i have not done any looksmaxing since i joined this forum

bhsoda_destroyer

bhsoda_destroyer

Kraken
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Posts
3,209
Reputation
6,684
the only looksmaxing i have done is skin care related

it has been 3 months since i joined this forum

@Askinov @Navity
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, Askinov, prettyboylite and 4 others
the only looksmaxing i have done is skin care related

it has been 3 months since i joined this forum

@Askinov @Navity
I haven't even done a skincare routine; I was doing more looksmaxing before I joined the forum lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Askinov, 6unt3r90 and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, Askinov, shortmanlett and 3 others
the only looksmaxing i have done is skin care related
I mean, the same. I only talked up a big game in my admission letter to get accepted here.

But I was already on top of my skin and leanmaxxed when I joined. But since joining, I haven't gone the extra mile or anything.
it has been 3 months since i joined this forum
I thought you were a, muh, oldfag back on a burner account?
I haven't even done a skincare routine; I was doing more looksmaxing before I joined the forum lmao
I wasn't doing much before the forum, just self-bathing in my misery.

And I'm still not doing much; however, I'm just happy I haven't regressed, as that would mean I need to accept my fate…

Ps: Blasian foids = coomfuel 🥶🌊
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Askinov, bhsoda_destroyer and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
I thought you were a, muh, oldfag back on a burner account?
why does everyone here thinks that i am someones alt and an old user:feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Askinov and Blasian-K
@socio @prettyboylite
 
  • +1
Reactions: Askinov and prettyboylite
Looksmaxing is fake
 
  • +1
Reactions: Askinov and bhsoda_destroyer
well i also have not done any serious shit liks fillers botox

only i have done is minox

tret hq kojic

teeth whitening

gymmax

make up / frauding a bit


no i will do

tret hq kojic high conc

bleach my teeth again

diuretics


lattise

undertone

lean max

and after 1 and half month fillers chin ( 0.5 ml ) zygo ( 0.5 or 0. 25 ml per side )

and 0.25 on lips at my each commissures

botox on frontalis for to get even low set eyebrow
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer and shortmanlett

Similar threads

dhusc
Replies
0
Views
51
dhusc
dhusc
Αlchemy
Replies
32
Views
111
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
L
Replies
10
Views
70
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Αlchemy
Replies
3
Views
39
Αlchemy
Αlchemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top