I have school in an hour

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
And Im a month behind on work and haven't been to a single online lesson since lockdown started

What do you think will happen?

@kjsbdfiusdf @LondonVillie @Original

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
And Im a month behind on work and haven't been to a single online lesson since lockdown started

You’ll be fine but make sure to catch up and emphasise this to the teachers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 4804, Chadeep and 3 others

depends i don't at all do any work, like completely 0 but i have a great social group so when the exams come or the teacher forces something i get someone else to give me the answers/ solve it for me.

end result is graduating with 99.8 (no joke) i don't even know the textbook we got that year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
You will Coom

• +1
Nothing will happen but you will slowly get more and more behind until every little thing about school stresses you the fuck out because theres weeks worth of work you have to do before you can attend to your current assignments.

Start today brother, you don't want to end up like me. I handed in my exam assignments 3 weeks too late jfl.

• +1
Nothing will happen but you will slowly get more and more behind until every little thing about school stresses you the fuck out because theres weeks worth of work you have to do before you can attend to your current assignments.

Start today brother, you don't want to end up like me. I handed in my exam assignments 3 weeks too late jfl.
Aight G. I keep saying "tomorrow I'll start to catch up". I've been saying that for the past 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
mogs me because in school

• +1
The hot milf teacher with big boobs is going to spank you while in class while your oneitis watches (over for your social cred)

• +1
Aight G. I keep saying "tomorrow I'll start to catch up". I've been saying that for the past 3 months.
I've done the same. I got an assignment that we've been given a minimum of 42 hours to complete and I haven't even started, and we there supposed to hand it in last Friday jfl.
Just start today, I don't know why you haven't started, for me it's because it's very unmanageable and I have a hard time working with big projects. But try to figure out why and see what you can do to combat it.

Tbh my only advice for you is to not start today, instead, use today to find the first step of every assignment you have, and then plan out when you're gonna do the first step for all of them.

Write a detailed explanation of what you have to do for each assignment and then leave it until you have time to do that assignment. If you make a plan like this you'll get it done in time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and ilyess

same problem festy
what should we do :feelscry:

• +1
when you stand up make sure your penis isnt hanging out of your pants

• +1
I've done the same. I got an assignment that we've been given a minimum of 42 hours to complete and I haven't even started, and we there supposed to hand it in last Friday jfl.
Just start today, I don't know why you haven't started, for me it's because it's very unmanageable and I have a hard time working with big projects. But try to figure out why and see what you can do to combat it.

Tbh my only advice for you is to not start today, instead, use today to find the first step of every assignment you have, and then plan out when you're gonna do the first step for all of them.

Write a detailed explanation of what you have to do for each assignment and then leave it until you have time to do that assignment. If you make a plan like this you'll get it done in time.
its hard when you are forced and not motivated even the fact that its necessary wont help much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Danish_Retard
its hard when you are forced and not motivated even the fact that its necessary wont help much
I agree, I've vented many times on neets.me about how I wish I could neet, but that simply isn't possible.

You have to remember that ultimately it will help you. You will learn from school. As for the useless classes just think of them as a discipline test. When we get out the workforce we'll probably be forced to do inane monotonous tasks too.

Really. I'm a hypocrite for giving advice here because I'm exactly the same, but you gotta take it one small step at a time. You will get there eventually, but you have to start today. Do you really want to be your same procrastinating self in 20 years?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and ilyess
You’ll be fine but make sure to catch up and emphasise this to the teachers
What should I say when they ask "why haven't you been to any lessons" "why haven't you done any work"

Can't just say it's because I've been waking up at 5pm and rotting on looksmax.me everyday

What should I say when they ask "why haven't you been to any lessons" "why haven't you done any work"

Can't just say it's because I've been waking up at 5pm and rotting on looksmax.me everyday
say you had corona

say you had corona
Lol then they'd ask why I didn't tell them. And I got tested last week and was negative. I also get tested today before I go in.

I'm fucked. I don't care about being told off I just wish I had a good excuse so it's not as awkward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

Say that the lockdown has severely negatively affected your mental state. You're probably not alone, I know that in most countries 2020 has been the year with the most dropouts.

You can probably get some sympathy so that you don't get kicked out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 756
Say that the lockdown has severely negatively affected your mental state. You're probably not alone, I know that in most countries 2020 has been the year with the most dropouts.

You can probably get some sympathy so that you don't get kicked out.
Maby. I'm ugly tho so they'll probably just think that I'm using it as an excuse n stuff. I just hope that there's other people who have also done nothing. The main thing I'm worried about is being the only one to have done nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Gl buddy boyo

• +1