I have recessed chin, but i can fraud with Beardmax. Do i need Bimax? (pics inside)

G

Gonnabechad

Iron
Please, this is a serious topic.
Hey, i want to know if the brutal process of recovery of a Bimax surgery it is worth in my case.

I have pretty recessed chin, as you can see:
Recessed

But, with mewing posture, i just bring my lower teeth upfront, so i can put the tongue on the roof of my mouth, and pairing that with more beard, i can look like this:
Photo5172834117560150417

Do you guys think that i really need bimax? Because the recovery process is brutal and i'm really thinking if in my case is going to be beneficial.

Last edited:
Ya, looks terrible

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Same expect im 7 yo kid and cant grow beard

Ya, looks terrible
Even with the beardmax and posturemax?

I mean. i have decent slaying potential rn so i dunno if Bimax would be really that beneficial (due to brutal recovery)

bimax+genio

Dude believe me you look normal, average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Another pic

Photo5172834117560150419

you look good especially with the beard, stop overthinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 9670 and Inquisiting_Vitiate
Your maxilla is nowhere near recessed, it's actually decent. Do you realize that Bimax is only beneficial for recessed and or deformed cases? The recovery isn't that bad, neither are the risk, granted you do it in a first world country but if you look like a chimp due to too much forward growth after bimax it's seriously time to consider the rope.

You could use a genioplasty. And some jaw angle fillers, that's it.

Beard hides the flaw and is a good looksmax for you.

Looks good with beard. Nothing to worry about

Women have x ray vision, they can see trough that beard of yours and see a recessed chin. Every male with a good chin is clean shaven or has a light stubble

• So Sad
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
Please, this is a serious topic.
Hey, i want to know if the brutal process of recovery of a Bimax surgery it is worth in my case.

I have pretty recessed chin, as you can see:
View attachment 1092756

But, with mewing posture, i just bring my lower teeth upfront, so i can put the tongue on the roof of my mouth, and pairing that with more beard, i can look like this:
View attachment 1092764
View attachment 1092757
View attachment 1092760

Do you guys think that i really need bimax? Because the recovery process is brutal and i'm really thinking if in my case is going to be beneficial.
you look good

beard mogs me