I have only experienced love from a woman but only in my dreams

bugeater23

bugeater23

Kraken
It’s often life changing, in my dreams I find the perfect women who actually like me ( this happens super super rarely) and it makes me wonder what the real thing is like. Fuck I’m gonna looks max so hard now, I desperately need this shit in real life. When I dream of it, it makes me happy as fuck and I feel a sense of self actualization. There’s not even like sex or anything, just intimacy with someone in my dream, people in your dreams do not care about your looks or your autism, they’re people I can truly be myself around without being judged. All of the hairs on my body are tingling as I write this, why is the feeling of love and intimacy so powerful? Even though I only experience this stuff from my dreams, it gives me all of the motivation to progress more in life. If I could dream these things over and over again, then I would be completely content with my life. Dreams are insane man. I had a dream I was on a beautiful farm landscape during fall season, sun was setting and as I walked up a grassy hill a woman was waiting for me. She had beautiful orange hair and green eyes. She said my name with a smile and asked me to come up to her at the top of the hill, of course I rushed up there. We sat by each other and she had me put my head on her lap. That’s the entire dream, but tbh I felt so much from that. I have to try my hardest now, do not care if it’s over, but I feel a sense of purpose now. This is what I’ve been living without for all of my life, I need to experience it before it is too late. There’s so much to progress on that I don’t know if I will ever have something like this :feelsrope::feelshehe: but I have hope. I’m insanely grateful for this dream and I will never forget it.

TLDR: black nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
I have been verbally abused irl to the point that the same things happen in my dreams. There's no escape, not even in my imagination.

• So Sad
Reactions: copemaxxedturanid and bugeater23