I have no ill rancor against Muslims, Curries, Dark Complexion people (thus niccas, what up?), foids, Hispanics, crackas, native eye devils, yadda yad

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
But sometimes, I get into my moods. I allow the guests (SOMETHING ELSE) such attention. It's like a correction officer or even a warden that starts caroming the inmates' anger and resentment against society. Charlie Manson influenced correction officers. Not that they believed the nutcase or respected him, but having to be in his presence so many hours per day for years, ugh. Right? Another example. The average simper. A single man hooks up with a woman. In time, he begins reflecting on her emotions. "Fucking nail salons are all run by Jews! How dare they rip her off of a layer of acrylics! Like wtf is that about??"

So in so many words, I personally have nothing against any race. I get it. We're all of the same flesh from the same creator. Some see themselves as higher than others, while others see themselves as abandoned from creation. I understand we're doing our best to live in this clusterfuck reality together with our backs against one another and pants down to our ankles

If I had such resentment against people or a particular culture, I wouldn't comment on such a forum like this one. You would see me on Facebook kissing family asses or Twitter worshipping rich fucks. Yet I wouldn't waste a second of my life there. So instead, I choose to spend it here with you niggas, Incels, spicks, chinks, yeast infected twats, sandniggers, Mooslums, yadda yadda yadda.

Happy Jeremy Renner GIF
Kristen Bell Awww GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Users who are viewing this thread

Back