I have no interest in maintaining social relationships.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I barely stay in touch with friends, so I have little to none left.

At parties when I meet cool guys and they like me too, they ask for my number to meetup sometime but I have 0 interest in following up. And yeah I get asked for numbers more often by guys than by girls jfl.

I meetup with friends sometimes hearing about their work and relationship problems, bs whatever and I have almost 0 interest in anything they have to say. Their lives are completely uninteresting to me.

Result is that my social life is subhuman, which then depresses me. Even though it's atleast partly my own doing? On the other hand, what influence do I have on my brain chemistry that treats social contact like this?

Also, it's not my fault their lives are uninteresting. If I was chad, I would probably have cooler friends that would be way more fun to socialize with. Perhaps it's just result of my sub-chad looks afterall that I have a mediocre social life not worth investing in.

I can fake interest and get in touch with ppl forcefully, but it generally doesn't last.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, LightSkinNoob, JawMogger and 11 others
same. I plan on experimenting with drugs to fix me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
same. I plan on experimenting with drugs to fix me tbh
Drugs work for me. Even shit like ketamine which is just supposed to sedate you makes me feel more social, vibrant and alive than my natural state.

But changing temporary effects from drugs to something longer lasting is a challenge.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and Prince88

At parties when I meet cool guys and they like me too, they ask for my number to meetup sometime but I have 0 interest in following up. And yeah I get asked for numbers more often by guys than by girls jfl.

I meetup with friends sometimes hearing about their work and relationship problems, bs whatever and I have almost 0 interest in anything they have to say. Their lives are completely uninteresting to me.

Result is that my social life is subhuman, which then depresses me. Even though it's atleast partly my own doing? On the other hand, what influence do I have on my brain chemistry that treats social contact like this?

Also, it's not my fault their lives are uninteresting. If I was chad, I would probably have cooler friends that would be way more fun to socialize with. Perhaps it's just result of my sub-chad looks afterall that I have a mediocre social life not worth investing in.

I can fake interest and get in touch with ppl forcefully, but it generally doesn't last.

Thoughts?
Wished this happened to me tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and MoggerGaston

Robin Williams Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Good Will Hunting GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Wished this happened to me tbh jfl
Doesn't happen often, last time like 2 months ago.
Was a guy that I recognized and who used to work at the gym I still go to. Never talked to him before.

Ended up talking about that gym and I mentioned how I hate one of his former colleagues a lot. He's a total dick to people at the gym and lots of people don't like him.

He ended up telling me he quit that job because of that colleague and he hates him too. I guess we bonded over that. Talked a bit and eventually he told me to come hangout with him and workout at this diff gym sometimes, asking me for my number. I told him to give me his number instead and that I would text him (never did). The end.

Seemed like a cool guy though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, ShowerMaxxing, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
Doesn't happen often, last time like 2 months ago.
Was a guy that I recognized and who used to work at the gym I still go to. Never talked to him before.

Ended up talking about that gym and I mentioned how I hate one of his former colleagues a lot. He's a total dick to people at the gym and lots of people don't like him.

He ended up telling me he quit that job because of that colleague and he hates him too. I guess we bonded over that. Talked a bit and eventually he told me to come hangout with him and workout at this diff gym sometimes, asking me for my number. I told him to give me his number instead and that I would text him (never did). The end.

Seemed like a cool guy though.
You shouldn't feel guilty about not having the interest to hang out with other people. Most people are boring af. Mediocre lives, mediocre intelligence, also most guys don't know quality women so you shouldn't expect to meet your future gf through friends...in essence you are absolutely right.

If you were chad you would meet cool interesting people that would enjoy travelling, fucking, smoking, drinking, letting loose.

I have that in me. I love all the finer things in life. I like doing drugs, having sex, partying, travelling, smoking, eating at fancy exotic restaurants. going wild etc, but i never had other cool people to do that so i had to learn to contain that animalistic urge.

Looks = life, the more you have it, the more alive you'll be.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Prince88, BoneDensity and 1 other person
You shouldn't feel guilty about not having the interest to hang out with other people. Most people are boring af. Mediocre lives, mediocre intelligence, also most guys don't know quality women so you shouldn't expect to meet your future gf through friends...in essence you are absolutely right.

If you were chad you would meet cool interesting people that would enjoy travelling, fucking, smoking, drinking, letting loose.

I have that in me. I love all the finer things in life. I like doing drugs, having sex, partying, travelling, smoking, eating at fancy exotic restaurants. going wild etc, but i never had other cool people to do that so i had to learn to contain that animalistic urge.

Looks = life, the more you have it, the more alive you'll be.
This is very true imo. Ugly people tend to have boring (social) lives. Definitely no mixed gender friendcircles.
Their most important assets are their carreer/money or some niche hobby they have.

For me it's the same, I have A LOT of wild ideas I want to do. But I have no friends to do it with, and doing it solo is not really my vibe. It's sad

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ShowerMaxxing and Johnnybegood
Fuck you :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
This is very true imo. Ugly people tend to have boring (social) lives. Definitely no mixed gender friendcircles.
Their most important assets are their carreer/money or some niche hobby they have.

For me it's the same, I have A LOT of wild ideas I want to do. But I have no friends to do it with, and doing it solo is not really my vibe. It's sad
The only exceptions for sub-chadlites/chads are if you are born into a wealthy family and you had the right connections from the get-go.

I knew people that went to private schools, played rugby, went on summer vacations to cool places while flaunting their Ralph Lauren polos on social media. None of those guys were chadlites/chads, maybe 1 or 2, but they were all born into the upper class

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MoggerGaston and BoneDensity
Cuz you have people wanting to befriend you and still complain about shit, this is like a guy complaining that women approach him asking to fuck JFL.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Cuz you have people wanting to befriend you and still complain about shit
Anyone can get low quality friends, I have higher standards though.

, this is like a guy complaining that women approach him asking to fuck JFL.
Anyone can get laid with low quality women, I have higher standards though.

Everyone has standards in their life, inceldom wouldn't exist if men didn't because ugly fat women are easy to fuck. Prostitutes are easy to fuck. It's easy to betabux. Etc. But people don't want this because, rightfully so, it's very far from their ideal.

Anyone can get low quality friends, I have higher standards though.
Not really, and these guys go to parties so they can’t be that low quality, it is not like they are some basement dwelling nerds.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and MoggerGaston
Not really, and these guys go to parties so they can’t be that low quality, it is not like they are some basement dwelling nerds.
they are normies with male-dominated social circles. I guess they aren't low quality, you are right. They are 'average' quality.
these parties are always boring btw.

But in my opinion most things that are average aren't worth it. I don't enjoy average

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
they are normies with male-dominated social circles. I guess they aren't low quality, you are right. They are 'average' quality.
these parties are always boring btw.

But in my opinion most things that are average aren't worth it. I don't enjoy average
do you enjoy @averagejoe tho?

Is this autism? Cause I relate to this but not the other aspects of it. Even if I have a fun interaction I just rather do something else, even though the intimacy is nice

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Is this autism? Cause I relate to this but not the other aspects of it. Even if I have a fun interaction I just rather do something else, even though the intimacy is nice
Not autism

I tend to meet randoms at clubs, dudes would see me pull an attractive girls and ask for my Insta/Number to hang out together, I never bother, clubbing alone is way more enjoyable with people, however in my experience others people lives are way more outgoing and social which makes me depressed so I avoid friends for that reason. Most bluepill dudes just talk about “pulling” and getting a gf LOL

Thoughts?
dude why are guys asking you for your phone number?:ROFLMAO: Sorry but I think they are "fruitcakes" "cruising" at the parties looking for your twinky bootyhole!

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston