I have no problem “submitting” to people that are better than me

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
If I meet someone who is smarter than me, I would never in a million years try to intellectually challenge them, but simply accept that they’re smarter than me and treat them accordingly as such.

If I meet someone who is bigger and stronger than me, I would never in a million years try to physically challenge them, but simply accept that they’re stronger than me and treat them accordingly as such.

There’s a lot to learn from being around people that are smarter, stronger, etc than you. Why have an inferiority complex and embarrass yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 27066
I would never submit to anyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 27066
Imagine submitting to another human being jfl have some self respect inkels

Crazy that a Christcuck is saying this to. Unless they're God and you can't physically do anything to them then you aren't inferior in anyway

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and sudanguy
I put quotes around the word submitting for a reason. It wasn’t meant to imply a literal submission and worship them at their feet, dumbass.

You would submit to Hitler, Napoleon or whatever, as you submit to your teacher, boss or priest

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I put quotes around the word submitting for a reason. It wasn’t meant to imply a literal submission and worship them at their feet, dumbass.
Tomayto tomahto nigga

Submit to the BNWO
Whiteboi

If I meet someone who is smarter than me, I would never in a million years try to intellectually challenge them, but simply accept that they’re smarter than me and treat them accordingly as such.

If I meet someone who is bigger and stronger than me, I would never in a million years try to physically challenge them, but simply accept that they’re stronger than me and treat them accordingly as such.

There’s a lot to learn from being around people that are smarter, stronger, etc than you. Why have an inferiority complex and embarrass yourself?
:hnghn: