I have round hairline and I need help.

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
I have a round feminine hairline. I can't wear normal buzz-cut because it looks very bad on me. What advice could you give me to go from this round hairline to moger straight one ?

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway and Autismcel
Hairline lowering surgery

Also it kinda looks like you're receding but I'm not entirely sure

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer and aesthetic beauty
Hairline lowering surgery

Also it kinda looks like you're receding but I'm not entirely sure
Oh damn. That's not good news. Let me look up what's the deal with the surgery. Thx for the input 🙂

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
why are you called birdcell when you have pretty good bones and are not actually a birdcel at all?

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Hmm i dont think you should get hairline lowering tbh it looks pretty low , just temples might be too close

Hmm i dont think you should get hairline lowering tbh it looks pretty low , just temples might be too close
The temples seem narrow (relative to the width of the face) , I'll agree.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
why are you called birdcell when you have pretty good bones and are not actually a birdcel at all?
It's a long story. But if I had to encapsulate it in one word : delusion.

The temples seem narrow (relative to the width of the face) , I'll agree.
Which is not necessarily a bad trait to have i wish mine were that close but for you wider like mcgregor would look good

• +1
Shouldn't be posting this in offtopic tbh

"Masculine hairline" is bullshit, that's just cope for mfs that are balding, also idky tf you want THAT hairline.
Because men are associated with certain type of hairline (straight and with somewhat recessed temples).

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Because men are associated with certain type of hairline (straight and with somewhat recessed temples).
Straight yh, recessed temples is utter cope, straight hairline, no recession is peak hair genetics.

Where should I post it ? I agree, because I feel this should belong to some looksmaxxing topic.
Post it in the sub forum looksmax questions you will not get as much reactions because that forum is less used but if you get any reactions it's more likely to be helpful

• +1
Post this in the looksmaxxing questions brocel

• So Sad
You want to be norwooding?

Damn short midface is such a curse

• +1
It could be the way its cut. Try a different haircut/see how it grows naturally before you get hairline lowering surgery.
I did and that looked ass
FaceApp 1666782539805
Or do you mean something else ?
P.s. ignore the faceapp , It did nothing to haircut, I think I used some skin or nose filter,idk, the pic is 2 years old almost.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I did and that looked ass
Or do you mean something else ?
P.s. ignore the faceapp , It did nothing to haircut, I think I used some skin or nose filter,idk, the pic is 2 years old almost.
Yeah your barber fucked you up man. That lineup is assymetrical. It looks straight outside of that but I don't know if you have a naturally straight/good m hairline.

• +1
Yeah your barber fucked you up man. That lineup is assymetrical. It looks straight outside of that but I don't know if you have a naturally straight/good m hairline.
Wait let me find that pic
Mssg23 78

Now you see what I mean : yes , the hairline is low and bla bla bla , but it looks round and kinda ape like. It's truly an ugly one.

• +1
IMG 4626
Holy shit you are sucking the soul out of that cock

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Birdcell
Wait let me find that pic
View attachment 2839025
Now you see what I mean : yes , the hairline is low and bla bla bla , but it looks round and kinda ape like. It's truly an ugly one.
Yeah, it's not ideal. Your natural hairline might be too small. I would just get a haircut to make it squared. There isn't really a point to surgery tbh.

• +1
Yeah, it's not ideal. Your natural hairline might be too small. I would just get a haircut to make it squared. There isn't really a point to surgery tbh.
Ok, so I basically have to make my hairline artificially more recessed and square like, right ?

• +1
Ok, so I basically have to make my hairline artificially more recessed and square like, right ?
not recessed, you are making your forehead taller. It is ideal for men to have a tall forehead. Also yes more squared.

• +1
not recessed, you are making your forehead taller. It is ideal for men to have a tall forehead. Also yes more squared.
Ok got it. Next time , I'll tell them that, in any case , I can wear a hat. Thank you man for the input.

• +1
  • Love it