I have one year

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
I don't wanna post my face so I will list my failios and good traits.
Due to what some might call a stroke of luck, I basically have a year of no college, money for almost any looksmaxxing product I want, and a fresh start with a new identity when I relocate in a year. I do have work, but its pretty relaxed and not too much.

Strengths:
Jawline
Eyes

Failios:
Facial bloat
Narrow mouth
Terrible skin/coloring

I'm obviously leanmaxxing and doing some basic skincare, as well as taking beta carotene etc to improve, following some threads on here and going to the doctor soon. However, aside from that,
1. Is there any other way to remove facial fat other than leanmaxxing? Obviously leanmaxxing will be the biggest help, but anything else I can do to maximize facial leanness and potential hollow cheeks?
2. How do I widen my lips? This is easily my biggest failio and throws off my entire facial harmony. Is there a non-surgical option that is good? I know some lip pull but I'm worried that will give me nasolabial folds
3. As for improving my currently good features, is there anything I can do to further improve jawline? I'm going to start chewing and obviously leaning out will help me with it, but anything else?
4. Finally, for eyes. I have middling-brown eyes. Are there any good color contacts that look realistic? My eyes look light brown at best in great lighting (almost golden-ish), but this is rare and I want to make them green or some kind of halo.

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, LiteralCaucasian and PointOfNoReturn
I have a great deal of respect for people who are level headed and know their strengths and weaknesses...
I can only comment about the eyes. Leave them as is. Contacts are a cope. I speak about this as a light brown eyed-guy myself as well.
Mine look green instead of golden under light.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and pneumocystosis
I have a great deal of respect for people who are level headed and know their strengths and weaknesses...
I can only comment about the eyes. Leave them as is. Contacts are a cope. I speak about this as a light brown eyed-guy myself as well.
Mine look green instead of golden under light.
I don't see the point of people here trying to brag about whatever strengths or how few flaws they have. As much as this forum has a lot of schizos, there are a lot of knowledgeable people who can help out and we all know that looks aren't just subjective. No point trying to prove yourself to people you will never meet irl. Thanks though
Eyepill is brutal, colored eyes are such a halo. Imo from normie perspective, good skin, coloring, and eyes puts a HTN into chad SMV territory.

Eyepill is brutal, colored eyes are such a halo.
I have a Med-Nord mixed phenotype, but my brown eyes stop me from passing as both.
I too, am coping about how close they are to being green.

I have a Med-Nord mixed phenotype, but my brown eyes stop me from passing as both.
I too, am coping about how close they are to being green.
I once posted my eyes in ideal angle and sunlight in some normie discord server. This foid who previously hated me for being homophobic and racist started being nice to me and some normie males were praising how they were "golden".
I try to cope with that but I know it just looks standard brown 99% of the time.

I once posted my eyes in ideal angle and sunlight in some normie discord server. This foid who previously hated me for being homophobic and racist started being nice to me and some normie males were praising how they were "golden".
Women. Unbelievable.
I try to cope with that but I know it just looks standard brown 99% of the time.
I'll try to do that too.

Send me a photo of your face on pms