i have nothing in my life

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Posts
2,262
Reputation
2,654
I have no friends. no girlfriend. No interests. No hobbies. AND NO HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NOTHING IN MY FUCKING MEANINGLESS LIFE PLS HELP ME
 
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Chadeep and Deleted member 7316
Here’s an alert
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Giphy 14
 
result of your actions
 
- Look at you. You're wasting you're life...
- I am not! What you call wasting, I call living! I'm living my life!
- Okay, like what? No, tell me! Do you have a job?
- No.
- You got money?
- No.
- Do you have a woman?
- No.
- Do you have any prospects?
- No.
- Do you have any action at all?
- No.
- Do you have any conceivable reason for even getting up in the morning?
- I like to get the Daily News...
 

Similar threads

Jesus_ist_König
Replies
8
Views
49
Jesus_ist_König
Jesus_ist_König
nicpilled
Replies
7
Views
46
greylurker
greylurker
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
55
g4rlic
g4rlic
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
24
Views
77
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top