I have no motivation, I need a drug to get me back in the game

C

chasingaesthetics

Silver
no desire to looksmaxx, leanmaxxing is taking a toll, eating junk food, cant diet for more than 1-2 days, cant sleep at night, dont want to work even though my job requires nothing more than my attendance, losing strength in the gym lucky im on trt or id have probably lost muscle, just wanna lay in bed all day, calling me fat, lazy or PSL 1 wouldnt do anything, the chemicals in our brains control our day to day actions and effectively our lives, what can I take isnt a stimulant in the evenings to help me unwind and stop thinking miserable thoughts so I can sleep, I take adderall during the day for motivation but I need something for the evening to help me get back on my feet, was gonna try morphine lol

Get into outdoor sports, water sports especially. Stuff like boating, tubing, water skiiing, kyaking etc. thats whats makes me feel good about myself.

Just take more adderall lol

Get into outdoor sports, water sports especially. Stuff like boating, tubing, water skiiing, kyaking etc. thats whats makes me feel good about myself.
shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, gnostic and Deleted member
cigarette cup of coffee get back in the game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind, alfonsi, seimakkak and 2 others
no desire to looksmaxx, leanmaxxing is taking a toll, eating junk food, cant diet for more than 1-2 days, cant sleep at night, dont want to work even though my job requires nothing more than my attendance, losing strength in the gym lucky im on trt or id have probably lost muscle, just wanna lay in bed all day, calling me fat, lazy or PSL 1 wouldnt do anything, the chemicals in our brains control our day to day actions and effectively our lives, what can I take isnt a stimulant in the evenings to help me unwind and stop thinking miserable thoughts so I can sleep, I take adderall during the day for motivation but I need something for the evening to help me get back on my feet, was gonna try morphine lol
The trt is bunk or too low. Just blast 500mg test eod. You will come back in the game in 2 weeks.

may be you just not fit to survive in current enviroment, species evolve by not letting weakling survive and reproduce

nigga asked for motivation too looksmax and you told him to go on a boat lmao

room temp iq ass nigga :feelskek:
im still learning how to use this website im an oldfag

The trt is bunk or too low. Just blast 500mg test eod. You will come back in the game in 2 weeks.
Yeah, on 1750mg a week of test you'll be back in the game in 2 weeks by means of growing large tits, holding enough water for it to look like you gained 20% bodyfat, and have the emotional stability of a bipolar woman on her period after getting fuck and chucked by Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Yeah, on 1750mg a week of test you'll be back in the game in 2 weeks by means of growing large tits, holding enough water for it to look like you gained 20% bodyfat, and have the emotional stability of a bipolar woman on her period after getting fuck and chucked by Chad.
I meant 500mg test each week but pinning eod.

Just take more adderall lol

I cant sleep then and ill end up in psychosis as I can function fine on no sleep but im scared to go past day 3 and see shadowpeople n shit

no bro, I am well versed in roids, trt doesnt hit dopamine the way my addy does, if your a newbie then yeah at the beginning of your cycle you feel mad motivated etc etc but that feeling goes as you continue to use

• +1
Reactions: Indeed
cigarette cup of coffee get back in the game

id be on cigs but they nuke collagen and age you badly, I wish it was cap but if you see people who smoke and dont fraud w filters online their skin is done and dusted for

appreciate the comment dude but you dont get it, that shit wont help at all

Have you checked testosterone and prolactin levels after TRT? Also, thyroid hormones levels and vitamin d3 (if you don't go outdoors often). After Adderall, other stuff most likely will be weak. You need a proper rest after using stimulants, I mean, good sleep and nutrition. Magnesium is a must. L-Tyrosine might help with dopamine a bit. Also, uridine, rare stuff, though. For making stimulants tolerance better, memantine is often used. For motivation, some people recommend Selegilin, it's MAO-B inhibitor in lower dosages, but have to be careful with that.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and chasingaesthetics
I don't think morphine would improve motivation. I think it would probably do the opposite.

I agree that chemicals play a large role in how we act, but motivation is a little bit too complex to boil down to JUST neurotransmitters. Adderall or some other dopaminergic drug is probably the most you can do. I think habit building and life style design would br better for motivation.

As for sleep there are benzodiazepines and the related Z-drugs. Most don't actually improve sleep - but if they could help you establish a sleep schedule or with the occasional restlessness.

There's also Agomelatine an antidepressant which works on the melatonin receptor. You could also just try taking OTC melatonin. Mirtazapine is also an antidepressant that makes helps you sleep. These 3 aren't as effective as knocking you as benzos but they do improve sleep in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper