Like ofc its better to be larger, but its insane and definite homosexual-esque and cuck fetish to say that 7 inches is the minimum dick size for life to begin lol.
Filled me with lifefuel but everyone i talk to says they have 6-7

7 seems way more common than 1 in 100 bro
Especially in gen z

Still bro try to get under 16% to know that you have bones or not
I can see my bones easily at 25%

They’re mtn bones
But i’m still going to 15 percent

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Filled me with lifefuel but everyone i talk to says they have 6-7

7 seems way more common than 1 in 100 bro
Especially in gen z
because every kid is a liar about dick size just like they lie about their height. 1 inch subtraction from any statement minimum is actually a legit take. maybe even 2+ inches for height.

because every kid is a liar about dick size just like they lie about their height. 1 inch subtraction from any statement minimum is actually a legit take. maybe even 2+ inches for height.
I mean if you say so 🤷‍♂️