I have painful zits all over my ass

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I haven't had a bath in 2-3 weeks, and I have developed painful itchy zits all over my ass. They even bleed. Fuck.

I can't bathe or shower coz my bathtub is fucked up, it's always leaking and as a result there's black mold. I haven't been able to scrub it off yet or clean it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, cooldude1231, chudlite and 3 others
I haven't had a bath in 2-3 weeks, and I have developed painful itchy zits all over my ass. They even bleed. Fuck.

I can't bathe or shower coz my bathtub is fucked up, it's always leaking and as a result there's black mold. I haven't been able to scrub it off yet or clean it
incel genetics nigga

I can not shower for 1 month and have no problem

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Suns9999 and WeiWei
Are there any inside your ass fella or just on the outside of the ass area

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Suns9999

go shower at the gym

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Suns9999
Nigga do you not have a shower

I used to have that shit was painful to the touch

please shower soon bro they could possibly get worse and develop sepsis

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back