I have no idea how I have not killed myself while driving tbh

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I literally am the most distracted driver in my entire state. I literally am starting at my phone 100% of the time I am driving even at insane highway speeds like 85mph weaving in an out of traffic I’m still on my phone rotting on here and Reddit and 4chan. I usually steer with my knee like this.

I got pulled over before by officers and they are like wtf get off your phone but just gave me a warning.

C524242A 1B12 483B 8450 13118C4D5C8F

Somehow I’ve actually never gotten in a bad accident before the worst thing that’s ever happened is hitting a curb or hitting a deer at night.

Honestly this is something I realize is a major problem im so addicted to my phone I can’t even put it down while speeding down the highway

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Orbeck of Vinheim, Growth Plate and 4 others
Here’s another pic I found in my phone I took while speeding down the highway

1D81826C 50D9 4B01 8736 ACD46DDDD365

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thinking_Machine and Salieri
I need help with this, it’s basically suicidal behavior tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Patient A and Salieri
dark triad psychopath driver. chad trait. mogs me.

dark triad psychopath driver. chad trait. mogs me.
Yeah I legit don’t know how I haven’t gotten in a fatal crash, it’s crazy how bad of a driver I am

I literally drove 16 straight once hyped on on Red Bull and didn’t even sleep on my phone going 90mph on highway the whole time jfl

It will happen eventually

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BoneDensity and Danish_Retard
slayer of highways

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19642
I literally am the most distracted driver in my entire state. I literally am starting at my phone 100% of the time I am driving even at insane highway speeds like 85mph weaving in an out of traffic I’m still on my phone rotting on here and Reddit and 4chan.

same here tbh

it was close to an accident couple of times but nothing serious and never had an accident

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19642
It will happen eventually

This. I always drove with my window full of snow. One time when I drove around a corner the sun was so bright I didn't see shit the driver before me had the same problem and stopped and I crashed into him. Done it a thousand times without a problem and the 1001 time I had an accident.

Fastest I did was 160 mph with a motorbike on the German Autobahn.
keep doing it so @Ritalincel can post the video on Degen mega thread

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back