I have no pity for Ukrainian women

S

Sphinx

Banned
The world going insane over this thing but is it really that bad? I got 0 requests from Ukrainian women to sleep in my house and deepthroat my cock. You would think that if there is this big scary war the women would try to run away at any cost. But why didn't i get any messages? Ukrainian women are cheap enough to sell themselves for 20 Euros but all of a sudden they're these angels? Fuck that. And fuck them.

I don't buy it. If there's a war you need to run away at any cost and that cost is even to sleep in my house and suck my cock. You prefer to stay in Ukraine and make a show to the cameras? why should i pity that. it's all attention seeking game as usual.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, CFW432, Kozner and 9 others
what's your avi's pheno. she's hot af

I have no pity for any woman even my mother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and koalendo
The world going insane over this thing but is it really that bad? I got 0 requests from Ukrainian women to sleep in my house and deepthroat my cock. You would think that if there is this big scary war the women would try to run away at any cost. But why didn't i get any messages? Ukrainian women are cheap enough to sell themselves for 20 Euros but all of a sudden they're these angels? Fuck that. And fuck them.

I don't buy it. If there's a war you need to run away at any cost and that cost is even to sleep in my house and suck my cock. You prefer to stay in Ukraine and make a show to the cameras? why should i pity that. it's all attention seeking game as usual.
because where the fuck would they know you from
you think magically they’re gonna break into your house and milk you? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ConspiracyTheory
Mirin cookie in the jar

This. I’d not complain if a few Ukrainian Stacies knocked on my door for help though I’d not give them a place to stay but they could live with me for a week whilst I satiate myself with their pussies

This. I’d not complain if a few Ukrainian Stacies knocked on my door for help though I’d not give them a place to stay but they could live with me for a week whilst I satiate myself with their pussies
Would you sniff their assholes and clean the shit from the inside out