I have no pity for people

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
These so called “good people” who died in mass shootings would have walked right over my dead body if it was me on the street dying.

Let me tell you something about most people;

They virtue signal to hell and back on their social media protesting against “bullying” and “racism” and whatever other shit, but in real life they participate in all of those things and then some.

So, I’ll save my empathy and sympathy for someone who actually deserves it: Me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, n0rthface and 9 others
no one is special no one is unique no one has a personality that isn't contradictory and selfish, so treat people the way u want to cause they will get to u first if u dont

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
no one is special no one is unique no one has a personality that isn't contradictory and selfish, so treat people the way u want to cause they will get to u first if u dont
Astute observation TraumatisedOgre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 2403 and Vermilioncore
True, that’s why I treat people like shit. They treat me like shit too. It’s a cycle.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
True, that’s why I treat people like shit. They treat me like shit too. It’s a cycle.
Why would u treat people like shit u gain nothing off of it jfl. If you’re nice at least u can expect people to help u if u ever need help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Why would u treat people like shit u gain nothing off of it jfl. If you’re nice at least u can expect people to help u if u ever need help
It doesn’t work that way. Being nice doesn’t mean your niceness will be reciprocated. Sometimes people take advantage of it or exploit it. So, I don’t want to be nice. I want to hurt and cause pain.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
It doesn’t work that way. Being nice doesn’t mean your niceness will be reciprocated. Sometimes people take advantage of it or exploit it. So, I don’t want to be nice. I want to hurt and cause pain.
Yeah but the chances of it being reciprocated are way higher when you’re nice jfl

Yeah but the chances of it being reciprocated are way higher when you’re nice jfl
I tried it already…no ones nice to me. not even God

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Id be nice to u bro
On this forum you will, but irl you’d probably treat me like everyone else treats me. My girlfriend is the only one who treats me good and cares about me, no one else does. But she blocked me today because she got mad about things I did in the past again, this always happens.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
On this forum you will, but irl you’d probably treat me like everyone else treats me. My girlfriend is the only one who treats me good and cares about me, no one else does. But she blocked me today because she got mad about things I did in the past again, this always happens.
Because u wanted to fuck other girls while preventing her from having sex with other men because that’s fucking haram ?

F57597B9 66DC 478D 9372 447A97BDB9D0

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Bluepill says “treat people the way you want to be treated”

What do you make of that?

Legit to some extent
So if someone bullies you, you should bully them?

They say stand up for yourself
Then they say vengeance is pointless and only keeps the cycle of hate. Always contradicting
Others say an eye for an eye

What do you say?

So if someone bullies you, you should bully them?

They say stand up for yourself
Then they say vengeance is pointless and only keeps the cycle of hate. Always contradicting
Others say an eye for an eye

What do you say?
If you’re nice to people chances are you’re not going to need vengeance much jfl

If you’re nice to people chances are you’re not going to need vengeance much jfl
U dodged the question bully victim trait

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
These so called “good people” who died in mass shootings would have walked right over my dead body if it was me on the street dying.

Let me tell you something about most people;

They virtue signal to hell and back on their social media protesting against “bullying” and “racism” and whatever other shit, but in real life they participate in all of those things and then some.

So, I’ll save my empathy and sympathy for someone who actually deserves it: Me.
based. ppl aint shit