I have one (slay) despite being 4'11. She died when I was 16

Deleted member 21336

Deleted member 21336

4'11 - Muslim - 1 slay only
I will not reveal much information about her because the more I talk about her I will get sad. Here is a cropped picture of her
20211115 081004

She was about 5'2. Wasnt insanely attractive but I found her the hottest girl possible and I liked her a lot and she liked me too. We had sex but not that much. She was the sister of my sisters friend. She died of a stroke some weeks after her birthday when I was sixteen. I miss her

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, mvp2v1, Hades and 6 others
I will not reveal much information about her because the more I talk about her I will get sad. Here is a cropped picture of her
View attachment 1842619
She was about 5'2. Wasnt insanely attractive but I found her the hottest girl possible and I liked her a lot and she liked me too. We had sex but not that much. She was the sister of my sisters friend. She died of a stroke some weeks after her birthday when I was sixteen. I miss her
Fuck you what you trying to flex eh? I'm rejected by all fucking girls and im deprived of basic human needs while you already had it. Fuck you.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22705 and Deleted member 21336
Do girls give you iois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Nigga shorter than the weekend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Hades, Lmao and 4 others
God is really challenging you in every way possible huh. Don’t worry same thing with me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21336
God is really challenging you in every way possible huh. Don’t worry same thing with me
Its like Allah looked at me and said Fuck You. I dobt understand why Im being tested so muxh. I know suicide is haram and if I pursue it I will keep on dying the same way I suicided for the rest of eternity in hell. But theres no reason why I was allowed on this planet. Mt whole existence is evidence evolution is real, specifically that Im the filth that gets rejected. Im spiralling

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Fuck you what you trying to flex eh? I'm rejected by all fucking girls and im deprived of basic human needs while you already had it. Fuck you.
How tall are you?
Like yelling @ a homeless person while having a home that he took drugs once and you didnt
Bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379
Its like Allah looked at me and said Fuck You. I dobt understand why Im being tested so muxh. I know suicide is haram and if I pursue it I will keep on dying the same way I suicided for the rest of eternity in hell. But theres no reason why I was allowed on this planet. Mt whole existence is evidence evolution is real, specifically that Im the filth that gets rejected. Im spiralling
This is exactly i how think bro like he just said fuck me specifically no one around me even my own family has had to deal with the bad luck I have I could make a whole list of all the bad shit that happened to me and it would sound like a joke or made up. Suicide being haram is the only reason I didn’t do it

• +1
@curlyheadjames height jfl

View attachment 1842619
can't see shit. was she white? and wdym "not that much"? only once?
lol you're only faked because there's no patriarchy. If you grew up in an actual muslem country, you'd get a female handed over to you
suicide is haram, but dying a martyr in a jihad isn't
and there's plenty of people to go jihad on like chads and stacies
going by sharia law, half of the people you come across should be stoned to death for adulterey

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Going to bed rn
I will cry

View attachment 1842619

View attachment 1842619
WHICH VACCINE DID SHE TAKE

@Ramzan is fire bro tell me

wow nice neck you high inhib bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 21336
  • +1
Reactions: to be human
View attachment 1842619
The weaponized incel
Strengths:
Whomever has sexual intercourse with the weaponized incel will pass away some time after
Weaknesses:
The weaponized incel will suffer emotional damage from the passing away of their victims

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21336 and to be human
View attachment 1842619
EVERYONE IS CHAD SLAYER ON THIS FORUM! EVEN CIRCUS MIDGETS! OVER :feelswhy:

• So Sad
I know this feel :feelscry: But in an unreciprocated way. (if that makes any sense)