I have no personality

Deleted member 12828

Deleted member 12828

🌹卐🌹
I just spout out the first thing that comes to my mind and hope for a react, how can i better myself reddit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sensei, Growth Plate, Hollywood and 4 others
0 reacts kill yourself you utter subhuman dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Growth Plate, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
You have to interact with people, I used to be just like you until I got a job dealing with people, I went from being unable to speak a sentence to another person to being a respected m'fucka and a granny magnet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 4797
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
Read more books & Grow out of your comfort zone. Embrace your failures too, as long as you fall forward.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, aspieSavage and Deleted member 12828
I just have my own style and a decent haircut.
XD

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

learn from this channel

Watch a lot of stand up comedy on youtube, or on Netflix. Not the argumentative, politics driven kind such as John Oliver, or Hasan Minhaj. Instead, watch stuff that resonates with your sense of comedy, and start building it up from there.
Also, socialize with people in order to intuitively understand conversation. Once you can do that, you should be able to develop a personality and social skills around your new sense of humor, and your pre-existing hobbies/interests

yeah ive come to the realization idk if i even have a personality bc I just do or act in whatever way helps me the most in that moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479