I have no happy memories, how do I fix that??

CarrotMaxxer

CarrotMaxxer

its not over til its over
Genuinely I dont think I've done anything of significance in the past 5 years
im not tryna sound like sum retarded dark triad sigma, just thought this was interesting
I'd say i have friends, not rlly people I could confidently rely on, but more so acquaintances.
Never had the "high school experience" bc of covid and sum other shit too

So what do I do?
I doubt im gonna do anything fun in uni, esp because im going into stem
how do i salvage the little time of childhood I have left???

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ElTruecel, Kristin and 2 others
Genuinely I dont think I've done anything of significance in the past 5 years
im not tryna sound like sum retarded dark triad sigma, just thought this was interesting
I'd say i have friends, not rlly people I could confidently rely on, but more so acquaintances.
Never had the "high school experience" bc of covid and sum other shit too

So what do I do?
I doubt im gonna do anything fun in uni, esp because im going into stem
how do i salvage the little time of childhood I have left???
Bro I feel you on that aquetancies shit bro like I don’t even know if there aquetancies tbh I mean people like talking to me because I have somewhat good personally and funny but thing is outside of school or just even conversation would want to be associated with me tbh I mean it sucks but like what can I really just gotta continue grinding tbh man

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and CarrotMaxxer
Bro I feel you on that aquetancies shit bro like I don’t even know if there aquetancies tbh I mean people like talking to me because I have somewhat good personally and funny but thing is outside of school or just even conversation would want to be associated with me tbh I mean it sucks but like what can I really just gotta continue grinding tbh man
I’m 15 so you have any advice on how to fix this

I’m 15 so you have any advice on how to fix this
make friends with the most outgoing/ popular ppl at the school, that way you'll be invited to places since they're always doing things
also get your license ASAP, trust me on this, having a car is such a halo

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
make friends with the most outgoing/ popular ppl at the school, that way you'll be invited to places since they're always doing things
Bruh I do like I’m class clown but I mean it’s like I don’t really like a lot of these mofos and ima trucel bruh

Bruh I do like I’m class clown but I mean it’s like I don’t really like a lot of these mofos and ima trucel bruh
jus gotta pretend u do like them

jus gotta pretend u do like them
Nah like tbh I wouldn’t even want to be friends with them tbh bro like what would I gain tbh and ima trucel Jfl

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
mediate bro

L advice,

kissing ass and jestering literally gets you nowhere. ppl see right through that shit

don't become a jester. I used to do that crap but it never got me anywhere. Focus on looksmaxxing tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and ElTruecel