I have not been denied a kiss ever since my jaw surgery

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
I was just thinking, after getting my jaw and chin implants last spring, I have been on a good amount of dates, around one date every week or two.
Out of all these first dates, I have not left any without at least a kiss (except for just one time when I sperged out to a creepy level), and most of them ended with a ONS.

Before the implants, many dates would end with her just walking away with a quick "nice to meet you" goodbye, or maybe just giving a handshake/hug if she's polite.

Maybe my confidence increased after the implant and this helped me "better seal the deal", but still it all goes down to the implants.

TL DR: if you're a jawcel and you're not saving for your surgery, then just kys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22639, 5footsix56 and 6 others
Got before and after pics?

• +1
Reactions: Makeup_Rules
implants from who?
pm if you want

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
I was just thinking, after getting my jaw and chin implants last spring, I have been on a good amount of dates, around one date every week or two.
Out of all these first dates, I have not left any without at least a kiss (except for just one time when I sperged out to a creepy level), and most of them ended with a ONS.

Before the implants, many dates would end with her just walking away with a quick "nice to meet you" goodbye, or maybe just giving a handshake/hug if she's polite.

TL DR: if you're a jawcel and you're not saving for your implants, then just kys
Didnt ask

Screen Shot 2022 12 12 at 101556 PM

cant bro i was literally denied bimax by the blackpilled god himself

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, mfk, zeek and 2 others

5'10 surgerymaxxed-to-6PSL zero-status Med aspie​

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

TL DR: if you're a jawcel and you're not saving for your implants, then just kys
Let me guess, you had an overbite and then received CCW rotation?

Let me guess, you had an overbite and then received CCW rotation?

nope, didnt have any issue. just put in implants to make the jaw wider and the ramus longer (which led to a decrease in the gonial angle from like 135 to 105.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and Deleted member 18879
nope, didnt have any issue. just put in implants to make the jaw wider and the ramus longer (while led to a decrease in the gonial angle from like 135 to 105.)
so you just had implants? makes sense

Having jaw implants didn't necessarily improve your dating life, but the newfound confidence that came with it definitely did. You used to be self-conscious about your appearance, but after the surgery, you felt more confident and comfortable in your own skin. This newfound confidence translated into your interactions with others, and you found yourself being more successful in the dating world. It's not the implants themselves that made the difference, but the increased confidence they gave you.

• JFL
Reactions: mogxa, WhiteGoodman, p0lishsubhuman and 9 others
Having jaw implants didn't necessarily improve your dating life, but the newfound confidence that came with it definitely did. You used to be self-conscious about your appearance, but after the surgery, you felt more confident and comfortable in your own skin. This newfound confidence translated into your interactions with others, and you found yourself being more successful in the dating world. It's not the implants themselves that made the difference, but the increased confidence they gave you.

you're talking redpill man.
Of course it's the implants. I was a redpiller and confidencemaxxed to the moon, but still it wasn't getting me anything.
So yes, it gives you a confidence boost, but the implants are 90% of the equation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, Deleted member 22639, poopoohead and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i.e. the bloating is making it seem kind of round, but with the fat gone, it's angular.

Last edited:
Go back to reddit

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife and Deleted member 17244
Meanwhile @aBetterMii has better lower third and can’t even get a hug

His eye area must be fucked then.
I am lucky I was blessed with a good eye area (which I further improved with some fillers)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
OP , why didn;t you go for fillers rather than implant ?

OP , why didn;t you go for fillers rather than implant ?

I tried fillers, but they won't give as good results as implants. Plus, over the long term, they become more expensive since you have to redo it every like 1-1.5 years, which not only wastes money but also time.

I tried fillers, but they won't give as good results as implants. Plus, over the long term, they become more expensive since you have to redo it every like 1-1.5 years, which not only wastes money but also time.
but implants are riskier right , for chances of infection and stuff
plus fillers are reversible , implants aren't

but implants are riskier right , for chances of infection and stuff
plus fillers are reversible , implants aren't

that's why you should go to a reputable surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
that's why you should go to a reputable surgeon.
true , but even reputable surgeons can't guarantee how the implant will turn out till the swelling subsides
you don't want too much and ruin your harmony

Another day, another reminder its either having a chad jaw or death.

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
true , but even reputable surgeons can't guarantee how the implant will turn out till the swelling subsides

Yeah you'll have to take a leap of faith to some extent. No matter what it'll be better than having a bad jaw.
Btw you can do a revision for an implants surgery in case something was wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and makeme183
Nothing worthwhile in life is 100% safe. It's better to get a revision than to waste your life wondering "what if."

• +1
Nothing worthwhile in life is 100% safe. It's better to get a revision than to waste your life wondering "what if."
I 100% support and believe in hardmaxxing
my doubt is whether implants are better than fillers cuz even I plan on getting them to enhance my gonions

I agree that nothing good is easy , hell,I'm gonna do double LL for fuck sake
but facial harmony is extremely important , and once botched , its very hard to go back to normal
rn I'm a HTN , i don't wanna descend trying to get a 10/10 jaw

• +1
Do the jaw before leg lengthening face matters the most

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
His eye area must be fucked then.
I am lucky I was blessed with a good eye area (which I further improved with some fillers)
My eyes are disgusting NCT hazel bug eyes with no symmetry

• So Sad