Facial Debloating Guide: How To Keep Your Face Chiseled At All Times

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Potassium
  • Carbohydrates, Sugar & Sodium
  • Electrolytes & Water
  • Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
  • @enchanted_elixir, I'm a lazy ass bitch and I need a TL;DR
Introduction

Disclaimer: This guide ASSUMES that you aren't overweight or high body fat, just bloated.

Bloating is a really bad thing for your facial aesthetics because it hides your bone structure, without the bone structure providing you with good bone definition, it makes your face look less defined, more rounded and you also can't get those hollow cheeks either.

An example of how bloating descends you. The person here is Tom Cruise.

Hollow cheeks can't occur on a bloated face. Also, notice how the lack of bloat on these guys' face allows their faces to be chiseled.

Potassium
One of the first thing you can do to fix your bloating is to increase your potassium levels. High levels of potassium encourages your body to remove the sodium (one of the biggest culprits of bloating) out of the body. It's a naturally-occuring diuretic (A diuretic is an agent that removed sodium out of the body)

According to this article on www.heart.org, the foods with the highest amounts of potassium are... (the ones in bold are my recommendations)

• Avocados
  • Potatoes
  • Greens
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Lima beans
  • Peas
  • Tomatoes, tomato juice and tomato sauce
  • Oranges and orange juice
  • Cantaloupe and honeydew melon
  • Grapefruit and grapefruit juice (talk to your healthcare provider if you’re taking a cholesterol-lowering drug)
  • Prunes and prune juice (This stuff is disgusting, and it's a laxative as well)
  • Apricots and apricot juice
  • Raisins and dates
  • Fat-free or low-fat (1 percent) milk
  • Fat-free yogurt
  • Halibut
  • Tuna
  • Molasses
  • Watermelon (Added this myself)
  • Coconut Water (I added this one myself)

You could also take liquid potassium supplements as well. Liquid supplements have a higher bio-availability (meaning more of it reaches your bloodstream), compared to pill-form potassium.

Some links for liquid potassium (once per day, dosages on back of each supplement)

Carbohydrates, Sugar and Sodium (Salt)
Both carbohydrates (especially refined carbohydrates) and excess sugars (especially added sugars) which both turn to glucose, have bloating effects on your body as they spike your blood sugar. One thing that carbohydrates like sugar (glucose) do is that it draws water from your body, or prevents it from being absorbed properly.

Sodium on the other hand literally leeches water like a sponge...

What these three demons do to your body is this...

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Laff

"WE'RE LOW ON WATER, WE GOT TOO MUCH GLUCOSE AND SODIUM RUNNING IN THE BLOOD LEECHING OUR WATER, QUICK STORE AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY IN THE FACE! WE DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

shock wow GIF by Pringles

Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

Now you have a bloated face because your body is more freaked about about it's water supply than an African child is about his water supply...

Choose one. The chiseled face or the 24 pack donuts or the sodium-loaded bread you got.

Electrolytes & Water
It is absolutely critical as f**k to consume water, and loads of it everyday. Water flushes the sodium out of the body and lowers your sodium levels. An ample amount of water also chills out the body so it isn't worried about having to retain water and make your face bloated or puffy.

My Recommendation: 3-4 liters of water a day, 2-3 Liters of Electrolyte Drinks.

Water Douse GIF

200.gif

Bonus: Add electrolytes in your water or drink an electrolyte loaded drink like Prime, Powerade or Gatorade as electrolyes not only LITERALLY taste more hydrating, but it actually hydrates your body better. Meaning it takes less of an electrolyte-loaded drink like Gatorade to hydrate your body compared to regular water.

There are many more kinds of electrolyte powders, not only this one! Look through your local store or look on Amazon for one that you like!

Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
To put it very simply, when you fast (intermittently or over a 24 hour period) your glucose, fat and sodium levels go down, de-bloating your face. Maybe @Amnesia was kind of right when he said if you aren't constantly starving, you aren't good looking.

According to this scientific paper (Weinsier, 1971) it states "Sodium excretion is also enhanced early in fasting, declining progressively to between 1 and 15 mEq/day, losses that persist even through prolonged caloric deprivation. The losses exceed those with salt restriction alone."

And this article, it says the following about glucose "Scientists know that insulin resistance improves with calorie restriction. After a period of fasting, insulin sensitivity increases, and insulin levels decrease. These changes result in improved blood sugar levels both during fasting and shortly after eating."

@enchanted_elixir, I'm a lazy ass bitch and I need a TL;DR
  • Minimize sodium and sugar ⬇️
  • Lower your carbohydrate intake ⬇️
  • Drink a lot of water, electrolyte-loaded drinks are even better ⬆️
  • Raise your potassium levels ⬆️
  • Do some intermittent fasting ⬆️
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Works Cited
  1. A primer on potassium. www.heart.org. (2022, July 22). Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eating/eat-smart/sodium/potassium
  2. Weinsier, R. L. (1971, February 1). Fasting-a review with emphasis on the electrolytes. The American Journal of Medicine. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.amjmed.com/article/0002-9343(71)90152-5/fulltext#relatedArticles
  3. MediLexicon International. (n.d.). Diabetes and intermittent fasting: Benefits and risks. Medical News Today. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/intermittent-fasting-type-2-diabetes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sirmimbing, Deleted member 31876, 147 and 77 others
solid thread! Will not do any of this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mathis, GangHoodThugger, urielRanhel and 79 others
View attachment 1947810

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Potassium
  • Electrolytes & Water
Introduction

Disclaimer: This guide ASSUMES that you aren't overweight or high body fat, just bloated.

Bloating is a really bad thing for your facial aesthetics because it hides your bone structure, without the bone structure providing you with good bone definition, it makes your face look less defined, more rounded and you also can't get those hollow cheeks either.

View attachment 1947821

View attachment 1947815
Hollow cheeks can't occur on a bloated face. Also, notice how the lack of bloat on these guys' face allows their faces to be chiseled.

Potassium
One of the first thing you can do to fix your bloating is to increase your potassium levels. High levels of potassium encourages your body to remove the sodium (one of the biggest culprits of bloating) out of the body. It's a naturally-occuring diuretic (A diuretic is an agent that removed sodium out of the body)

According to this article on www.heart.org, the foods with the highest amounts of potassium are... (the ones in bold are my recommendations)

• Avocados
  • Potatoes
  • Greens
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Lima beans
  • Peas
  • Grapefruit and grapefruit juice (talk to your healthcare provider if you’re taking a cholesterol-lowering drug)
  • Prunes and prune juice (This stuff is disgusting, and it's a laxative as well)
  • Raisins and dates
  • Fat-free yogurt
  • Halibut
  • Tuna
  • Molasses
View attachment 1947853
You could also take liquid potassium supplements as well. Liquid supplements have a higher bio-availability (meaning more of it reaches your bloodstream), compared to pill-form potassium.

Some links for liquid potassium

Both carbohydrates (especially refined carbohydrates) and excess sugars (especially added sugars) which both turn to glucose, have bloating effects on your body as they spike your blood sugar. One thing that carbohydrates like sugar (glucose) do is that it draws water from your body, or prevents it from being absorbed properly.

"WE'RE LOW ON WATER, WE GOT TOO MUCH GLUCOSE AND SODIUM RUNNING IN THE BLOOD LEECHING OUR WATER, QUICK STORE AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY IN THE FACE! WE DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

Now you have a bloated face because your body is more freaked about about it's water supply than an African child is about his water supply...

Choose one. The chiseled face or the 24 pack donuts or the sodium-loaded bread you got.

Electrolytes & Water
It is absolutely critical as f**k to consume water, and loads of it everyday. Water flushes the sodium out of the body and lowers your sodium levels. An ample amount of water also chills out the body so it isn't worried about having to retain water and make your face bloated or puffy.

Water Douse GIF

200.gif

Bonus: Add electrolytes in your water or drink an electrolyte loaded drink like Prime, Powerade or Gatorade as electrolyes not only LITERALLY taste more hydrating, but it actually hydrates your body better. Meaning it takes less of an electrolyte-loaded drink like Gatorade to hydrate your body compared to regular water.

View attachment 1947901
View attachment 1947902

View attachment 1947903
There are many more kinds of electrolyte powders, not only this one! Look through your local store or look on Amazon for one that you like!

To put it very simply, when you fast (intermittently or over a 24 hour period) your glucose, fat and sodium levels go down, de-bloating your face. Maybe @Amnesia was kind of right when he said if you aren't constantly starving, you aren't good looking.

View attachment 1947921

According to this scientific paper (Weinsier, 1971) it states "Sodium excretion is also enhanced early in fasting, declining progressively to between 1 and 15 mEq/day, losses that persist even through prolonged caloric deprivation. The losses exceed those with salt restriction alone."

And this article, it says the following about glucose "Scientists know that insulin resistance improves with calorie restriction. After a period of fasting, insulin sensitivity increases, and insulin levels decrease. These changes result in improved blood sugar levels both during fasting and shortly after eating."

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Works Cited
  1. A primer on potassium. www.heart.org. (2022, July 22). Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eating/eat-smart/sodium/potassium
  2. Weinsier, R. L. (1971, February 1). Fasting-a review with emphasis on the electrolytes. The American Journal of Medicine. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.amjmed.com/article/0002-9343(71)90152-5/fulltext#relatedArticles
  3. MediLexicon International. (n.d.). Diabetes and intermittent fasting: Benefits and risks. Medical News Today. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/intermittent-fasting-type-2-diabetes

id throw in some supplements that could help, I think dandelion root extract helps alot, ive seen it in a couple threads yet havent tried it myself individually. overall good thread for understanding bloating, but not super good for fixing bloating

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol, thefinalresent, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Imagine such a good written thread getting like 1 reply. On lookism net their would be 10 replies within an hour for some shit post.

Cheers OP @enchanted_elixir . Should be in the best of best threads. Useful info.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero, Magnum Opus and 6 others
dnrd tbh

read the tldr tho

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, thecel and 1 other person
Highest iq user on .org 😻

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, IQcels, ItsOver.com and 6 others
id throw in some supplements that could help, I think dandelion root extract helps alot, ive seen it in a couple threads yet havent tried it myself individually. overall good thread for understanding bloating, but not super good for fixing bloating
How is this not good for fixing bloating? Could you explain?
You know, you don't need to take 10,000 supplements to be good looking.

I think @pneumocystosis talked down on Dandelion Root

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and pneumocystosis
Good guide as always!

Just to add, you should consider having a potassium-to-sodium 3:1 - 4:1 ratio in order to enjoy the best results and benefits, but you also want to have a good intake of magnesium, potassium and sodium in relation to water to have sufficient cellular hydration.

I don't recommend drinks like Gatorade or Powerade as they have a lot of carbohydrates (as a source of energy) and are therefore called "sports drinks" as they provide energy. I would recommend electrolyte powders more tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PsinQ, Tr0ubLe, tyleriol and 11 others
Imagine such a good written thread getting like 1 reply. On lookism net their would be 10 replies within an hour for some shit post.

Cheers OP @enchanted_elixir . Should be in the best of best threads. Useful info.
Thanks for the compliments! Appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Thanks for the compliments! Appreciate it.
How long did it take to make the thread , and thoughts on gum in general , and harder ones like falim Gum for boosting facial aesthetics

Good guide as always!

Just to add, you should consider having a potassium-to-sodium 3:1 - 4:1 ratio in order to enjoy the best results and benefits, but you also want to have a good intake of magnesium, potassium and sodium in relation to water to have sufficient cellular hydration.

I don't recommend drinks like Gatorade or Powerade as they have a lot of carbohydrates (as a source of energy) and are therefore called "sports drinks" as they provide energy. I would recommend electrolyte powders more tbh.
Don't you have to do blood tests to check those ratios?
Yeah, you might be right.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
How long did it take to make the thread , and thoughts on gum in general , and harder ones like falim Gum for boosting facial aesthetics
45 mins, to an hour.

Gum helps your breath. I'd recommend cinnamon gum.
Harder gums are better for training your masseters.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
solid thread! Will not do any of this
Solid comment, your fucking problem!
Dog Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If the woman in your profile picture thought you were hot, you would be doing this to the thread right now so Chad doesn't take her.
Read Book Club GIF

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse and capybara
45 mins, to an hour.

Gum helps your breath. I'd recommend cinnamon gum.
Harder gums are better for training your masseters.
Is it possible to have over developed masseters with falim gum, and cinnamon caused me mouth ulcers. Mint only works with me

Screen Shot 2022 11 13 at 11336 pm

help will this work for me

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and BrickTop
Is it possible to have over developed masseters with falim gum, and cinnamon caused me mouth ulcers. Mint only works with me
Yes, you can have over-developed masseters.

This is an example.

Sorry to hear about your experience with cinnamon.

• +1
Reactions: Alex78282 and AscensionMan98

Some @Erik-Jón shitpost lol

View attachment 1947810

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Potassium
  • Electrolytes & Water
Introduction

View attachment 1947821

View attachment 1947815

Potassium

• Avocados
  • Potatoes
  • Greens
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Lima beans
  • Peas
  • Raisins and dates
  • Fat-free yogurt
  • Halibut
  • Tuna
  • Molasses
View attachment 1947853

Electrolytes & Water

Water Douse GIF

200.gif

View attachment 1947901
View attachment 1947902

View attachment 1947903

View attachment 1947921

Works Cited

Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
good thread btw, bookmarked

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 1947810

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Potassium
  • Electrolytes & Water
Introduction

View attachment 1947821

View attachment 1947815

Potassium

• Avocados
  • Potatoes
  • Greens
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Lima beans
  • Peas
  • Raisins and dates
  • Fat-free yogurt
  • Halibut
  • Tuna
  • Molasses
View attachment 1947853

Electrolytes & Water

Water Douse GIF

200.gif

View attachment 1947901
View attachment 1947902

View attachment 1947903

View attachment 1947921

Works Cited

What do you think about supplementing with potassium powder. Can I mix like 1500g of potassium and magnesium powder intro coconut water to create legendary debloat juice? I am thinking of trying this.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1668307750263.png
    1668307750263.png
    489.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, arabcelxxx, It'snotover and 7 others
Don't you have to do blood tests to check those ratios?
Yeah, you might be right.
It is recommended but it is not necessary, perhaps you can have a more broader profile and recommendations than without these studies.

• +1
What do you think about supplementing with potassiujm powder. C an I mix like 1500g of potassium and magnesium powder intro coconut water to create legendary debloat elixer? I am thinking of trying this.
Sounds good to me!
Coconut water and potassium already is great, you really do want to make a legendary debloat elixir lol :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT
How is this not good for fixing bloating? Could you explain?
You know, you don't need to take 10,000 supplements to be good looking.

I think @pneumocystosis talked down on Dandelion Root
your suggestions are, fix your diet, which isnt very probable for most people. and 2, take liquid potassium (no doses shown, nothing with Absorbtion, nothing with timing of day) 3, drink water and electrolytes, this is good in theory but like how much is this actually going to help. 4: Fasting/Intermittent Fasting : not probable for most people aswell. also I dont know the science behind dandelion root, could be cope, I just read about it a little

your suggestions are, fix your diet, which isnt very probable for most people. and 2, take liquid potassium (no doses shown, nothing with Absorbtion, nothing with timing of day) 3, drink water and electrolytes, this is good in theory but like how much is this actually going to help. 4: Fasting/Intermittent Fasting : not probable for most people aswell. also I dont know the science behind dandelion root, could be cope, I just read about it a little
I'll update Point 2 right now.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
What do you think about supplementing with potassium powder. Can I mix like 1500g of potassium and magnesium powder intro coconut water to create legendary debloat juice? I am thinking of trying this.
*Dies from hyperkalemia*

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ika-Sama, Danish_Retard, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Sounds good to me!
Coconut water and potassium already is great, you really do want to make a legendary debloat elixir lol :lul:
Could you take this like a few hours before going out to look peak lean if your already not bloated

I'll update Point 2 right now.
main thing im trying to say, is I could probably do all of this and still be bloated. compared to taking a small supplement stack and get 3x the results.

1. You can't looksmax without a good diet (or it makes it much harder). It's not like you can becoming a Terachad with 0 nutrition-maxing.
2. I fixed the dosing ✅ I deliberately chose high absorption liquid supplements for max bioavailabilty.
3. I said why, because water flushes out sodium and makes your body chill out and not go on water retention emergency mode.
4. They have to discipline themselves.
5. @pneumocystosis said he doesn't want to see anyone on this forum talking about it again lol 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
main thing im trying to say, is I could probably do all of this and still be bloated. compared to taking a small supplement stack and get 3x the results.
Well I saw the stack you sent me. It's basically potassium, dandelion root, hibiscus and vitamins. Did you read the ingredients of the supplement you sent me?

Could you take this like a few hours before going out to look peak lean if your already not bloated
I'd say do it in the morning, not a few hours before going out and eat beef and eggs or something with low carbs and sodium in the morning. That way, you can stay lean.

If the woman in your profile picture thought you were hot, you would be doing this to the thread right now so Chad doesn't take her.
I don't really find her attractive she is just for the light triad foid halo tbh, the types of girls I find attractive look more like this

these girls are already pretty easy to attract the hard part is finding an LTR with a virign one

• +1
I am going to create a coconut water+oj + liquid potassium+ magnesium + l citruline mogger drink so that I can debloat and shoot fat ropes after. If I die of hyperkalemia, it will be worthwhile.

• JFL
Reactions: intovoid, CristianT, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Was taking it serious till you mentioned Prime and other cope electrolyte drinks (which btw are high asf in sodium) -

I think most people dont understand the use of these elctrolyte drinks (minus prime which is made for dumbass zoomers) - these drinks are high in sodium and are to aid people depleted of electrolytes. Who is the target? Runners. They are running, sweating a lot and losing their ions.

As for potassium, liquid form or the pill is cope. Real food can more than enough cover for potassium - that supplemental has no marginal benefits

Overall; this guide= cope (the only legit part was drinking tons of water)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, BigBundaSlapper, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I am going to create a coconut water+oj + liquid potassium+ magnesium + l citruline mogger drink so that I can debloat and shoot fat ropes after. If I die of hyperkalemia, it will be worthwhile.
Promise us this...

If you become a mogger, show us before and after pictures (if you wish)
If you die, the forum will make your funeral a comedy show and a roast session on how you thought you'd be an uber-mogger but ended up 6 ft deep

Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

Season 2 Lol GIF by The Lonely Island
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
gum is trash, your gonna want a jawliner. even though I havent used one yet Ive chewed so much gum, including falim gum. not good at all. when your in the gym is it better to do 100 bicep cirls or 10 really hard intense reps to failure. if u want to build mucle its the 10 really hard ones

Lars has made like 3 versions of this thread before

There’s probably 50+ versions of the tgread

Complete waste of time
pretty sure lars was focused on thyroid health

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
In that 2nd photo of Tom Cruise the idiot had just had his face injected with filler (fat from soccer mom's asses).